[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protein sourcing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2483.jpg (396KB, 2561x1773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2483.jpg
396KB, 2561x1773px
I have access to a butcher shop with a wide range of locally sourced products, including game meat and offal.
What types of animal proteins would nourish me the most, /fit/?
>>
>>41289015
all of them
>>
>>41289015

>eating beef
>>
>>41289015
>What types of animal proteins would nourish me the most, /fit/?

>What squat variation would give me the biggest triceps, /fit/?

Legumes, nuts, seeds, grains, pulses
Go vegan or go home
Faggot
>>
>>41289359
Fuck off loser. No one wants to eat 5 lbs of beans a day where a half pound of literally any meat does the same.
>>
>>41289359
That's rich. The vegan calling others faggots. What's next? Cucks?
>>
>>41289372
Except beans have fiber and antioxidants, while meat has saturated fat, cholesterol and MAMMALIAN ESTROGEN, you dense retard
>>41289428
>Look at me I'm such a masculine male high testosterone man that I go to the grocery store and buy ground up rotting carcass that someone else killed, cut and packaged for me
>>
Vegan hate thread?
>>
>>41289802
No
>>
>>41289852
Kys
>>
>>41289359
this. anyone who still eat meat in 2017 deserves cancer
>>
>>41289802
this thread is now a vegan appreciation and greenpilling thread
>>
Meat intake and mortality: a prospective study of over half a million people

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803089/

There are various mechanisms by which meat may be related to mortality. In relation to cancer, meat is a source of several multi-site carcinogens, including heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons,29-34 which are both formed during high-temperature cooking of meat, as well as N-nitroso compounds.35,36 Iron in red meat may increase oxidative damage and increase the formation of N-nitroso-compounds.37-40 Furthermore, meat is a major source of saturated fat, which has been positively associated with breast41-43 and colorectal cancer.44

In relation to CVD, elevated blood pressure has been shown to be positively associated with higher intakes of red and processed meat, even though the mechanism is unclear except possibly meat may substituted for other beneficial foods such as grains, fruits or vegetables.45 Mean plasma total cholesterol, low density-lipoprotein cholesterol, very-low-density-lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglycerides were found to decrease in subjects who substituted red meat with fish.46,47 Vegetarians have a lower proportion of arachadonic acid, eicosapentaenoate and docosahexaenoate in platelet phospolipids and higher platelet phospholipids linoleate and antioxidants; such a biochemical profile may be related to decreased atherogenesis and thrombogenesis.48-50

Red and processed meat intakes, as well as a high risk meat diet, were associated with a modest increase in risk of total mortality, cancer, and CVD mortality in both men and women. In contrast, high white meat intake and a low risk meat diet was associated with a small decrease in total and cancer mortality. These results complement the recommendations by the American Institute for Cancer Research and the World Cancer Research Fund to reduce red and processed meat intake to decrease cancer incidence.44
>>
>>41290336
And who benefits from suggesting people go vegan. Surely this wouldn't have to do with keeping your nations population weak and stupid

Enjoy the grass anon. A cow has 4 stomachs capable of converting grass into nutrients the body needs. You have 1 stomach but I'd like to see you get all the nutrition without supplementation. It's not gonna happen.
>>
>>41289015

Any are good. Humans are designed to be omnivores, i.e. they require both animal and plant based food sources for optimum health and a complete amino acid profile. "Healthy" and "vegan" would be mutually exclusive without resorting to supplements and processed items, which is to say that it would be impossible to do naturally. And anyone who disagrees is a huge faggot.
>>
>>41289646
Not killing your own animals and eating them
>>
>>41289015
organ meat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.