[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7011.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7011.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
ITT: Dumbest shit you've seen in the gym all week

>fem-skeleton quarter squatting on the standing calf-raise machine

Beat this boys

Pic very related
>>
>>41287639
Can honestly say I've never seen someone do that yet
>>
>>41287639
I've seen actual female skeletons at the gym, like so thin you can see they have some serious issue. The girl in your pic doesn't really deserve to be called that i think. Maybe she looked different irl though.
>>
>>41287639
>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP
>>
>>41287718
Fresh?
>>
>>41287710
She looked spooky-ish irl, especially when she was moving. Kind of like some animated mummy
>>
File: CharliesMom.jpg (14KB, 270x254px) Image search: [Google]
CharliesMom.jpg
14KB, 270x254px
>On Legpress
>Some lady that looks like Charlie Kelly's mom is behind me having a conversation
>Overhear her say she's a teacher
>"Must be intelligent, right?"
>She goes to lat pulldown machine
>Stands on the fucking seat
>Grabs the bar and just starts yanking it. Doesn't matter where it ends up, just yanks it.
>She starts leaning back off the seat
>Disaster in the making
>MFW Fags at the gym approach me about form and they don't say anything about this shit
>>
>>41288004
They correct your form because they see a good lifter in the making, people like her on the other hand are just a show to behold
>>
File: latest.png (425KB, 791x1009px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
425KB, 791x1009px
Would watching JoJo on my phone while on a stationary bike land me in one of these threads? Assume for the sake of argument that I wear headphones and don't yell "Oraoraoraora" while peddling as fast as I can.
>>
>>41288004
You try to fix a leaky faucet but you don't try to make paper towel roll into a faucet anon
>>
>>41288740
>and don't yell "Oraoraoraora" while peddling as fast as I can.
never gonna make it
>>
Why do chicks lie on their back and leg press the Smith machine?

I saw a guy do it after squatting 3.5plates.
>>
This week there was a new guy doing chest flys with barbells.
>>
Saw a girl come in and bring one 10lb up to her shoulder. She did a couple curls with 2 inch ROM with just her left arm and then walked out of the gym. My guess is she spent all day writing with her right hand so she felt she needed a couple left handed curls to balance it out.
>>
File: LAUGHING BODYBUILDERS.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING BODYBUILDERS.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>41288740
>don't yell "Oraoraoraora" while peddling as fast as I can

It's like you don't even want to make it.
>>
>>41287770
luke
>>
>>41288824
What, how?
You mean like with the small straight curl bars, or legit fucking 45lbs barbells?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.