[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does coffee makes me poop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0825.jpg (44KB, 360x540px)
IMG_0825.jpg
44KB, 360x540px
Why does coffee makes me poop?
>>
It makes everybody poop
>>
Something to do with stimulating your parasympathetic nervous system. Also if you don't shit at least twice a day your diet is poor and needs improvement.
>>
The physiological mechanism behind why coffee makes you need to drop a deuce is really not understood well at all. Apparently it stimulates the lower part of your colon, but no one really knows why. It only does that in 30-40% of the population anyway. I guess scientists kind of stopped after that because they got tired of coffee and poop.
>>
>>41285361
>Also if you don't shit at least twice a day your diet is poor and needs improvement.

false. everyone is different. i used to shit once every 2 days and I was fine.
>>
>>41285361
depending on how much you eat and what your diet consists of, i poo once a day sometimes twice and when i was skelly and ate nothing i would go a few days without shitting.

i also eat pretty healthy and get more than enough fibre every day (up to 50g)
>>
>>41285308
Because it is a gut irritant.
>>
>>41285361
>Also if you don't shit at least twice a day your diet is poor and needs improvement
Is it really true? I shit 2-4 times per day and always thought that this is too often.
>>
File: coffee and poop.png (188KB, 1200x2403px) Image search: [Google]
coffee and poop.png
188KB, 1200x2403px
>>41285308
>>
>>41285379
>colon cancer in the making
>>
>>41285379
Not shitting every day doesn't necessarily mean that you're diet is BAD, it just means things could be better. I think you can be plenty healthy and in-shape and not shit every day. That being said, if your diet was flawless and you were in perfect health, I'm almost 100% certain that you'd shit several times a day. Don't take it personally if you don't.

>>41285399
Four times a day might be pushing it, but depending on your activity level, diet, and general health, it could be okay. I mean if it's liquid or bright colors or something you should probably see a doctor, but if it's all normal and good consistency and all that, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Why does adderall make me poop?
>>
>>41285443
It's turning you gay. Excessive pooping is your body's way of preparing for anal sex. Soon it will be meth and bottoming for daddy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.