[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plane routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2347.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm on a 12 h flight, how to not lose gains? What's your plane routine?

I was thinking

3x8 toe curls
3x8 toe extensions
3x8 leg contractions
3x10-12 wrist spins
Glute contractions until failure
Kegels until failure

Walk aisle every 1h for cardio

Anything I should add?

I don't want to lose any gains sitting this long
>>
>not flying on your rest day

Not gonna make it
>>
1xF screaming allahu ackbar
>>
>>41285204
It is my rest day, I worked out 2 days in a row before flying.
>>
Stomach vacuums. Isometric exercises (flexing and holding the contraction for an extended period of time).
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (28KB, 432x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
28KB, 432x316px
Lemme tell you a story
I was once on a plane, several hours. Got bored and started doing kegels. Did dozens of sessions over the course of the flight.
Had a lot of water and juice, was sitting next to a sleeping qt so didn't want to wake her up and ask her to move so I could piss, said I'd just go when she woke up
Before that happens they tell us to sit down because the plane's landing
Beg flight attendant to let me use the restroom first
She says okay but there's some freak locked in there
After several minutes of waiting she tells me I have to sit down and buckle in
By this time I'm writhing in my seat trying to hold it in
Plane gets stuck on the tarmac for a good few minutes after landing due to fuck knows
Obese man finally gets out of restroom, I unbuckle and am prepared to shoulder check the flight attendant out of the way if she says anything
As soon as I stand up my kegel/taint thing starts seizing up for some reason
Hurts like a muscle cramp, so bad I fall to my knees
Piss my pants in front of many passengers, they were dark pants but I'm sure they noticed

Don't fuck with kegels on planes
>>
>>41285255
That sounds terrible. I was holding farts next to a qt for the same reason, it was terrible. The amount of air and small pieces of shit that came out of my ass when i finally went to blow them out was astounding. That's why I chose an aisle seat this time. Can go to toilet whenever I want to and can do cardio freely.
>>
>>41285190
open up the overhead cabinets and to chin ups.
>>
Meditate, exercise your mind
>>
practice your rear glute spread in the aisle
>>
>>41285900
Already closed it for a cabin crew woman because she couldn't handle the weight. (These are the ones that open "down" with the luggae) T-thanks ohp
>>
>>41285919
Good idea, I haven't meditated in a long time so I'm only going for a lightweight ~10 min
>>
>>41285965
then do pushups in the aisles and get a air hostess to stand on your back for added weight.
>>
>>41285190
Bruce Lee used to 1-inch punch the books he carried with him during plane trips.
>>
>>41285227

Well then you should be sitting as still as possible.

Do NOT do toe curls on your rest, you will be overtraining your body
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.