[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing Shame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: PicsArt_05-01-10.38.17.png (731KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-01-10.38.17.png
731KB, 572x800px
>6 ft
>Barely
>18 years old
>200 pounds
>Decent frame
>Worst diet of Al time, soda, burgers, everyday
>Total dad body, lots of shame, no action.

How can I start, /fit/? I have a desire but haven't been pushed over the edge.

I don't have time to go to the gym except maybe 3 days out of the week so I figure I make no progress. I have no idea how to work a diet correctly or how to cook. What do I do guys?
>>
I'm pretty much in the same position. Idk how to cook either, but there's Tyson grilled chicken fillets that you can microwave, healthy and everything. So there's that
>>
File: hisoka.png (208KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka.png
208KB, 500x284px
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>41284389
>tfw same age but 5'7
just fuck our shit up senpai, mine even more
>>
>I don't have time to go to the gym except maybe 3 days out of the week so I figure I make no progress.

You'd make more progress going to the gym 3 days a week over sitting on your ass for 3 more days. Read the sticky, eat less, eat better, drink more water, and lift motherfucker, lift.
>>
>>41284389
It's ok bro. 6'1", 230lbs. Started lifting a month ago. Six times a week. Core, upper body, core, upper body, core, legs, rest. Flexible dieting and water, as the guy above said. Motivate yourself. Gotta stay motivated. We're all gonna make it bruh. Just gotta work.
>>
>>41284389
Either make time for getting fit, or just drop it, scrub.

Awaken at 5:00 and start your morning drinking water, take a cold shower, and spend an hour outside walking, jogging, and sprinting as you see fit--put push yourself. Don't eat anything for an hour afterwards. After that, only have one other meal for the rest of the day, ideally immediately after lifting.

Make sure both meals are packed with fatty meat, or lean if you want to see faster weight loss to the detriment of your gains.

When you lift, lift heavy, low rep, high set. Do dead-lifts, pull-ups, squats, overhead press, or bench. Visit the gym five days a week minimum, go hard, and keep track of how much weight you're doing so you can lift heavier next time, assuming you did well last time.

Sleep early and arise early--a balanced sleep schedule increases testosterone and heals your muscles.
>>
File: readthesticky.png (111KB, 344x276px) Image search: [Google]
readthesticky.png
111KB, 344x276px
>mfw they don't read the sticky
>>
>3 days out of the week

all you need son

that and some fucking discipline
>>
>>41284389
>Sticky
>Phraks gs lp
Also, you dont look too bad, kinda like a hs football player
>>
File: neee.jpg (27KB, 548x720px) Image search: [Google]
neee.jpg
27KB, 548x720px
yeah i'm tired of looking like a middle aged man

6'1 200 lb 20 y/o. used to be like 250 lb tho, lost a lot of weight then put some back on

i bought a years gym membership in cash, bought lunch boxes, cooked today. chicken breast broccoli and sweet potato.

i'm starting stronglifts. i feel like if i cut now i will just end up a skinnyfat instead of a regular fatfuck, so should i bulk or just eat at maintenance calories while trying to increase my lifts

basically i'm looking for simple advice that will give me some basic results
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.