[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaved head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

Why do guys look more alpha and dominant when they shave their head? I thought a full head of hair shows good health, yet i see so many guys that look much better once they shave it off.
>>
>>41284367
It makes them look crazy and disease-ridden. That's what makes them intimidating. That's also what repels women.
>>
I shaved my head in high school and people kept telling me I had an egghead/conehead.
>>
>>41284367
because its true.You have to have a muscular body tho
>>
I looked like a goblin when I had to shave my head for auswitch
>>
If you have shitty eyes and facial bones you will look like shit shaved
>>
>>41284367
It's attractive dudes you're thinking of mate, Norton is tall, attractive and built well in that image. Same goes for whatever other movie star you look up. Google normal people with shaved heads, some people look heaps worse. You're looking at it with a biased view, there will be a spectrum of some look better some look like cancer patients, nothing specific to shaved head just the general spectrum of hot vs not and you're cherry picking the hot dudes in your mind.
>>
File: Bugs calls in an airstrike.jpg (18KB, 417x447px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs calls in an airstrike.jpg
18KB, 417x447px
>>41284367

>shave head cus balding
>strange peanutty kind of side profile.

Sigh.
>>
Baldness is a sign of high testosterone.
I heard about some psych studies that found that people naturally look to bald people to be strong authority figures. I do not have a citation, you can probably google it.
>>
File: file.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>41284584
>Baldness is a sign of high testosterone
LMFAO
>>
>>41284558
I know that feel brah
>>
File: just nappin bro.jpg (36KB, 369x416px) Image search: [Google]
just nappin bro.jpg
36KB, 369x416px
>>41284615

its not all bad...

but I wish it were better. At least I look good in a hat.
>>
>>41284584
Baldness is an evolutionary signaling technique to show that a male is non-threatening. It's literally the opposite of high-test.
>>
Baldness might not be high test like another anon stated but it does correlate with adrenaline. And what kind of a man doesn't get into high stress situations a lot without learning to lead them?
>>
>>41284584
>>41284662
>>41284683
Literally broscience at work.
>>
Male pattern hair loss is believed to be due to a combination of genetics and the male hormone dihydrotestosterone
>>
>>41284584
Baldness is a sign of genetic DHT sensitivity, nothing more.
>>
>>41284662
This may be the most broscience thing I have EVER read on my 10 years here.
>>
>>41285126
Guess you don't read much then.
http://www.belgraviacentre.com/blog/why-am-i-bald-evolutionary-theories-of-baldness-116/
>>
>>41285126
And here's an actual scientific journal for you Mr. middle school dropout.
>http://www.ehbonline.org/article/0162-3095(95)00130-1/abstract
>>
File: chiklis.jpg (54KB, 640x280px) Image search: [Google]
chiklis.jpg
54KB, 640x280px
Who would most women prefer to sleep with?

PROTIP: It's the guy on the left
>>
>>41285248
>http://www.ehbonline.org/article/0162-3095(95)00130-1/abstract
....Did you just read the title......
>We tested these hypotheses on social perceptions
LOL into the garbage it goes. This is a study about the SOCIAL ASPECTS of going bald/having a beard. Not the fucking reason for going bald..... This is also just a random paper. There is no study of the evolution of baldness. There is no peer review. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>41285264
Neither
>>
>>41285234
>http://www.belgraviacentre.com/blog/why-am-i-bald-evolutionary-theories-of-baldness-116/
So you didn't read that at all then? Because it doesn't say anything near what >>41284662
says.
>>
>>41285264
>male model face genetics guy in good shape versus fat unattractive guy

Yeah, it's totally about the hair style here.
>>
>>41285269
>-t rural and suburban retard who doesn't understand the concept of evolutionary fitness
>>
>>41284367
This is all you need to know:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0B5FiI4-Y

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1WYdJuk7A
>>
>>41285283
it's literally the same person
>>
>>41284367
>Mfw I thought he was jacked when i first saw this.
>>
>>41285279
>Beards and a full head of hair were seen as being more aggressive and less socially mature, and baldness was associated with more social maturity and more nurturing behaviours. Perhaps women tend to chase hairy, irresponsible and aggressive young guys, but settle down and raise a family with balding but stable, mature and nurturing men, even though theoretically they find them less attractive than men with full heads of hair.

Oh wow another nignog who can't even make it to the second paragraph. Or maybe you're the same nog.
>>
>>41285306
The right guy is 10 times more fat than the left, especially in the face.
>>
>>41285269
Too dumb to look at the references page? Pro-tip, there are 105 of them, and you're an angry bald virgin who just discovered he's a scientific failure..
>>
>>41285321
>theory
>perhaps
>While there is no consensus
>theories
>One theory that suggests
>Perhaps
LOL it's like you are 12.
>>
>>41285358
Do... Do you know what a reference is..............
>>
>>41285340
Are you actually retarded? Breaking news mate, people can gain or lose weight and look different BUT STILL BE THE SAME FUCKING PERSON.

Jesus christ dude, you literally replied to someone who pointed this out yet apparently can't understand it....
>>
>>41285363
Ooga booga nigger. It's not my fault that white people knowledge that's been well established over the past century escapes your tiny chimp brain. Maybe robbing the local KFC is more for you.
>>
http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a198255/john-travolta-was-more-popular-bald/

ohn Travolta has revealed that he got more female attention when he donned a bald look for new movie From Paris With Love.

The actor, who shaved his head and wore a goatee beard for his role as FBI Agent Charlie Wax in the film, claimed that the look is popular with his fans.

"It was quite a radical look for me and I was a little concerned about what people might think," Absolute Now quotes him as saying.

"Not only did Kelly [Preston] like it but they did an online survey and 99% of people preferred it to my usual look. I might just go bald and bearded full-time from now on."
>>
>>41285370
Yeah. For example, your post is a reference to a angry bald genetic failure.
>>
>>41285388
LOL. This is how you lose the argument kids. Stay in school.
>>
>>41285385
Are you actually too stupid to understand?
The fact that he is 10 times more lean than he is on the right is the reason he looks better - not because of his fucking hair you illiterate mouthbreathing retard
>>
>>41285410
>a Tyrone like you
>ever attending school
>>
>>41285385
>Breaking news: nobody wants to fuck his fat version regardless of his hair
>>
>>41285410
>bro science
>thousands of journals and papers dating back decades
Seems like you lost the argument nigger. I agree. Don't you have some police officers to get shot by?
>>
>>41285451
>He actually believes this
>>
>>41284386
A few months ago my hairdresser fucked my haircut so bad that I had to shave everything.

A few jokes about being a nazi here and there, yes, but girls started mirin waaaay more frequently.
>>
>>41285596
>Joking about being a nazi.
>Not being a nazi.
Never gonna make it.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 196x257px
I prefer this over shaving everything off
>>
I shaved my head when I was 17 cuz neo Nazi. No regrets. Lots of spic girls mirin for some reason.
>>
>>41284367

As a bald dude, I cry inside everytime I see someone with a full head of hair shave their head.

If you think it makes you look more dominant, you just don't have the right haircut. Find one that fits your style. Don't shave it off if you don't have to man.
>>
fag here I'll straighten this up

less hair = more manly

it's more manly because there's no upkeep, it gives off 'idc', and if you look good with a shaved head ur good looking period
>>
I want to shave because I fucking hate my curly hair. Just waiting till I'm done losing weight so I hopefully get less chubby and more mascule face, probably not gonna be able to pull it off desu
Gonna leave for army in a year though so idc
>tfw chubby cheeks
>tfw half ginger
>tfw can't grow a full facial hair
>>
>>41286877
Oh yeah... and
>tfw turbomanlet
>>
>>41285385
imagine being this absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>41285385
>being this stupid
>wonders if he is intelligent enough to breath through the nose
>>
Seems like people who vhoose to be bald and shave theyre shit are perceived as more dominant.

Its probably culturall though because i remember a time when bald people were fucking ragged on
>>
>>41289127
I can kind of see where that comes from. Choosing to shave your shit is different than having to shave your shit because of balding
>>
File: 3434244535354.jpg (140KB, 605x615px) Image search: [Google]
3434244535354.jpg
140KB, 605x615px
>>41284394
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.