[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spot reduction pubic fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7225.jpg (21KB, 221x228px)
IMG_7225.jpg
21KB, 221x228px
Hello /fit/,

What exercise helps reduce fat in the pubic region? I can lose fat easily other places, but fat in the pubic region is stubborn. I want extra inch to dick, so please, help me out.

Thank you
>>
spot reduction isn't a thing, ever.
>>
>>41283983
Killing yourself immediately will help as your body will decompose and you will lose fat EVERYWHERE while literally not doing anything

Either that or READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>41283983

no such thing, keep losing weight and bf% that's literally it
>>
>>41284014
Yeah except it isn't. When I lose weight, I lose a lot in my upper body and face, but stomach, pubic and thighs are more difficult. What exercises speed this up?
>>
>>41284008
BS, you ever see those Chest bros with chiseled chests but bulbous stomachs? Chase in point.
>>
>>41284014
Also, what is fastest way to lose fat? I take adderall, and do ten minutes of cardio and suana. What else?
>>
>>41284036
that's either because they work way more on chest than core, or because men naturally accumulate weight in the stomach area. You can't choose where you lose fat from. Case in point.
>>
Coping with fat and spot reduction requires a coping saw.
>>
>>41284050

>ten minutes of cardio

is this a joke? up that to an hour if you're genuinely trying to lose weight

>>41284029

your upper body and face obviously can't store as much fat as those other areas hence its the last place fat goes and the first it leaves
>>
>>41284050
go buy a drug call dnp, take 250mg to 500mg, dont do 750mg unless you can handle that shit but most cant really. Its only dangerous if you over take it or dont do your research you fatass
>>
>>41284078
I lost 30 pounds in two months, thank you very much. Cardio is just flat out boring. I guess I will just swim it off.
>>
>>41284090
I already know what dnp is, no thanks. And I am not fat, if you saw me. I just have fat pubic region and thighs.
>>
>>41284036
Would you use this same reasoning to argue that a slim guy who has man tits spot reduced his whole body except his bitch tits? We all accumulate fat differently.
>>
>>41284110

post a pic and let us judge
>>
>>41284114
No, you prolly have geno.
>>
>>41284122
Maybe. I have about inch half of fat pad in pubic region.
>>
>>41284050
>>41284078
What overweight person can do meaningful cardio for an hour? There are cardio options for fat asses, but it takes a long time to build up a tolerance and chances are if you can tolerate cardio, you aren't fat.

And cardio is pretty shit for weight loss IMO

Two reasons

Increased travel speed has diminishing returns on calories burned (twice the speed isn't twice the calories burned, and is way more than twice the effort required), distance traveled doesn't. So it's easier to walk further than to run shorter. If you want to save time or use a shorter route you can look like a faggot and walk with a weighted vest.

Rigorous exercise just makes you hungry. Walking takes your mind off cravings.
>>
>>41284252
I am 6ft 198 lbs. If I piss and shit, I am 195lbs. I agree on the cardio, though, I can tolerate it, it's just fucking boring.

We have these elliptical machines that have a virtual path, and it is still boring because I know it is fake, and I have no real goal. My legs are bowed, but I can still run. I just fucking hate it-- rather play basketball or some indoor sport.

Also, my appetite is suppressed by adderall.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.