[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a quick rundown on durianrider?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: durianrider.jpg (77KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
durianrider.jpg
77KB, 512x512px
Can I get a quick rundown on durianrider?
>>
>>41282992
Ex-druggie Australian who cycles a lot and recommends eating vegan and other nonsense. Gets most of his youtube views from internet drama.

His gf is also crazy but pretty hot.
>>
A delusional faggot, the Jason Blaha of the vegan community
>>
>>41282992
Meh, he's a shock artist.

He honestly believes soda is the way to weight loss because he eats so much fucking sugar.
>>
Just look at how he has aged bro.
>>
>>41282992
>muh watts
>muh sugar water
>gettin fuckin done cunt

Every Durianrider video. I still watch for entertainment and am jealous of his lifestyle though. I wish I had a shitty house, tons of bikes and hippie girls to bang.
>>
>>41283145
This
>>
>>41282992
Here's your quick rundown:
>long lost cousin of the bogdanovs
>cloned from the DNA of the original bogdanovs as part of the Les Bonfant Terribles project.
>Genetically inferior to the original twins but still has a staggeringly high IQ and superhuman physical capabilities
>Possesses an IQ of 180 and speaks seven languages fluently, including English, Spanish, French, Malay, Arabic and Kikongo. He mastered them all by the time he was 14.
>Deeply resentful of being the genetic refuse of the superior Bogdanovs
>Has dedicated his entire post-pubescent life toward revenge, but he is constantly being manipulated by his genetic superiors and his actions only ever end up benefiting them in ways only higher beings can comprehend.
>>
he's either a masterful troll who uses clickbait youtube videos to fund his banana habit, or—

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ZLKQoYihk
>>
>>41282992
He used to fuck Freelee the Banana Girl. That's kind of cool. Yeah, I know she's a butterface but still. Dat ass.
>>
>>41282992
narcissistic scam artist, stay way the fuck away from this nutcase
>>
>>41282992
>Ex-druggie
Used to do H, still does roids
> Australian who cycles a lot
True
>and recommends eating vegan and other nonsense
Healthy vegan diet ≠ raw fruit based diet ≠ 30 bananas a day, cereal with 1 literal lb of sugar on top as well as sodas as weight loss and we'll being advice
>Gets most of his youtube views from internet drama
True
>His gf is also crazy but pretty hot.
Ex gf, and she's a 7 at best
>>41283140
>>41286853
Also this
>>
mentally ill, eats a horrible sugar based diet but stays thin because he rides a bike 6 hours a day. i kinda like him because he's a cyclist though
>>
>>41282992
-Carnivores bow to Durianrider
-In contact with animals
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control straya with an iron but fair fist
-Own tours & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient natty blood line
-Will bankroll the first bike races on Mars (Durian Classic will be be the first race)
-Own 99% of banana DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer bananas will in all likelihood be a hybrid of Durianrider and a banana
-both of his testicles said to have 2015+ ng/ml, such nattyness on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan cyclogyms & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented fitness progress with them
-They own Carbon fiber bike gear R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Durian frames inside you right now
-The Durianrider entourage (including all his bitches) are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Durianrider bunker in the outback?
-They learned fluent Natty lingo in under a week
-Nation states entrust their banana reserves with Durianrider. There’s no bananas in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Durian
-Durianrider is about 4 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
File: 25-Crazy-Mama-June-Accchhhhooo.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
25-Crazy-Mama-June-Accchhhhooo.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>41283145
>>41283400
>>41283959
all of this is true
>>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.