[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met anyone who unironically doesn't like muscly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1488005828245.jpg (171KB, 653x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1488005828245.jpg
171KB, 653x1150px
Have you ever met anyone who unironically doesn't like muscly men? I have a folder of pics of guys with goal bodies that I showed to my female friend, and she said they were too big when they were barely like pic related wtf
>>
>>41281280
Mostly every woman I've ever met.
>>
>>41281280
They all say that shit until you're alone with them. They feel more "PC" about themselves, it all comes from insecurity. Ask chicks that are fit/ that you think are hot what they think.
>>
>>41281314
>>41281280

this. women don't know what they want or they lie about it to seem more desirable.
>>
most of the commenters in pic related are fat and ugly. who gives a shit.
>>
>>41281280
>>41281314
Can confirm. I used to be a fat fuck, showed exgf pictures of goal bodies, she told me they were disgusting. Got fit, whenever I took my shirt off we had to fuck because she would get horny.
>>
>>41281350
this
Woman are social beings, they are more likely to go along with what is popular. Right now its popular and PC to pretend that average is desirable.
>>
>>41281280
I think there is a point that is to big and vascular that women don't like but if you look at popular male celebrities women want to fuck then you see they at least look like they exercise. Zack Effron changing Tatum, the aqua man dude ect
>>
>>41281280

I'm muscular and vascular as of recent,
But I do have girls around me that give me advice and shit.

Almost all of them prefer and are dating guys that aren't as hot as them. Most girls don't like feeling insecure, so unless you're with a dime, you being fit or half natty could be a problem
>>
File: KAWAI SNAKE-KUN.jpg (168KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
KAWAI SNAKE-KUN.jpg
168KB, 720x960px
>>41281296
It doesn't really count when the only serious interaction you had with a female was your mother.

>>41281368
This, the people who commented on the picture wouldn't even be taken into account by the two guys in the picture. They're bitter as fuck.

In my opinion, girl who says that they don't like guys who have bodies just like OP's pic is mostly because they know that they'll never be able to get themselves a guy like that or think that they can't. Thus saying that it is too much muscle for them. Of course they're always girls who like skinny or average guys just like not every guy like girl with big boobs. In general though, girl prefer muscular men just like men like girl with big boobs and fat ass. I mean how can you not love a muscular guy when it's just a plus? He's more healthy, stronger and arguably sexier. Plus you can do more sex positions in bed.
>>
>>41281280
Basically what the other anons said is completely true.

I am 100% sure that if you single out every girl who commented on that picture and get a guy who looks like that to take off his shirt somewhere in private with her that they all would get wet in an instant.
Also you can bet that none of those girls ever experienced a guy like that in their lives, they are destined for chubby dadbods so this is their way of publicly justifying their inevitable future.

Same goes for lets say the "alternative" females, they all would say the same if you asked them in public because they are used to lanky skeletons, but when you take a girl like that home and you reveal your /fit/ bod to them they will worship you like you're a literal greek god in that moment, trust me.
>>
Prettyboy ottermode is best for attracting women.

Large and muscly is best for attracting homosexual men.

Simple as that.
>>
>>41282105
Somewhat true, there is a very muscular chick on my gym and she dates a fatty, I noticed that most fit girls only care about money and on rare occasions they will date a fit guy.
>>
>>41281556
I trust more this post >>41281541
than yours
>>
>>41281280

Women are naturally inclined to lie in any situation that may somehow paint them in a negative light--they will try to justify this when caught, too. There are some women who don't like men like this, sure, but they are few and far between. The best women are those who are honest with themselves and others, those are typically the good-looking women, or at least those who are fit themselves. Most women do not want to appear shallow, and they think admitting to liking a muscular man is just that. This is why so many of those "social experiments" of what body type do you prefer videos have the muscular, objectively better looking man losing to an average guy.

I've had countless personal experiences, but the funniest one was a girl I had known for a good decade, and had grown up with, despite her being a few years older. She always fawned over the handsome, muscular men, and once I started building up she'd rub all over me and exclaim her like of my changes openly. She only dated buff, athletic guys who also had smarts. Fast forward a few years and she was at an all girl college. No longer likes masculine men, is vegan, doesn't shave, use make-up or bathe every day, and has bought in to the general feminist agenda. Sad, as she was quite beautiful before her college days. When I've been around her she down-talks fit men and masculine things. She is to marry a thin, hipster nu-male this summer. So the question is, how long will she last before giving in to what she actually likes?
>>
My ex said that. Most of her exes were out of shape like me. She had terrible self esteem, which was probably a big factor.
>>
>>41281280
The same way most men aren't attracted to the exaggerated female form most women aren't attracted to roided up guys. Pic related should be okay, but the same way men don't like nicki Minaj is why women don't like Jeff Seid
>>
Sour grapes. They know they can never get with that, so they tell themselves that they dont even want it.
>>
The women who dislike attractive muscly men are fat uggos who could never get one.
>>
Women lie/rationalize in public about not wanting Chad to be more attractive to tier 2 brad
if Chad shows intrest that immediately goes out the window
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.