[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2690.jpg (247KB, 1320x1808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2690.jpg
247KB, 1320x1808px
Wtf do I do. Am 64kg,178cm female and I carry all my weight in my legs (not in a good way). Upper body literally just bony at this point, boobs pretty much gone, but my ass and legs are so wobbly and basically all cellulite.

For the last 3 months I've been eating around 1410 kcals, and lifting weights focusing mainly on lower body exercise. Lost around 9kg in that time and look significantly smaller in clothes, but jezus, I look like a prune naked. What the Fuck am I supposed to do now..?

I heard recomp on maintenance takes forever, I don't want to bulk untill summer is over but I feel like losing more weight will only make me upper body slimmer and not get rid of the jiggly fat I have in my legs. Currently not doing any cardio besides high rep lifting lol

Wat Do Pls help.

Pic related, looks like this only I'm less big.
>>
i would up your calories to about 200+ above maintenance and doing some HIIT on rest days. i would also do some more upper body as it will probably even you out top to bottom tone wise.
>>
>>41280544
Cardio 5x times a week, 30 minutes of treadmill running

cut your calories, 1410 is more than what you need, i would aim for 1,000 - 1200 a day.

keep at it, its gunna take a lot longer than 3 months to lose the next 9kg
>>
>>41280572
>>41280616
Two replies, one says bulk and the other says cut. I love it.

>>41280544
I'll throw my two cents and say you should eat at maintenance
>>
>>41280544
Since you carry most of your fat in lower body, that fat will be the last to go. I have the same problem (191cm 78kg), with love handles, muffintop etc. I'm doing a hard cut (1500kcal) for a few months while doing cardio and lifting, trying to get more than 100g protein/day. Suggest you do the same. You've only been doing this for 3 months, you've made great progress, but don't expect to have a perfect body in such a short time.

Just keep it up
>>
>>41280544
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipedema

My mother has liedema. See a doctor
Just don't stop doing cardio and eating healthy
>>
So what do I do then. Maintenance and keep lifting? Maintenance and do more cardio? I can cut my cals down to 1200 but from experience I find it difficult to get enough Protein and other nutrients in that, but I guess if that's the only way who am I to question your suggestion.

I just want to get rid of the extra fat, is the only way to do that to replace it with muscle underneath or will it still look shriveled af if I just do cardio and cut more cals?
>>
Dunno how to reply individually on mobile but thanks for all the suggestion already guys
>>
>>41280738
Seeing as you are a girl, cutting hard will yield the best results in the shortest amount of time. Recomp/toning will just frustrate and demotivate you if the fat is already bothering you quite a lot

Just cut to say 55kg and then start building muscle. Getting enough protein at 1200kcal should be easy with protein shakes, lean meat +rice for dinner etc.
>>
>>41280738
Can you post image of said legs?
You might need to accept that this is the fat distribution in your body and you'll have to live with slightly chubby legs, if what you say about looking like a prune everywhere else is true.
>>
>>41280544
Eat less and lose roughly 15-20lb. Then gain back a bit while working out. The ceelulitw will.be replaced with either muscle or a less disgusting looking fat layer.
>>
>>41281250
>The ceelulitw will.be replaced
Nope.
>>
>>41280544

Read everything Lyle McDonald has posted about female fat loss.

Fat on the thighs and hips is a basic, sexual dimorphic trait for women who are past puberty.
Estrogen puts the fat there in preparation for unborn spawn.
If you are female and fertile, its just the hand you were dealt. You CAN decrease fat, though. But it requires a specific protocol of glycogen depletion and lowered carbs.
Look into The Ultimate Diet 2.0 by the same guy I mentioned- bikini and figure prep atheletes use this protocol to get rid of remaining fat when they are already lean.

Keep in mind, fat loss will not be linear and youll need refeeds. I heard it works pretty good though
>>
>>41281313
If she loses it, it's not going to just magically reappear if she works her body correctly.
>>
>>41281403
Gotta increase blood flow in the body.

Lower blood pressure = cellulite.

Also less fat and more muscle = less cellulite.
>>
>>41280544
I used to have this problem, a lot of cellulite on my lower half, but skinny up top, and I only felt comfortable wearing shorts and skirts if I was very skinny, so I just did lots of cardio and ate as little as possible. This problem lessened significantly since lifting. It was hardest in the beginning, when I was building muscle but still had the same amount of fat on top, I was always tempted to just diet so I would be as skinny as possible. Just stick with it, and you will get more muscle and will have less cellulite. Don't just do lower body either, do your whole body. Once I started on focusing on lifting for strength, my look improved and I didn't have to stress about it as much. This ended up being much more motivating that lifting for looks. You will probably always have cellulite unless you get to extremely low body fat which is not worth it if you want to feel healthy and have energy. Another thing I did was get a boyfriend who appreciated my thick lower half, so now I really don't worry about it (he's actually the one that got me into lifting). I would say maintain the slow bulk for awhile since your building all of this new muscle, then scale back and eat at your new maintenance after a few months. Personally I don't see the point of continually doing intense bulking and cutting after that, it isn't sustainable if you are prone to eating disorders and worrying about how you look. but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>41281455
>Lower blood pressure = cellulite
This is bullshit that people peddle who are trying to sell you cellulite reducing products. Its the structure of your connective tissue that your fat bulges from that creates cellulite, the only thing that reduces it is reducing fat. Best to reduce fat to a healthy degree, then accept the rest.
>>
>>41280544

Eat less, exercise more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.