[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the manliest man you've ever met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1493331164971.jpg (228KB, 640x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1493331164971.jpg
228KB, 640x1050px
Tell me about the manliest man you've ever met
>>
Roy Keane

He was so manly that if he asked me to suck his dick I'd probably go bright red, look deep into his eyes and welcome his clenched fist going around my throat to push me down and service him.

No homo though
>>
>>41279253
Sounds kinda homo to me, but you saod no homo so ill let it slide
>>
Anthony Joshua.
He smiled at me and my knees got weak. Could barely get a word out.
>>
>>41279449
I'll make it slide too.
>>
>>41279468
No homo though
>>
>>41279222
have fun using any phone with those retard fingers
>>
I would like to have hands like that but only for like a week. I need human hands to do my human business.
>>
>>41279222
bara hands
>>
>>41279253
ayy lmao i live in mayfield same as he did
>>
File: 20170502_012946.png (620KB, 916x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_012946.png
620KB, 916x960px
>>41279222
>>
my karate teacher as a kid. he started taking shotokan as a teen training under the guy who was in charge of the PDs self defense course for their officers. went into the army, came back and joined the police force. after joining the force he picked up the style i ended up training in, moved up through the ranks, and eventually took over teaching new officers self defense from his instructor after he retired.
he beat my ass to hell and back every time we trained, but it was all to teach me how to work hard and respect others. he would even tell me that if he ever ended up pulling me over for being a fuckin dumbass (i was like 13-14 when he said this) he'd arrest me on the spot and whip my ass. and honestly, had i driven drunk in HS and got pulled over, i don't doubt he'd keep his word somehow.
>>
>>41279222
Unironically my dad.

>thick beard and full hair (while I am balding at 24)
>Has made 7 Children with 4 different women.
>Never talks about his emotions
>Only Drinks Beer and Whiskey
>Could still probably beat me in a fight even though he is in his 60s now
>>
>>41282101
>7 children with 4 different women
I guess not being able to keep it in your pants or use birth control is manly?
>>
>>41282160
Spreading your genes is the manliest thing you can do you nu-cuck male
>>
>>41279222
HGH overload. This dude is 100% neanderthal.
>>
>>41282304
yes evolutionarily humans can and should mimic stray dogs and feral cats. DO you advocate a male bite the neck and sever the carotid artery of other males offspring to ensure his survive as well you fucking manosphere MRA lunatic.
>>
>>41282160
>reproducing with multiple women
Literally the defining goal of all male organisms who reproduce like humans. Stop believing in memes.
>>
>>41282335
>DO you advocate a male bite the neck and sever the carotid artery of other males offspring

Of course I wouldn't. The authorities would be a nuisance. Also not an effective way of killing. Other then that it is reasonable. Stay infertile from estrogen in your water supply and get outbred if you want though. One less competitor.
>>
>>41282160
You are either
>a homosexual
>a virgin
>a triggered feminist

I will go with my second guess but it's a tough call between that and the first.
>>
>>41282335
You're an idiot my dude.
Everything humans do is biology driven. Literally everything. We don't kill each other not because we've somehow transcended our animal nature but because it's fucking stupid for social animals to fuck with each other for no good reason lest we get fucked with in our own turn.
>>41282366
This is autism.
>>
Why is /fit/ so gay?
ffs
>>
File: 1493565552052.jpg (97KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493565552052.jpg
97KB, 495x640px
>>41282422
You should try going to mascgen it gets worse from /fit/ on this side of the spectrum

>>>/lgbt/8199229
>>
File: denis.jpg (16KB, 311x374px) Image search: [Google]
denis.jpg
16KB, 311x374px
If you didn't know how tall he was, what would you guess ?
>>
>>41282413
>my dude
>EVERYTHING humans do is biology (? [do you mean biologically?])
>social animals [misunderstood meme; go read Aristotle]
/fit/ is the dumbest board.
>>
>>41283055
4'4"
>>
Dennis Cyplenkov has acromegaly it's a "disease"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.