[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you combat fatigue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sleepy bill.jpg (150KB, 787x787px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy bill.jpg
150KB, 787x787px
I'm always so tired all day, barely even getting to the gym to do a workout, and after the gym is even worse. I almost missed work because I fell asleep on my couch after coming home from the gym in between. I feel fatigue throughout the day, even on days when I don't go to the gym, like I can barely keep my eyes open. It's almost getting to the point where I need to choose going to the gym or going to work, and I cannot miss work. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, I eat pretty healthy, I don't smoke or do drugs, I occasionally go out for drinks, etc. so I don't think I need to make lifestyle changes.

It could be soreness from the gym, but I feel actual fatigue, like it's tough to keeps my eyes open and my body is exhausted.

What do you guys do to combat fatigue/soreness? Is there any supplements I can take or something?
>>
Btw 6'4 Male 23 years old if that helps
>>
do you drink coffee every day? i stopped drinking coffee recently and am alot less fatigued and i get better sleep to, which also helps
>>
>>41278868
No I actually only drink red Bull on bad days, maybe once or twice a week
>>
>>41278876

i'd try cutting the caffeine completely for a week or two and see if it helps. drinking caffeine when your tired does give you a little boost but makes you crash even harder, even if you dont realize it. using stimulants every week might be why you feel fatigued
>>
>>41278931
Do you know of any supplements or something that could help me with fatigue/soreness? Something I can take that won't make me crash?
>>
Just rest cocksucker, your body obviously cant handle the stress. Ramp up the resistance in your training for longer period so you can adapt in peace.
>>
>>41278859
go to bed early nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Adrenal health. Fucking changed my life. Buy the boosted version first. Pic related is my bottle of maintenance pills. It's herbal.
>>
Mines not as bad as yours is m8 but I feel like I'm going through the same thing.

Honestly I think it's depression but I don't know how to correct it.
>>
Go to the doctor OP, you might have lyme disease or some shit. Otherwise I'd suggest adjusting your sleep patterns/habits. Sleep more, don't watch tv/computer/phone in bed or right before, go to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, etc. But just go to a doctor to make sure some real shit isn't fucked up.
>>
>>41278859

you might have sleep apnea or something that's preventing you from getting quality sleep, go to a doctor and see what's up
>>
>>41279224
Do you have any experience with Dr. Wilson's adrenal rebuilder? I'm taking that at my endocrinologist's recommendation but the Gaia is a lot cheaper.
>>
>>41279224
what does this do?
>>
Sounds like you have depression m8
>>
>>41279442
The boosted starter strength is kinda like being on t boosters. You get rly angry, but it makes you feel alive, and not feel dead. The maintenance pills keep you feeling alive. My fatigue was so bad I felt fuzzy and weird all the time. I thought I was dying. Adrenal health is amazing and it makes me feel alive.
>>41279352
No I don't have any experience with that, is it stronger?
>>
>>41279628
Adrenal rebuilder is made from processed pig glands and targets a couple different glands. No idea about strength, though but I'm curious how it compares to an herbal supplement.
>>
>>41279691
The herbal one works great for me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.