[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incorrect Use of Exercise Equipment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bad-form.png (360KB, 580x327px) Image search: [Google]
bad-form.png
360KB, 580x327px
When seeing someone incorrectly use equipment at the gym, do you say something to them or let them continue to injure themselves and waste their own time?
>>
>>41276372
Depends how severe.

If they're just doing something stupid or don't know, I won't say anything.

If they're creating a guilotine out of the smith machine, I'll say something.
>>
>>41276403
This and also I only give advice to more insecure looking dyels because they're usually the ones who would actually listen to your advice without thinking "what a dick! Who the hell gives gym advice without being asked?"
>>
I probably only would if I was bigger than them, which I never am.
>>
>>41276372

People doing stupid shit at the gym probably won't be there in a week anyway I'm not going to waste my time
>>
>>41276372
I've never seen a single person do a proper rep of bench press in my gym
And they market themselves as a 'bodybuilding gym', I'm pretty sure the owner is supplying half the members with roids
>>
File: 1491476970543s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1491476970543s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>41276372
I actually encourage dangerous lifting
>>
I get a bit angry when I see people doing shrugs/curls/rows in one of the two squat racks.

I haven't yet grown enough testicle to tell them to move though.
>>
>>41276372
Survival of the fittest, mang. If they wanna fuck themselves up then let them, I'm not their gym babysitter
>>
Natural selection, desu

>see guy squatting lmao1pl8
>at the end of his set he jumps and throws the bar above his head, fully letting go
>catches bar
>does 6-8 shitty reps of OHP stopping a mere centimeter above his fucking skull
>racks it

I'm patiently waiting for the day that he doesn't catch the bar
>>
>implying there's a "right" and "wrong" way to exercise

forge your own path
>>
>>41277743
same. just like I encourage fatties

the rarer fit people are the better they look
>>
>>41277785
Dumbass.
>>
File: biste mett 2.jpg (10KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
biste mett 2.jpg
10KB, 199x300px
>>41277769
>me feis when curling ins quat rack and seeing mad SS retards
>>
>>41277774
Enjoy your no gains
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.