[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ut bad to go to the gym 7 days a week? Im doing PPLR over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1493122796868.jpg (172KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493122796868.jpg
172KB, 1200x1200px
Is ut bad to go to the gym 7 days a week? Im doing PPLR over and over and would like to skip the rest day. Is that too much?
>>
>>41274086
Its bad faggot just have 2 rest days
>>
>>41274086
>Is ut bad to go to the gym 7 days a week?
Not really, but it is unnecessary
>>
>>41274086
You could still goto gym on rest days as well to do rowing and cycling. Its what I do.
Don't know what PPLR Is though.
>>
If you mix your workout routine you should be fine. Just give some muscle groups days off to recover.
>>
>>41275027
Pull-Push-Legs-Rest

(Anyone who does Push before Pull is an retard)
>>
>>41274086
she is beautiful
>>
>>41274086
Are you natty? If you are, then you need rest. If you're roiding, then go for it.
That's the only consideration.
>>
Give it a shot and if you get overtraining symptoms stop.
I did PPL 7 days a week when I started lifting and was fine.
Eat lots.
>>
>>41275138
>sees picture of good looking female
>HURR DURR GURRD MUST COMMENT
>U BBTFUL BBY NEVER CHANG
>>
>>41275152

Lost my shit to this dumb post lol
>>
>>41274086

>Those eyes

You know she's crazy in bed
>>
>>41275138
t. pajeet
>>
Yes it's bad for you

Speaking from previous experience, tore some tendons etc.

Most of the time when you tear something you don't even see it coming. (there are no symptoms)

Now after 9 months out I'm doing PPxLPxPLxPPxLPxPL

Seeing more gains this way too not overtraining.

Literally one week I'm struggling with a certain weight and the next I do it like nothing.
>>
>>41275535
How do you like that routine? I've been running PPL but not always getting it twice a week so I realize it's not ideal. Thinking about switching to PPLULxx and going Mon-Fri, but the leg days seem a bit too close to each other to be optimal. Is there a better ordering of days? Or should I bite the bullet and do PPLxULx instead?
>>
No it's not bad. I go every day because I am on a bro split. Some days I go twice if I feel like I didnt get enough volume
>>
>>41275117
>Anyone who does Push before Pull is an retard
why is this retarded?
>>
>>41275984
Your pull day should be hitting your whole back, which means you shouldn't really be doing heavy lower body stuff the next day. I do SLDLs on my pull, and I wouldn't want to squat the next day.
>>
File: pool.png (686KB, 816x426px) Image search: [Google]
pool.png
686KB, 816x426px
7X is fine if you are swimming or taking a really long shower. Actually trying to lift 7X is how you hurt yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.