[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do you guys do it? being fit seems like so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493077275106.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1493077275106.gif
4MB, 204x204px
how the fuck do you guys do it? being fit seems like so much fucking effort seriously. i mean i could manage doing some exercise for a couple hours every other day probably but honestly it's the diet aspect of it that turns me off. just trying to keep up a steady intake of calories high enough to put on the required weight seems like a huge hassle. trips back and forth from the grocery store all the time, spending all that money on food.....i don't know. maybe i'm overthinking it. i've never been "in shape" really so i don't know. i have a decent face i guess so i've never had to work out to get girls but it seems like a huge pain in the ass.

that aside, i am looking to at least try to get in shape because i'm trying to be healthier in general. do you guys have any suggestions on what to eat for someone trying to get in shape? basically i'm looking for food that's low effort and low price but good for you for one reason or another. eggs, peanut butter, chicken breast, whatever you can think of. what do you guys eat on the daily to get and stay in shape? i feel like i would be more motivated if i had some simple meal ideas to go by.
>>
It's like three hours a week and correcting your diet. You spend more time jerking off.
>>
There's a subreddit called eat cheap and healthy. I haven't been there, but I hear good things about it. Try out various different activities you have acess to, preferably things that have clear progression methods and find what you enjoy.

Take it slow mate, its a marathon, not a sprint.
>>
>>41269240

what do you mean by clear progression methods?
>>
>>41269216
Well I'm a skelly trying to bulk and I think I've finally got it. I have internalized the mind set of a fat slob. I think about food constantly and it doesn't bother me anymore. Now after I finish a meal I immediately start planning what to cook for my next one. I think I'm gonna make it if I keep this up.
>>
>>41269216
Cut out all refined sugars. Processed and junk foods also no go.
Buy a slow cooker and make everything from scratch.
Look on YouTube for recipe ideas.
Get 'my fitness pal' app and log everything!
The lbs will pile off.
>>
>>41269421

what if i'm trying to gain weight but don't necessarily have the time for lots of calorie burning exercise? what foods should i avoid and which are good for putting on pounds without putting on excess fat?
>>
>trips back and forth to grocery store
should only have to go once a week and you should meal prep most of your food

>i'm looking for food that's low effort and low price but good for you
tuna
basmati rice
peanut butter
chicken

get a rice cooker / slow cooker combo for $50

http://imgur.com/a/pHUdq
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
https://reddit.com/r/MealPrepSunday/

>what do you guys eat on the daily
eggs or tuna for breakfast
chicken broccoli rice for lunch and dinner
bison burger, pineapple and scoops for post workout
>>
>>41269216
Yeah food is expensive when you are bulking because you have to buy extra food and its still expensive when you are cutting because you have to buy healthier stuff that is more expensive.
I meal prep once a week so when dinner comes around i just reheat it or suck it in the oven for a few minutes depending on what I'm having.
But honestly if you can't sick to a diet then there is no reason to even bother because diet is where the majority of work is done.
>>
I went from the weird kid who got picked last in gym, to a kiss less virgin at 25, to a happy adult currently living with the love of my life. Three guesses what happened between the last two.
>>
>>41270507
clearly getting off 4chan wasnt one of them
>>
>>41270522
Haha, nope. She knows I'm here though, doesn't care.
>>
>>41269216
Hating yourself helps
>>
>>41270292
I already said what to avoid.
Calculate your TDEE, eat clean and stay at around maintenance plus 250(ish).
Lift.
Try for about 30g protein per meal but if you are anything like me then you will need to supplement that.
>>
File: 1493596046437.jpg (105KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493596046437.jpg
105KB, 675x1200px
>>41270580
>https://reddit.com/r/MealPrepSunday/
>>41270543
>>41270457
>>41270368
>>41269421
>>41269419
>>41269240

thanks lads. have some tits
>>
>>41269240
Liking that second line.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.