[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /fit/ opinion about calisthenics with weight plates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1481900995628.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481900995628.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
What is /fit/ opinion about calisthenics with weight plates?
>>
File: 2b7.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2b7.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>weighted dips
>>
>>41269190
>kicking him in the head when he's on the ground unconscious

uhh... was that legal in that organization?
>>
>>41269766
oh and
>What is /fit/ opinion about calisthenics with weight plates?

>weighted dips
and weighted pullups are great.
>>
>>41269766
You don't stop hitting until there's a ref in between you or the other guy isn't moving. Simple as that kiddo.
>>
>>41269804
it's not even legal anymore to kick someone in the head with their palms on the ground in the UFC
>>
>>41269766
>getting choked out
>desperately trying to get him off you
>get him off of you and see an opportunity to strike

he has no responsibility for the well being of the other person, he can't hold back or he will lose. It's the job of the referee to make sure nobody gets seriously hurt.
>>
File: palmofthefoot.png (494KB, 707x641px) Image search: [Google]
palmofthefoot.png
494KB, 707x641px
>>41269822
Good thing he didn't then, you should be able to actually see his palm in pic related which is at the time of impact in the webm.
>>
>>41269848
you retard, kicking someone in the head who knocked out unconscious is also illegal in the UFC. the "palms on the ground" rule is just the weakest form of being "grounded".
>>
>>41269872
oh ye my bad, I thought it had to do with the regulations of stomping.
>>
>>41269766
I seem to remember there was a time where kicks to the face were legal.

Forgot which sport/organization that made it illegal though
>>
>>41269766
soccer kicks are legal in certain organizations.

make soccer kicks great again.
>>
>>41269766
that's how they do it in Japan

bloodsport!
>>
>>41269190
It's not calisthenics anymore if you add weight
>>
>>41269919
UfC. Back in the day
>>
>>41269832
except its illegal in most mma organizations to soccer kick someone. I miss pride
>>
>>41269919
>>41270338
Also Pride
>>
>>41269919
Most Asian countries use pride rules instead of the unified rules of mma.
You can't elbow under pride rules though.
>>
>>41270399
Yea Pride didn't allow elbows because of cuts. Japanese sports generally dislike showing blood and Japan requires all cuts be checked by a doctor so it really slows down fights. Plus with their tournament styles it fucked up the system.

Although there were times Pride allowed standing elbows.
>>
>>41269190

that's a nice suplex!

tell me /fit/, can you do that with more strength or technique only? The opponent is the same weight of you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.