[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOMEONE EXPLAIN!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1492786839549.jpg (244KB, 781x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492786839549.jpg
244KB, 781x1600px
So my friend is an 8 out of 10 and I am a 5 out of 10. Needless to say he grts more girls than I do. Why the FUCK doesn't he acknowledge the fact that his looks help him with girls?! I'm so fucking mad. He thinks it's because of his game and I'm like no dipshit it's because you look like q fucking model. He denies that looks matter and tells me to just be confident. I thought it was just a meme but holy shit people actually fucking act that way. Why the hell is he so reluctant to believe that the only reason he gets girls is because of his face and not his game? Fucking hell. It seems like the normie meme isn't a meme REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: C61PNGAVwAA0Bm_.jpg (130KB, 789x1071px) Image search: [Google]
C61PNGAVwAA0Bm_.jpg
130KB, 789x1071px
>>41267945
Forgot to add I'm a skeleton and he's about 180 at 15% body fat. I'm not angry he's getting girls and I'm not, I'm angry that he doesn't accept that his good looks are fucking MATERIAL to the conversation.
>>
>>41267945

because he has game to because no matter how good looking you are, if you are autistic, you will never get laid, unless you shoot way below your level.
>>
>>41268383
no one truly good looking is "autistic" or has zero game because they've been getting positive reinforcement since their early childhood
>>
>>41267945
just be yourself
>>
>>41268383
this. it helps him that he looks better than you but he is right the main thing getting him sex is his personality
>>
>>41267945
ive been called an 8/10 by some qt who had a bf.

was this a pity 8/10? am i really a 6/10?
>>
>>41268533
post pic
>>
>>41268538
i would prefer not to dox myself
>>
>>41268547
then we can not help you

and lots of guys post pics on cbt
>>
>>41268533
Yes.
>>
>christians and muslims
>muslims
>implying libcucks are physically capable of saying anything against muslims
>>
>>
>>41268584
cute, post nudes now
>>
>>41268584 does your friend also look like a pajeet or?
>>
>>41268383
not true. fucked a chick I never talked in the toilet of a bar. Asked for her name afterward. That was it.
Was dancing behind her, she grinds her ass on my dick, we make out for 10min, I take her arm and lead her to the bathroom.
Nice fucking you Julia
>>
>>41268616
nah we both poo in the loo
>>
>>41267945
He obviously knows that his looks help. He's just trying to instill confidence in you
>>
>>41267945
Why do people born in rich families talk about boot straps all the time? Because they always attribute their success to skill rather then luck. There a bias named after it.

They did a study where participants played monopoly with each other. They randomly gave one dude a few hotels to start with and $1500 more money. When he invariably won he attributed success to his skill at the game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.