[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing weight without counting calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
21KB, 112x112px
Is it possible? I'd love to not have to obsess over weighing and measuring and logging everything. It's by far the worst part of trying to lose weight

If I was rich I'd just hire some guy to prepare all my food every day for me
>>
I'm not rich and I have a local dude meal Prep my food. 3 meals a day Monday through Friday costs me 105 bucks.

But anyhow, to answer your question, you can definitely lose weight without counting calories but you should first find out what your tdee is. Go to iifym.com and see how many calories you're burning in a daily basis. From there you can see what you would need to be under to lose weight
>>
>>41266361
How much does your diet vary, day in day out. I have 2-3 lunch staples and 4-5 dinner staples that I rotate between. I know the rough calorie count for all of them so is basically an afterthought if I'm in a deficit or a surplus. Even if deviate from my common meals, I can pretty much just eyeball most stuff with pretty good accuracy according to my scale. The point is that it shouldn't be arduous after a while. It should be second nature.
>>
>>41266361

Keto
>>
>>41266361
simple go omad
>>
>>41266361
counting calories is most important initially so you would get a picture how much you eat each day regularly and how full it makes you feel, and to get a feel of your macros. after a while you know this shit pretty much intuitively and if you eat right stuff (high in protein and macros and water) you'll be fine.
>>
>>41266636
i meant high in protein, fiber and water.
>>
>>41266361
I tried diets/ calorie counting on and off for a while, could never sustain and would make me think about food more and end up snacking more. Intermittent fasting works for me. I eat between 6-10pm, usually just end up having 1 big meal at night. I've gone from 94kg-76kg in 3 months. Just drink lots of water/coffee during the day.
>>
>>41266361
most of the meme diets like atkins or paleo or keto or "eating clean" or vegan or mediterranean are just methods to reduce kcal intake without counting kcals desu

so is weight watchers

try one of the memes

or write out a simple planned diet with some options and try to stick to it
>>
>>41266361
Alternate day fasting perhaps. Full fast one day and eat normally the next day, repeat. Try not to compensate by eating more.
>>
>>41266361
yes, do a fuck million pounds of cardio
you will destroy your gains but youll also lose a ton of weight
>>
>>41266361
count out 2500 calories in one days meal
just to get a rough look at what a days meal will look like and put say 150g of protein, two portions of veg and some fruit in it. Then, with that you can roughly add and take away from 2500 with the foods you have available to you, if you are working out add the carb portion of your meal closer to your workout, if its rest day cut carbs as lower as is comfortable, if you think you have gone over you calories run round the block for half hour to fix it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.