[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I cry so easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: nAbiWiU.jpg (185KB, 1575x795px) Image search: [Google]
nAbiWiU.jpg
185KB, 1575x795px
Why do I cry so easily
>>
because you're a fucking pussy bro
>>
File: 1492053884206.jpg (34KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
1492053884206.jpg
34KB, 600x646px
Its alright bruh. Same here. Just accept it the way it is and things will be fine. Don't try to fit the norm the society tries to push on you. Lift the pain away and if it doesn't help, cry.
>>
>be myself
>Be two days ago
>Gf broke up with me
>She didn't even tell me why
>It's ok I guess
>Be yesterday
>She told me she want to get back together
>Say no
>Didn't even tell her why
>Says she wanna talk
>Sorry bby but time to talk has passed, you already took your desition
>I wanna fucking cry but I'm not gonna do it
>Fucking pride, now I wanna talk about it with her but I also made my desition

Life is pure suffering bros
>>
>>41264903
Don't talk to her bro, not yet. Women are sirens. Baww to your hearts content at home, but stay strong.
>>
>>41264483
weed makes you emotional
>>
>>41264903
Keep your head up anon don't talk to her you'll get over her eventually and find someone new
>>
File: tfw Too intelligent.png (196KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
tfw Too intelligent.png
196KB, 807x935px
>>41264483
all the smartest men in the world carry a great deal of feels
>>
i never cry. ever. except today i saw a video of a bald eagle getting a 3d printed beak put on cause it got fucking sniped off by hunter. the look the eagle gave to everyone in the room after that sketchy ass process was a look of trust and gratitude. got me fucking real choked up
>>
>>41264483
Because you are lonely and full of regret.
>>
File: 1486380487310.jpg (21KB, 447x328px) Image search: [Google]
1486380487310.jpg
21KB, 447x328px
>>41264937
>>41265003
Thank you guys, this is literally what I needed to read
>>
>>41264483
i want to cry randomly when im in public
>>
>>41264903
unsubscribed
>>
>>41264903
>be me
>be dating my literally perfect women
>nothing but pure happiness
>yesterday we were gonna hang out
>says we need to talk
>comes over, says hi
>"hey, I don't think we should stay together"
>says she's doing it to protect me in case she doesn't come back to uni after summer
>basically crying non stop since then

Even lifting reminds me of her and I can't focus. I feel like dying
>>
OP here, thanks guys.
>>
>>41265037
Stephen Hawkings' feels appear to be literally crippling
>>
>>41265393
Relationships don't age well. The longer you stay together the more you get to know about each others imperfections. It sucks for you because your relationship was probably quite young so you never really got to know her annoying sides, but despite that, they definitely existed anyway.

You have it pretty bad, but what you're going through is normal.

Just focus on your hobbies and friends -eventually you'll get over her, find happiness in being single and one day you'll meet someone better.
>>
>>41266574
if you cry a fuckton you could have a neurotransmitter imbalance
>>
>Hear a story about two people (an Iranian and a Iraqi) who fought against each other in the Iran-Iraq war. The Iranian as a child soldier, the Iraqi man was seriously wounded and the Iranian boy saved his life in battle when the Iraqi man held up a Quran and a picture of his wife and small child. These two later met at a survivor's of torture convention.
>start to sob uncontrollably
>listening to I am Weary (let me rest)
>start thinking about a mother consoling her child who is dying of cancer
>start to sob uncontrollably

I've become a big baby
>>
File: 905348523095325.gif (2MB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
905348523095325.gif
2MB, 540x441px
>having a hard time at gym
>hypverventilation, anxiety,etc
>listen to motivational speech
>really gets to me
>makes me really emotional and fired up
>almost shed a tear

brahs...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.