[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

intestine health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1475370708485.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475370708485.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>eat "bad" ONCE
>fluffy shit, feel bloated, lose all energy, can't concentrate, lose all motivation

HOW the FUCK do you keep your stomach in check? What do you eat? What do you do in general?
I'm contemplating cutting out all greasy food, coffee and the likes.
This is fucking retarded holy fuck, how do I fix this? Chicken and veggies all day erry day?
>>
>>41263486
What was it?
>>
>>41263499
A whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting
>>
>>41263514
nigga what the fuck

you bet you're gonna pay the price for that lmao
>>
>>41263514
fuck off
>>41263499
this time it was indian food, but top quality shit at a resturant, and I even know the cook personally (father of friend), I asked for lactose-free sauce, garlic chicken.

Kinda moot point, who doesn't get fucked in the ass by indian food, HOWEVER this happens when I eat ANYTHING "bad", like pizza, pasta, ground chicken, ground pork, choclate etc etc. I know it's because of all the fat (or ground chicken being trash in general) but I want to know what the fuck to eat to NEVER risk getting "sick" again.

What's the SAFEST thing to eat?
>>
>>41263575
You Sound like you need a snickers.
>>
>>41263596
I know, I'm just not myself when I can't workout because I'm shitting my intestines out
>>
>>41263617
You sound like you need some Sips™
>>
>>41263671
shit meme, as bad as BRAP
>>
>>41263575
Hop on keto bruv
>>
>>41263575
Try a paleo type diet, basically the Whole 30 if you have never heard of it.

No grains
No dairy
No added sugar
No processed shit

Your body will thank you. Slowly add shit back after 30 days to identify what fucks you up
>>
>>41263711
Tried paleo, but quality meat costs up to 15$ for 500g here, and how the fuck do you eat breakfast on paleo? eggs and fruits?
>>
Try intermittent fasting. The lack of inflammation in the colon really helps the digestive process when you do eat.
>>
File: 033326_A.png (805KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
033326_A.png
805KB, 370x370px
You could try a probiotic. I take pic related and it massively reduced the bloating and disgusting protein farts I used to get.
>>
>>41263737
Eggs, sweet potato, bacon, greens, fruit, avocado, nuts, plant based protein shakes. While it's not really paleo I've started adding in steel cut oats as well.
>>
>>41263769
I feel like paleo is a bit of an american fad, because your bread is basicly sweet pastry.
Don't trying to be difficult here, but I eat full grain bread (brown bread, lots of seeds), aren't those just as good as oats? Or should I cut bread nonetheless (I'd have no problem doing so aswell)
>>
>>41263796
Agreed, most breakfast breads in the USA like donuts, cinnamon rolls, muffins, etc. are loaded with sugar. And typically waffles and pancakes are covered in syrup.

I'm sure those whole grain breads are just as good for you as oats. Like you said, main problem with breakfast breads here in america is that they are sugary.
>>
>>41263486
You work harder the next time around and keep trying. Junk food ruins your palate so sticking to healthy food means you appreciate food more beyond just instantaneous flavour. Try to afford yourself some leeway (since ideally, you should be able to afford one or two days every once in a while where you don't eat optimally, it's only healthy to want to binge since humans aren't designed to be 100% efficient machines) and you're fine.

You're gonna make it lad, we all are.
>>
>>41264149
not OP but for some reason this post was very inspiring to me, thanks anon.
>>
>>41264357
You're welcome, we all need that extra kick every once in a while.

t. former /r9k/ tier fat cunt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.