[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on LASIK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pmeB7JMj.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
pmeB7JMj.png
114KB, 252x252px
Redpill me on LASIK
>>
>>41263282
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pros+and+cons+of+lasik+surgery
>>
>>41263282
Do it. It will give (You) tons of freedom.

>No memeing on your bike anymore; you can finally wear regular sunglasses.
>You can read the clock in the swimming pool.
>When opening the dishwasher your glasses won't get memed up by the steam.
>No more trouble cleaning them when coming out of the rain.

do I need to go on
>>
>>41263282
That pick is a stool softener anon. You taken then when your poop starts to get hard and compacts inside your rectum.
>>
Laser eye surgery is the best thing I ever did for myself. Changed everything for the better.
>>
>>41263398
those are like the most middle class problems ever
>>
I've gotten pretty used to my contacts and forget they exist 95% of the time. My eye doctor told me I'd need reading glasses in the future if I got LASIK, so I should stick with contacts if I like them. Just my own experience.
>>
>>41264170
Your eye doctor sounds like a greedy jew who wants to keep selling you contacts.
>>
>>41263282
I'm getting Lasik in a few weeks. Very excited but have no idea what to expect.

>>41263398
Do go on
>>
>>41263282
enjoy your eye floaters
>>
>>41264170
As you get older, you'll most likely need reading glasses ANYWAY

When I got Lasik, way I figured it is, at least I'll get 20 years or so of freedom from fucking glasses before I need them. And by that point I'll be old and breaking down anyway so who cares?

>>41264446
The procedure is very unpleasant, but not because of pain. You WILL go into panic the second they fit the clamp that holds your eye in place. And you'll get a migraine most likely a few hours later, which is made worse because you'll feel the urge to rub or squeeze your eyes but you can't touch them.

It's been a year since the procedure, and I'm glad I did it now, but at the time, holy shit.
>>
Anyone know anything about 3rd generation LASIK? SMILE or whatever. I'd need to go a little out of my way but wondering if it's worth it.
>>
>>41264215
But he brings up LASIK every appointment. Seems like it would make more sense just to try and sweep it under the rug.
>>
They're run-of-the-mill pickles. Why do you ask?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.