[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Dave needs our help gys, how to fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ad_206929988.jpg (97KB, 748x750px) Image search: [Google]
ad_206929988.jpg
97KB, 748x750px
So if any of you have seen Under Construction, 1 and 2, it's about a monster/roid abuser/expert named Dave Crosland. He's from the Britain.

He's like 6'1" and around 375 pounds currently. Carries too much bodyfat and sub-Q water retention though.

In his second video UC2, he pushed his weight up over 400 pounds, but a shit ton of it was fat and water bloat. He was a walking side effect and in constant pain.

Turns out his kidneys are not doing very well. They still function, but struggling. He had prior kidney damage from a truck that crushed him when he was younger that makes things even worse now.

So now he claims to be off the AAS, but he's still holding a heavy bodyweight. Trying to build up his smith machine OHP to 260kg, and planning his next cycle to help him do it.

He actually is the kind of guy who is good to people he cares about, has kids, not a bad guy in how he treats people, but he's about as healthy as the people on 600 pound life.

So say hypothetically you wake up in Dave's body. What do you do to improve your health and fix the situation, while at least keeping soe of the muscle (being rapid muscle loss actually also harms kidneys). KYS is not an option.

Legit question, how does one get their health back after going full monster freak mode? Can it be done?

Stats:

6'1" (186 cm)
375 pounds (175 kg)
45 yrs old

Health issues: Back pain stemming from prior injuries and muscle tightness, muscle imbalances, poor cardiovascular health, and low kidney function.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_n54we5KS711qai51io1_500.jpg (222KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n54we5KS711qai51io1_500.jpg
222KB, 500x750px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUUPvt9V8pw&t=93s
>>
stop taking steroids
stop eating at a surplus
>>
45 years old it might be better if he stays on real TRT dose of 100mg weekly tops, none of the 200mg bullshit, 100mg weekly is plenty. Suddenly going hypogonadal would make him lose muscle so fast his kidney can't handle having to filter out the lost proteins.
He also needs to stop force feeding. Saw under construction. He actually eats pretty clean, he just makes himself eat all the time with an alarm that goes off to remind him to eat when he isn't hungry. I would go down to 3,000 calories a day, tops, less if he’s not hungry. This is factoring in his muscle size, and his activity level. He should be doing 1 hour of LISS cardio daily. He also should keep lifting, but keep the weight moderate to fairly easy, do reps. NOTHING super stressful like low rep heavy weight sets.
Basically he needs to go back to that health concept of “everything in moderation”.
>>
>>41263367

Would that be enough to help his kidneys?
>>
>>41263379

No. He also needs to cut his total protein intake way down too. 100 grams a day tops. I'm serious. I would even suggest going lower if possible. Basically he should simply ignore the protein content of his foods. Cut out ALL protein supplements too. His concerns should be healthy micronutrient ruch food, green leafy vegies, and fiber. With a 3k limit he still can eat plenty of tasty normal foods. Pastas and all that are fine. Normal fat to carb ratios. On 3k daily he will easily get in 70g+ of protein and so worrying about it is a non-factor, so long as he does not focus on taking in more. He shouldn't even think about "maybe I ought to add meat to this for the protein". If anything less protein is better in his situation. If this means he loses muscle that is ok, so long as he's not losing it from excess protein breakdown such as injury,hypogonadal, or atrophy from inactivitiy.
>>
>>41263272
>>41263279

He used roids for this? He looks no different from any regular 400 pound fatty.
>>
>>41263434

this
>>
>>41263434
Are you serious? If you can't see that he has a shit ton of muscle then I don't know what you're doing on this board.
>>
>>41263696
literally just looks like a fat ass who does some construction work.
>>
>>41263308
Honestly, if he stops taking the roids he'll just lose the muscle and stay a fucking blob. At this point I'd just tell him to get a fucking grip on his diet, lose weight, keep lifting and do some fucking cardio.
>>
>>41263434
>>41263733

No, you can see a lot of muscle there if you have a trained eye. Definition makes people look bigger in pictures, he doesn't have definition. In person he probably looks like a colossal wall of muscle.

There really isn't all that much fat there. His overall % is lower than it looks. Sub-Q water retention is also an issue.

It looks like at one time he might have been obese, and as a result has some loose mush around his core and upper thighs. Basically loose skin, with a little bit of fat under it = loose fat, which looks worse than it actually is.

To cut down to the point where he has visible abs would probably only be 25 pounds of actually fat loss, and probably 15 of water retention. He'd look pretty good, as far as freaks go, at roughly 335 if he's 375 in those pictures.

It really doesn't take much fat or water retention to spoil someone's look. Getting leaner and the added definition would help see all the muscle on him.
>>
>>41263865

He could get by with much lower amounts to keep muscle than it took to build more in the first place though.
>>
>>41263269
Slowly diet down and gradually reduce your dose. Make sure to also take 5% LIVER AND ORGAN GODDAMMIT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.