[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

farting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o8kr6lkV4I1tyuj71o1_1280.png (617KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8kr6lkV4I1tyuj71o1_1280.png
617KB, 800x694px
how do you guys deal with constant farts?
like when you're in the gym, doing deadlifts and suddenly feel fart coming? i drop barbell and wait till I absorb the fart but it keeps happening and ruining my workout
>>
>>41263210
Try going at a different time.
>>
>>41263210
Fart and assert your dominance in the room.
>be deadlifting
>BRAAAAAAAPPPPHTHTHTT
>continue to dead life as people gag from the smell
>>
>>41263287
*lift
>>
>>41263287
> *Inhales Deeply*
> Ahhhh....only two scoops huh
>>
you need to increase your fiber intake

eat way more leafy greens and you'll blast all that shit out before you do your lift
>>
File: 1484390487814.jpg (39KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484390487814.jpg
39KB, 320x427px
>>41263287
>continue dead life
>dead life
>>
>>41263210
As the sun sets in the distance closing another day in existence, this boy is having a fetish fulfilled for the moment. After this moment he goes home and continues his day. Everyone continues on with their life as if nothing happened. But for this boy, it was magical and has been captured in art, immortalized.
>>
>>41263381
is there a way to prevent farts overall?
>>
File: PHArsaG.png (197KB, 374x484px) Image search: [Google]
PHArsaG.png
197KB, 374x484px
>>41263746
This too i want to know
>>
>>41263746
everybody farts, but if you got it to the point where it's an issue, try to fix your diet. like the other anon said above: more fiber. you could also try to eliminate lactose and gluten, see if that helps. and try eating more or fewer meals per day.
>>
Crop dust the cardio bunnies.
>>
Also eating more fiber will make you fart more you tards. Ever notice how vegetarians are super farty? Compare how much your cat farts to a horse
>>
>>41263889
pretty sure that's only at first before your body has adapted to a high fiber diet
>>
>>41263746
>>41263784
Carminatives are a series of substances that help eliminate gas being formed in the gut
Ginger and cinnamon are good ones
You are welcome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carminative
>>
>>41263210
quite pungent indeed
>>
>>41263418
:D
>>
>>41263935
Holy shit thank you based anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.