[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the average American look like? No memes pls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: averageGuyWhoLosesTheGame.jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
averageGuyWhoLosesTheGame.jpg
7KB, 271x186px
How does the average American look like?

No memes pls.
>>
>>41260728
Not fat enough. The average american is over weight.
>>
File: 1438912370.jpg (373KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1438912370.jpg
373KB, 876x493px
>>41260728
about like these guys
100% serious
>>
>>41261247
^
>>
>>41261247
^
No tats though
>>
File: elsa4.png (170KB, 456x396px) Image search: [Google]
elsa4.png
170KB, 456x396px
>>
>>41261247
Is that chumlee on the right?
>>
>>41261247
Average American has shitty tats?
>>
>>41261270
She has a nigger nose. Is she from Funland.
>>
>>41261247

Still too lean. The mean weight for American males is 227 lbs.
>>
>>41261247
>>41261312
Wow, he's lost a shitload of weight.
>>
>>41261247
This hurt my feelings with how accurate it is. I don't look like this personally but it's a perfect template, male or female, for the American figure.. If the founding fathers could look into the future they'd have just paid their taxes
>>
>average american
>white

hahahahahhahahaha
>>
File: original.jpg (437KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
437KB, 1000x1273px
>>
File: america.png (1MB, 678x1600px) Image search: [Google]
america.png
1MB, 678x1600px
>>
>>41261519
Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life.
>>
>>41261482
How do i into chumlee mode?
>>
>>41261247
Kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.