[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>600lb sack of lard has a wife >i cant even get a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 7c9.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
7c9.png
83KB, 790x773px
>600lb sack of lard has a wife
>i cant even get a gf
>>
File: jasonblahastrokes.png (285KB, 399x415px) Image search: [Google]
jasonblahastrokes.png
285KB, 399x415px
>>41260382
Why can't you get a girlfriend, anon? What is the problem?
>>
>>41260382
>his wife cucks him regularly
I don't see what's making you jealous
>>
>>41260382
you're probably retarded
>>
>>41260382
Incase you are talking about boogie, his wife is cheating on him and he is in denial.
>>
>>41260382

Girls don't like me either man it's ok one day it will be over.
>>
You guys make me sick, honestly

You dont want a gf. You want love, validation, sex and companionship. This is not something a girl automatically provides (or even provides at all, in some cases)

There are some nasty, evil cunts out there who abuse you emotionally, cheat on you and when they have broken you to the point where you dont want to live anymore they move on to the next guy
Do you want that for a gf?

Stop fucking crying over it, not all girls are made equal and getting emotional is only gonna hurt you because youre only making YOURSELF feel bad.
Girls dont care if youre sad, angry, scared or whatever you are feeling. If anything an emotional wreck could be a turnoff for many of them

Come to your senses man, for fucks sake
>>
File: IMG_3993.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3993.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>41260382
>I'm 23, 6'1 and a virgin
>5'7 manlet friend says "I'd be a Chad if I was taller"
>he's absolutely shredded, 22 years old and fucked 30+ women
>mfw
>>
>>41260382
What would a gf provide to your life disregarding sex? I would like your input OP.
>>
>>41260581
Best part of all this is how you haven't told us if you're attractive or not and wether or not your manlet friend is either. You are ugly and your manlet friend is hot, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>41260569

>projection.txt

Actually you don't know what I want and the one who is making you sick is yourself
>>
>>41260593
The best part is how he's fucked over 30 women and still claims to not be a Chad.
>>
>tfw you're not white or handsome
fuck me lads
>>
>>41260608

>tfw you're white and handsome and all the girls you know are fucking nigs
>>
>>41260608
Why would I fuck you if you're not white or handsome?
>>
>>41260613
Dude they have to go, females are poisoning us
>>
>>41260621

Because you're a fagboy looking for "exotic" experiences
>>
>>41260625

Yes females are human cancer and vampires but what is to be done? The dick demands satisfaction.
>>
>>41260601
>Actually you don't know what I want
So you want a gf for reasons beside love, validation, sex and companionship?
Please do enlighten me about your reasons, friend
>>
>>41260382

You know, muscles don`t really make up your personality....God, you people are so autistic
>>
Theres a girl I like, shes always fun and flirty around me. However when it comes to texting, everytime I have to text first but shes super responsive and affable after that. I want to make a real move on her, but her not texting first is holding me back. What do I do?
>>
>>41260512
Sauce
>>
>>41260671
I have no idea how to cook or do laundry.
>>
File: not amused.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>41261153
>but her not texting first is holding me back.
>>
>>41260382
Maybe he wasn't 600 lbs when he got married?
>>
>>41261153
are you retarded m8
>>
>>41261585
Cooking is hard, at least beyond the basics. But laundry? That's not hard. It can be learned.
>>
>>41260581
clearly you arent posting enough manlet threads
>>
>>41261591
>>41261651
Apparently yes. Could you please explain?

The reason that bothers me is I'm confused if she really likes me or sees me just as a friend, and I've been led to believe that neediness is a sign of lust and attraction.
>>
>>41261784
if you ask her out, you'll know
>>
>>41261784
>>41262620
also grow a pair
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.