[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey brahs. Just wanted to let yall know Ive lost 30 pounds so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: burger.jpg (55KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
55KB, 600x302px
Hey brahs.

Just wanted to let yall know Ive lost 30 pounds so far usint HIIT, fasting, coffee drinking and the meme majik of /fit/. you fat hambeasts keep me going.
I'm still too autistic to talk to women, mostly because the women I see at the gym have manlet boyfriends, who all mirin' my physique.

I suppose it is what it is though.

we're all gunna make it, brah
>>
What exact method of fasting are you doing?
>>
>>41258870
i dont eat until 3pm, and eat one meal a day.

usualy like a chicken ceasar wrap.

I drink fuck tons of coffee and that holds me over.
>>
>>41258906
and around 5 cups / bottles of water. it does result in bloating which is not #aesthetic, but i work out 30 min high intensity bike / 3 mile walk/run
>>
>>41258870
30 pounds in 3 months as well. trick is to basically starve yourself. im trying to /lean/ before i /bulk/
>>
>>41258759
Keep trucking anon. We're all going to make it.
>>
Lost 22 pounds since 16th of february. I do keto fasting, also eat once a day. Could not do a single pullup, now can do few pulls and chin ups.

Got a job after being 8 months unemployed.

Now I´m eating 3 eggs scrambled at work 11am or something similar and one huge keto meal when I get off work 3pm.

So basically it´s 19 hours fasting everyday. On weekends I only eat the once a meal day.
>>
>>41259755
i use weekends to spoil myself. cant help it
>>
>>41258928
problem is, im stuck in skinney fatmode
>>
>>41259800
Never gonna make it
>>
>>41259825
weaning myself off it, the path of righteousness is there, i just have to decide if its the path for me.

remember, we all have 2 choices in life. Win or Lose.
>>
>>41259832
>remember, we all have 2 choices in life. Win or Lose.

This is not the case. Most people "come to silver" so to speak.

Mediocrity is the fate for majority of people
>>
>>41259861
>implying 2nd place isnt losing

genuinely triggered, but I understand the point you were making
>>
>increasing my lifts
>getting swole
>gonna go on a cut
>finally overcame the 'tism and asked a grill out
>go on 2 dates
>she seems to have a really good time (laughing at all my jokes), but no moves are made
>found out tonight that she thinks I'm extremely attractive, but she doesn't want to be with me because of how inexperienced I am
I guess it's a step in the right direction fellas, feels pretty fucking bad though. We're all gonna make it, brahs.
>>
>>41259877
>inexperienced
wat does that mean.

ill tell you -> immature
>>
>>41259877

you just didn't make a move, you always need to make a move.
>>
>>41260561
>inexperienced
She knows about my dating history (there is none)
>>41260580
After the first date we split up and went back to our dorms (uni) to collect stuff and then head to a party. She then called me when I was at my dorm and told me the party was cancelled, but she had a really good time and wanted to go on another date. My friend (who set us up) told me she wanted to take things slowly, I got a bone cracking case of the spergs so I figured I'd be good. At the end of the second date we hugged (lmao). A third date is planned for tomorrow, but is going to be scrapped. My friend told me that she really likes me and wants to date me next semester, but she wants me to "get some more experience with other girls" because "she's really experienced." I've been told I'm very good looking, but I've been an autistic outcast for most of my life, so that's hard for me to believe.
>>
>>41259877
Why the fuck didn't you try to kiss her?
>>
>>41259877
Fuck this hits close to home

Hope things work out for us in the future anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.