[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roiding for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1492899479837.jpg (219KB, 1080x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1492899479837.jpg
219KB, 1080x1256px
>roiding for this
>>
sincere question: why do girls do this... who finds this even remotely attractive?
>>
If she had a penis I wouldn't mind
>>
>>41255750
i dont know man. look at how her ass muscle sticks out. fucking disgusting
>>
anyone ever fuck a roided out chick in show shape?
If so, give details.
I really want to but don't know where to find them/
>>
>>41255750
the range of attraction can be extreme. it's niche but there will be plenty of people with fetishes for this. and idk, why do guys do this? I mean the freaky as big as piana look. it's a similar reason because most girls aren't going to like the giants of modern bodybuilding
>>
>>41255750
>>41256682
i find this attractive.
>>
>>41255750
because they dont base their lives around what you think is attractive? they want to look a certain way, so they do

you could ask the same question about pro male BBers. women dont like that either. the answer is that its no ones business but theyre own
>>
>>41257054
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>41255750
Same reason men do it. Majority of people don't find overly muscular, overly low body fat, overly skinny, overly fat bodies attractive. Anything that is "too much" is going to be a niche attraction. There are people out their that are attracted to this.
Male and Female competitive bodybuilders don't do it to look attractive. They do it for personal reasons. To win competitions, to be as big and lean as possible, to achieve a goal, etc. What may have started as I want to get fit, get in shape, look good naked turned into a hobby/passion which essentially took over their narcissistic lives in which they go to the extents to abuse substances despite their health affects to look a certain way.
>>
>>41257065
lad why are you so angry? why do you care so much about what other people do with their bodies?
>>
>>41255750
Same reason why men do it? both roided men and women look like hugemongous freaks
>>
I wish she had a dick so she could cum in my mouth.
>>
>>41257054
Male BBers are gay so there's that
>>
Is that lexi
>>
>>41257106
most gay men dont find pro BBers attractive either. they dont care about being attractive, they care about being huge
>>
>>41257054
>>41257084

Don't worry anon, I completely agree with you.

>>41257106

He meant bodybuilders, not bareback, anon.
>>
>roiding at all
What a sad life
>>
>>41257151
>pro male barebackers

kek

>>41257158
>doing something that has literally nothing but positive effects when used responsibly
>sad

hmmmmm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.