[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is breakfast really bad for you? Some of my friends say it is,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: breadhead.jpg (105KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
breadhead.jpg
105KB, 550x550px
Is breakfast really bad for you? Some of my friends say it is, but I can't find reputable sources, and a lot of doctors say it's unhealthy to skip it.
>>
I always eat breakfast, it genuinely helps me feel good in the morning and keeps me awake compared to days where I absolutely have to skip breakfast and I feel like a zombie for the majority of the day.
>>
>>41254749
Huh? Why would you want to skip breakfast? If you're not doing meme-fasting (IF), then there's no point at all.
>>
>>41254787
>>41254805
Good to hear, I like breakfast. Any recommendations on healthy and simple breakfasts? Are raw oats good?
>>
>>41254818
I have 2 slices of toast/bread with a serving size(1 tbsp) of peanut butter and a cup(not a measuring cup but the cup it comes in) of vanilla yogurt or a little pouch of fruit gummies if I don't have yogurt.
>>
>>41254818
Well, if you like oats, cook with them milk, add banana slices or strawberries halfway through cooking, along with some cinnamon and a tiny bit of honey. One of my favorite breakfasts. If you're bodybuilding however, I'd just like to note that oats aren't a source of complete protein, as they don't provide all 9 essential amino acids, so don't depend on them for proper protein intake at breakfast.
>>
We didn't evolve into having to eat breakfast.
We did evolve into not needing breakfast ever.
If you can't go 4 hours after waking without eating, *something* is wrong with you, or your diet is pretty bad.
Eating breakfast is only a way to increase daily caloric intake, if you need less caloric intake or get enough without breakfast don't eat breakfast. Unless you enjoy making yourself food or spending money.

This doesn't apply to diabeetus or any other disease
>>
>>41254844
you sound like a giant faggot, and that's a fucking terrible breakfast
>>
>>41254875
>le ebin "we didn't evolve that way" argument
>>
>>41254749
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvpn_zkXJtI
Congratulations!
>>
>>41254818
I eat a bowl of all-bran fruit and fiber and drink a glass of water with lemon in it. I'm thinking of adding some yogurt, what's a good brand?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.