[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 71

File: 1479843282004.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
1479843282004.png
644KB, 1398x925px
How are you holding up /fit/?
>>
i'm doing fine
just keep yourself busy and stop being a bitch
>>
Just started lifting again, feel like I now have purpose in life. Feel great.
>>
i wish i could quit 4chan and social media permanently but otherwise i'm doing okay
>>
>>41254116
Feeling like shit, the worst I've felt in ages desu. Some shit at work, some shit at home.
Just when I thought all the miserable feels went away for good, they come back stronger. Sometimes I wish I was killed in a robbery or something just to die without all the drama of a suicide
>>
Okay.
Just finished first year of uni. Asked out a bunch of girls but never got a date out of it. Really helped me with confidence and destroyed my expectation of landing some 8/10. Have a more realistic view of what women i can get
>>
>>41254116
4 hour work turned into 11 hours, just eating a bit now and calming down.
>>
Slowly being crushed under the pressure of exams that i procrastinated for, but other than that, pretty great.
>>
>>41254116
I did MDMA yesterday, felt pretty good.
Made me think about why I always am defensive when talking to people. And also that I have a really big problem with connecting with people because I have trust issues
Now i'm waiting for the depression dip
>>
Staying positive as much as I can, just graduated from college so it's time to try to get a better job.

Only thing I regret is that I never lost the v card in college. One of my new goals is to meet more women, and be more outgoing and open to experiences.

Good luck to you all.
>>
>>41254197
It's already creeping in low key.
>>
My fitness is improving, having been semi cocoon mode for a year now. I am starting work at a zoo next month until august and I am going to another country this summer for a week.

My stocks are increasing in value and I am beginning to learn quite well how to daytrade.

Other than that my life is pretty much just watching streams on twitch, I really miss living 2 years ago. Being in love, being loved and having friends constantly around you.

I noticed this weird feeling when Trump won, I had placed a bet on him and I won 13k USD overnight, and sure it was nice getting money but it was not real happiness you know?
I now struggle to get out of bed, I sleep from 6am in the morning to like 3pm everyday, life was not this way 2 years ago, then I woke up refreshed and looked forward to going about my day.

Perhaps I am a beta cuck bitch but falling in love really fucked me over when it suddenly ended, I spent a year doing amphetamines, coke, mdma just to cope, but at the same time those experiences lead me to invest and learn how to make good money.
>>
>>41254116
I once had a very healthy heart and diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I made fun of man who died from a heart attack and said on Internet forum that I was going to bang his wife on top of his shitty heart. My psychiatrist got me off the meds put me on Wellbutrin and I had panic and a slew of psychotic before. Things called down but Now my blood pressure is 130/80 and sometimes 140/80. Maybe God has punished me.
>>
Well, i wish i hadn't alienated my friends during my last bipolar episode. But as good as i can be giving my situation at the moment. It's been about a year of shit life. But if my rollercoaster of a life stays consistent i should be on my way back up pretty soon
>>
>>41254116
>I just ruined my first year lessons in uni.
>Had a girl who starts flirting with me and without any reason she stops it recently (I fucking just acting supreme gentleman and too kind to her.)
>Have no friends
>Problems with the family

So not good.

I just start lifting again and reading Marcus Aurelius. This is how I "holding up"
>>
>>41254236
Give advice on how to make good money. Where to start
>>
>>41254116
https://youtu.be/NeL6-ZIgSms

It's hard to focus on myself sometimes.
>>
>>41254254
*behavior
>>
>>41254282
>acting supreme gentleman and too kind to her

that's the problem, treat them like bitches; thank me later.
>>
>>41254311
No matter how many times I hear it and see it works. It still Sucks that this is true
>>
>tfw not retarded enough to make friends

I hate going to parties. I love the idea of it, but I never manage to actally make friends with people at parties or have a general good time. I don't have anything to talk about. My hobbies include weightlifting, history, geography and political science, astronomy and occasional video games. All the normies are chatting about other people. I don't know enough people to gossip and that's what casual people do I guess to make friends. At work related parties I can't really talk about anything but work either because I don't have any common interests with any of my collegues.
>>
>>41254311
But she is too polite and shy kind of girl. I don't know man. How can you treat this kind like bitch?
>>
>>41254285

Trial and error mostly, start slow and see what works for you, everyone is different. Some like books, other youtube tutorials, other forums like /biz/.

Since I am swedish I started out my reading forums on Avanza (online broker) and joined several discord/facebook groups until I got a good basic understanding.

If you are american it will be harder, there is so many scam sites which is just pure shit, stocktwits being one example. Everyone is just shilling for their stock and telling everyone to buy, but never giving a good reason why. You can go and witness this on /biz/ right now, they are and have been shilling ethereum (crypto) for a while now and now its become a endless circle of pump&dump.

Never trust someone telling you to buy something without a good reason.

Currently I follow/talk to people on twitter (both international and swedish) who are legitimate investors/traders, I am still part of a few discord/facebook groups and I visit swedish forums regularly for some ideas.

I watch some tutorials on daytrading on both youtube and on my brokers site (ig.com) and in the future I'll head out to some IRL meetings with similar people hopefully.

But yes trial and error, that will get you a long way.
>>
>>41254197
Gl with it, if it gets tough smoke a bowl or something.
>>
File: 1471287782535.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471287782535.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
i realised that i am a 26yo virgin and that i fucking wasted my life.
>>
>>41254116
keepin it positive, yo

i think im gonna leave /fit/ because its not funny any more and quite toxic
>>
File: 1374754392328.jpg (269KB, 1486x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1374754392328.jpg
269KB, 1486x1058px
>>41254426
chill bro, remember that 26 is the new 21 and if you start today you could be a completely new person with loads of accomplishments under your belt by age 30
>>
I haven't been to the gym for a while now.
It is because I choose the easy way. It was to drive 1 hour to my internship place every day or 10 min from my gf her place.
Gained weighed as well (currently at 94.5 kg at 1.83 cm).

Trying to fix my cardio a bit again and going back to the gym. I kinda miss almost reaching 1 plate bench. Gotta reset my life again...
>>
>>41254447
Nah senpai.
I'm ten years late.
Can anything remove the need of a gf?
>>
>>41254480
nothing will kill your longing for companionship/affection... however doing productive stuff will lead to a gf unless you're deformed or obese
>>
>>41254355
this is me but even when someone DOES have common interests I still can't talke to them
>>
>>41254503
Nah senpai i'm just really fucking ugly.

What are some productive stuff you're talking about?
>>
>>41254116
wish I had friends
>>
>>41254392

Maybe I should make a list.

1.) Find a broker with a good reputation

2.) Find places where you can gather ideas, such a twitter, forums, groups/channels/boards/subreddits facebook, discord, chans, reddit

3.) Buy something generic like Apple, for a low amount just so you can see how it actually works (important to know how the site of the broker you chose works)

4.) Find a sector you are interested in, I am very interested in oil and politics that come with it - which is why I try to do my best daytrading oil and buying oil related stocks.

5.) Do your research, if someone else does it for you eg on a forum - just make sure all the facts are correct before making a decision.

6.) Fundamental analysis is important - but do your best learning the technical also.

7.) Google is really your best friend

8.) Know when to take a loss, only take positions that you know you can afford to lose.

9.) Know what risk/reward you want - for example my 'main' stock is currently down due to a new issue of shares to finance a oil field in Brazil, the price of the stock has gone down quite a bit since, but I expect it to go up this fall/winter. It's a big risk I am taking but I think the reward will be worth it (about x5-6 times my current investment)

10.) Read news, lots of it. For example the recent cruise missile strike on the Syrian government from the US made oil prices shoot up
>>
>stressed over work and extended family issues
>also have mouse problem, cherry on top of shit sundae
>getting out of car after long commute
>mouse scurries across garage
>godzilla stomp the motherfucker without a second thought

wew
>>
got invited to go to my older sisters boyfriends party thing. they want to go drinking or whatever. not sure if I should go or not. I just don't feel like hanging out with people 15 years older than me.
>>
>>41254529
set a goal that's meaningful to you, get a routine, watch Jordan Peterson lectures on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI

for me i started going back to school, started selling stuff on ebay for extra money, and divide my time up logically instead of living on impulse... now i can have my cake & eat it too

gl bro
>>
>>41254604
How do i even find a meaningful goal?
Best i can do is get a job that's just above minimum wage.
>>
I'm lost.

It has been 8 months since I've broken up with my ex; last week she came back crawling and crying that she was depressed and missing "the way I treated her". She started smoking cigs and weed, went to Amsterdam, dyed her hair orange and fucked 4 different guys in 4 months. Of course I'm not coming back, told her to sort her self out and to stop being such a fucking degenerate. Did I just replaced her father or something? Seeing her in person left me bitter and sad, she was such a good girl, why did she ruin herself. She was an innocent, country girl that loved drawing and tennis. I can't understand, I don't want to understand; nothing is sacred to me anymore. We had plans to marry. The only thing that makes me smile is the fact that she found my ass "big n attractive", she used to make fun of me being a skeleton and weak. She was my motivation to lose weight and start to build a physique she could appreciate. I'm not the old me anymore, I don't even know what I'm anymore. I also feel like I'm wasting time in university, I dont like what I'm studying and I don't like the people there. Constantly feeling like a stranger, unable relate to anything or anyone there, an outsider. Switching courses won't help, I've lost all motivation to study, my concentration is all time low. I'm constantly daydreaming. Few friends of mine are all gymrats, we dont't see each other as much outside the weight room. I'm lonely but I don't feel like it. Tracking time is getting difficult, I can't tell days apart, everything I do is a part of the same routine.

1/2
>>
>>41254779
I'm considering enlisting into military. I feel like I need it, a place where someone can beat the shit out of me and make my doubts go away; I want to stop overthinking every fucking thing. As always luck isn't on my side: I have severe myopia, I still have one year before getting an eye surgery. I don't know what to do before that. Working and buying myself a car I've always wanted sounds so dumb and pointless now. My days are composed of liftinmg and trying to not think about her, when we made love in my bed while she was wearing that lingerie I bought her or when she was crying while we had fights over irrelevant things. I'm trying to not think at all. Life seems so pointless and boring. Most of the time I don't feel anything, but when I do is mostly despair. I have zero reasons to live and zero reasons to die. I'm not living.

Have a good day /fit/

2/2
>>
File: 1493267577707.jpg (849KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1493267577707.jpg
849KB, 500x678px
My gym is closed for the next two days. That kind of sucks.
>>
>>41254771
for most people meaning lies in taking on responsibility... if there's no stakes in what you do and how you live, you live a meaningless life eh

typically for men this means becoming financially stable, being independent from all sources of family or friends, finding a woman to protect, having kids

so if you're not employed yet you should be thinking about what you will be doing to get financially stable, just above min wage isn't going to cute it so you should be looking at ways to increase your market value... trade school? degree?... don't work mindlessly, work towards a goal

you have to examine your life and come to the conclusion of how to improve it, and improvement generally means taking on responsibility which gives you a sense of meaning... for short term relief an animal works wonders
>>
>>41254392
thanks friend, any sites or any other tips you would like to drop would be appreciated.
>>
>>41254261
>Well, i wish i hadn't alienated my friends during my last bipolar episode.
Same here. I'm so tired of being alone, I don't know where to start again with other people.

It just sucks how much easier this shit is when you're a kid in school
>>
>>41254789
Good read, anon. Thank you.

You are not alone.
>>
>>41254571
nice thanks man
>>
>>41254789
I can relate to that feeling. The girl I love, she is 18 and has fucked 10 guys. God knows how many more she's done shit with. I didn't know at the start or I wouldn't have got with her. But she's my girl, I love her and I can't judge her past, but I personally believe it reflects your character and it makes me feel sick to my stomach and my heart hurts so fucking bad.

She likes clubbing, she likes attention, she explains she loves being flirted at but never flirts back. She drags me to clubs and when I can't come I can't sleep at night when she's there. I know she wouldn't cheat...but I don't. I can't trust. The uncertainty kills me, there is no stability in the relationship. Before I was in this shit, I would post on threads like these just saying shit like just cut her off bro or just end it. It's so fucking hard.

She's in Greece for 6 months, I miss her every night and i'm scared she'll fuck me over and won't tell me, but i'm scared of assuming that, ending it and breaking my girls heart. I have a lot of time to think man

What makes me think life is remotely worth it, even if I can't imagine a future without her. Is the fact you will get over her, time heals all wounds and I promise you, i fucking promise you man, you'll find someone better, there is always better

Helps me sleep at night, my situation isn't nearly as fucked as yours, but I think we might be on the same path, you're just a few miles ahead
>>
>>41254902
>and I can't judge her past
That's the only thing you can judge, mate
>>
>>41254152
let's do it bro, me and you. let's quit this damned site forever. I'm in if you are.
>>
I'm making good progress overall but every once in a while i slip and have binge eating episodes. This ruins days if not weeks worth of progress every time.
>>
Had a skitzophrenic episode at the same day a client told me she under ate by 1500 kcal for 3 days prior to a testing day

I didnt act that bad, but I did emphasize how the failure to perform was because of the dieting, and training women, you really have to never mention faults after failure. You establish it later.
>>
>>41254902
>I can't judge her past, but I personally believe it reflects your character

Quit being such a beta FFS. Just admit that you think it's gross.

>She's in Greece for 6 months

And you can bet that Greece is in her.
>>
>>41254439
i can see that its definitely toxic but to be fair i would say a significant amount of people are toxic and their attitude is not conducive to being a successful person
>>
>>41254902
holy shit dude dump that slut

don't even think about having a legitimate relationship until you have a settled career and a partner in the same situation
>>
>>41254918
Been here for a decade
There were long periods of time when i was gone, usually it wasn't because i stopped cold turkey but because i had something much better in my life. Vacation, relationship, meaningful work, etc. if you want to quit work on achieving those. Whenever my life becomes boring again i reurn here

Also i find that 4chan is mostly just a clutch and if you're gonna waste your time here at least avoid toxic boards like /pol/ and /r9k/ etc. /fit/ is probably the best you can do to feed your autistic cravings because it's mostly not toxic, often funny, and sometimes can be a little productive
>>
>another party and alcohol binge
>ate like shit the next day
>missed a research deadline a few day before
>didnt even get sex

RRREEEEEE WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK NORMIES WHO RUIN MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41254945
i don't even think it's fucked how many guys this guy says shes fugged. The fact that she likes to go "clubbing" when she has a boyfriend... lmao dude cmon, it's time find someone worthy of yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_onb201i1Kd1tii3ypo1_1280.jpg (227KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onb201i1Kd1tii3ypo1_1280.jpg
227KB, 800x558px
>>41254873
>>41254902
>>41254914
>>41254945
>>41254959

Sometimes you fall in love with wrong people. Make the hard choice now or regret when the time comes. It's better to be alone that suffer in company.
>>
>>41254116
Pretty good mang. Even though Im a 30 year old school teacher living with mom I am pretty happy. Happy as fuck even. The prison is in your head!
>>
>>41254116

Alright, all things considered. Lifts are going up after a long break, old injuries are healing.

Feeling cut off from old friends and disinterested/pessimistic about making new ones. Used to be that I could be social and extroverted as long as I got a chance to recharge with quiet time once or twice a week, now it's all quiet time.

Got fucked over for about $5k in wages while I was abroad for the past year, and the finances aren't doing great because of that. This also contributes to my disinterest in making connections, as that usually involves money.

Overall I feel solid. Not as great as I could be. Not as bad as I used to be. Just...middling. Not sure if that's worse than feeling terrible.
>>
>>41254983
But she makes me happy

She encourages me to study hard, to work hard, to continue working out. She is really good for me, that's why the instability make's me feel so sick. I am really loved up bros, I don't want to lose her. I can't, I fucking can't go back to being alone

I know i'm sounding deep but fuck, I've tasted this sweet nectar, i'm addicted even if it will kill me
>>
>>41254116
Pretty shit. Got a handjob from a masseuse on Friday and felt pretty shitty about the whole situation. She seemed like a cool lady, and we are actually becoming friends but just felt weird about the hand job. She let me get intimate with her. Let me feel her up, kiss on her neck, lick her tits but she wouldn't look me in the eye when she was jerking me. I was really only expecting to get a massage. It was a strange experience. My first hand job I payed for.

Tried to lift away the feeling Saturday but the gym was packed and my social anxiety flared up really badly. I think I'm gonna start saving money to build a rudimentary home gym at my parents or something.

Honestly, the mixture of feelings of the hand job and social anxiety getting in the way of gains has got me down.
>>
Not too bad.

Golden week is coming up so I have a few days off, and I have plans to go see some bands with a girl I'm interested in. Should be a good week.
>>
>>41254972
>blaming other people instead of yourself for your shitty choices
not gonna make it
>>
>>41254902
She's probably greasing the gyros right now if you get what I mean
>>
>>41254849

Here is my full list (which include swedish sites)

avanza.se (also the built in placera forum) - broker
oilprice.com - oil related news
zerohedge.com - finance/politics
reddit.com/r/oil/ - discussion
twitter - follow traders/investors also for breaking news
facebook - varying groups for discussion
flashback.org - economy section for discussion
dailyfx.com - charts/news/reports
di.se - articles/news
redeye.se - community discussion/community analysis
bloomberg.com - international news
ig.com for daytrading - 2nd broker
analystgroup.se - analysis
aftonbladet.se - mostly swedish news and some international news

these are my most frequently visited sites for my trading
I also check /biz/ from time to time just to see if they have moved on from shilling

out of all these, twitter is the best tool imo
you can talk with CEOs, you can get news flashes before any news site rolls them out, you can talk with likeminded people, you can also be anonymous, lots of good things really.
>>
File: laughing bavarian puppet.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bavarian puppet.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>41255006
>I know i'm sounding deep
You're sounding more like a Depp
>>
File: 1485090251119.jpg (57KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485090251119.jpg
57KB, 586x456px
>no gf, only girl that shows interest in me is a total slut
>about to graduate college with an econ degree
>quitting my part time job at college
>no big boy job lined up
>friends are becoming more distant

I can't live in the present. I sit in my room all day when I'm not at the gym and I constantly think about all the things I missed out on in undergrad and how much better my life would've been had I taken more chances. If I'm not stuck in the past, I'm thinking about my upcoming life of work, gym, sleep repeat.

I'm terrified of losing the few friends I have and being completely alone again.
>>
>>41255232
I'll be your online friend m8
>>
>>41254116
I've awake for for almost 18hrs and have been taking various (soft) uppers and downers. Been wearing my gym clothes for the last 5 hours, but keep finding something that causes me to procrastinate. I hacked my Vita, setup a Raspberry Pi server, created the study plan for Japanese this week, and reorganized my living room. Currently I'm re-configuring my home network.I guess the White Shoes procrastination meme is true.

So, I guess I'm OK.
>>
>>41255337
what r u on?
>>
>Suicidal
>Confused whether this girl likes me or not
>Have depression
>Have anxiety
>Live at home
>Never had an irl gf
>Did i say suicidal
At least i get decent gains and lifting is fun
>>
File: lennyskidmarks.png (170KB, 601x373px) Image search: [Google]
lennyskidmarks.png
170KB, 601x373px
>>41255260
Thanks buddy, I need it
>>
File: 7082253.png (82KB, 384x306px) Image search: [Google]
7082253.png
82KB, 384x306px
>>41255232
You need Jordan Peterson
Check out his rant on future authoring on the Joe Rogan podcast
>>
File: 1491608371756.jpg (17KB, 500x148px) Image search: [Google]
1491608371756.jpg
17KB, 500x148px
>>41254116
I keep on progressing, but the more I do the more boring life seems.

But theres no way I'm going back to self denial and being a sad cunt. NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL.

I like my life the way it is.
>>
>>41255404
CRL-40,940, etizolam, phenibut, S I P S, chain vaping, and chewing tobacco.
>>
>>41255488
explain the research chems and etizolam, where u buy, how much are you on..

>fellow legal high chaser
I cycle phenibut, kratom and poppy tea
>>
>>41255008
Wow, that didnt quench my thirst for happy endings at all. I need to find one of these thai massage places. I gotta ask my gyms owner, he is very into prostitutes.
>>
File: 1472683082222.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1472683082222.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>41254116
>depressed for quite some time now
>trouble sleeping and concentrating
>suicidal thoughts started popping up a couple of years ago
>all these problems flared up this year, after summer
>have no enjoyment from interacting with other people
>no enjoyment from anything for that matter
>not even sure if I love my own parents
>partying just makes me even more depressed
>feel like I've lost all emotion
>I wonder if this qt. grill in my class has been giving me signals or if I'm just imagining things
>don't do anything because my confidence seemingly high confidence in reality goes as deep as a kiddie pool
>do very well in school, maybe the best in my class
>I get no sense of accomplishement or mastery from it
>enough is enough
>get in touch with the system
>be diagnosed with moderate to severe depression and sub-actute suicidal behaviour
>get sleeping meds and anti-depressants

Third day on anti-depressants now, hoping they'll kick in soon
>>
>>41255460
>future authoring
do you know if this is still free for 4chan users? Do you remember the code?
>>
There are ways to make money other than day trading, day trading is a meme. It's literally gambling.

Create something of value and sell it you faggots
>>
>>41255544
CRL-40,940 - Sort of like modafinil, keeps you awake while not making you feel high. I think it's pretty shit. I've probably taken 125mgs.

Etizolam - Sort of like Valium. Makes me feel relaxed and tired; hence the CRL-40,940 use. Just bought it, don't have an overall opinion. I've taken 1mg.

I'm not going to provide sources, but search the web and reddit. Reference user reviews.

I've tried Krotom a few times, I didn't really feel anything at 3-4g. When I took 5g it made me feel sick and retarded. I still have a bit left of different types of strains, so I'll probably try it again in the near future.

I have a half pound of poppy sides that I haven't put much thought into preparation. Any advice? I also have some Hawaiian Baby Rosewood seeds sitting around I want to try them soon.
>>
>>41255672
code was PEPE I think. Not sure if it still works
>>
>>41255232
Dude, I've never had a friend my entire adult life. You'll be fine, you'll just have more time for hobbies and more to focus on lifting. Lithium helps too.
>>
Finished med school and got my licence. Now just chillin a bit before i start working as a fucking doctor lol.
Kinda anxious about that desu
>>
>>41255725
Etizolam sounds great for sleep.
The poppy seed tea is new to me, I actually learned about it on /fit/ I've only done it once.
Take about a 150g put it in a gatorade bottle add enough water where you can slush it around give it a good wash. shake it for 5 minutes. Strain it and drink.
You can wash it twice.
It was good, it was like taking any other opiate. But you can't abuse and fuck around with to big of a dose, it can be fatal. reddit/ poppytea and googling doses is a good way to start.
Kratom meng da is what I like.

We really need to sort ourselves out lol
how much phenibut are you taking, are you a daily user?
>>
>>41255787
>ywn live this anon's life
It was my dream to become a doctor but I flunked the entry exam.

Now I'm a mortician which is kinda fucked when you think about it
>>
>>41254116
>shit job, low pay but I only work a few hours per day
>on diazepam since a few weeks ago because my anxiety, depression and insomnia reached dangerous levels
(now I feel much better overall but still feel fatigated and have angry issues some days)
>swollen urethra. Possible infection. hurts to pee and cum, haven't even been able to see a doctor yet
>getting a co2 pistol soon for fun
>>
>>41255826
Protein powder is a gateway drug.

I cycle on phenibut 500mg to 2g, increasing 500mgs a day. Then same split during the cycle-off. Then I'll spend a week or so to get back to baseline. I have some f-phenibut stuff that supposed to be something like 5x stronger than regular phenibut. I tried it a few times and didn't feel much, but then again I was super cautious about the dose size.
>>
>>41254174
stay strong, brah

we're all gonna make it :)
>>
>>41254204
>Went to literally the best place to fuck sluts and didn't get even one
I got bad news for you, lad
>>
>>41254116
Stressed af. My job is going to shit, my friend has an abusive father and keeps pushing back moving out of his house and into mine.
>>
>>41254116
Ive been cutting out all the junk food and started eating more healthy food so i can still hit my Daily calorie intake. Gains have massively improved in a short amount of time and i feel better.
>>
>>41254116
Want to off myself tonight, life is shit right now.
I hate myself.
>>
>>41256167
What's wrong, mate?
>>
>>41256167
?
>>
>>41254116
op...
IDK
you tell me.....
>>41256158
my thread....
>>
>>41256167
Killing yourself isn't going to help you very much is it?
>>
File: When the scoops hit.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
When the scoops hit.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Can I have some (you)s /fit/?
>>
The more I hang out at places like this the more I see I am not normal at all and can't even act like some of the people on here. So many of you are so beautiful and have so much to offer someone. I love you guys, I need to remember my battle is over and its time to move on, I just can't forget
>>
>>41254116
LIFe is obscure

Gf of 3 years dumped me but we hangout multiple times a week. We are going to Europe in a week and we often have relations. She just dropped out of her really competitive college this semester and has been "depressed". It's a mixed bag.
>>
>>41256167
i know it seems like that is the best option right about now, but surely I GUARANTEE YOU, that your death would severely impact someone
talk it out, whats on your mind bud
>>
File: 1444721389185.gif (74KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
1444721389185.gif
74KB, 640x356px
how the fuck is it possible to live for 24 years without being loved by anyone other than your mom
>>
File: IMG_2281.jpg (173KB, 930x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2281.jpg
173KB, 930x670px
>>41254116
I feel like I'm not making any progress, because I don't have the money to eat a fuckton. It's been 2 years of lifting at least 4 times a week and I'm still only 135 lbs. Fucking hell I get even more depressed when I think about the trip I had last night; scariest 4 hrs of my life.
>>
>>41256282
> but surely I GUARANTEE YOU, that your death would severely impact someone
Yeah and if it's just this guy here >>41255828
>>
>>41254152
>>41254918

Can I join you pham?
>>
Guys I'm finally making it

Thursday night I finger blasted this smoking hot blonde way out of my league while driving her car drunkenly behind her boyfriend's car back to her house. I still am in disbelief

Today my family took em out for a birthday dinner. I had a nice salmon, but after my parents surprised me with a brownie with ice cream and a chocolate drizzle. It looked so goddamn good. But I told them I wasn't going to eat it. and I didn't.

I feel pretty good heading into the summer

Just remember guys, we're all gonna make it and I love you
>>
File: 1469498107363.png (196KB, 421x363px) Image search: [Google]
1469498107363.png
196KB, 421x363px
squatted lmao2pl8 today lads, when i started as a skeleton last year i had trouble with 25lbs on each side. i have some other things going on inside my head right now but i'm glad i hit a milestone today

>>41256261
i'll oblige (You).
>>
File: 1490233241460.jpg (135KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1490233241460.jpg
135KB, 500x521px
>>41254116
I almost had a panic attack today while doing cable lats. I realized that the past only lives on in thought and the present moment is the only reality we will ever actually know. At least I can finally give up on those nostalgia feels.
>>
>>41254116
fucking horribly haven't been to the gym in two days, had cramps that kept me out. Fucking crazy as roommate manage to drain a washing machine on to our down stairs neighbors kitchen. So the down stairs neighbor is complaining to me about it. My scooter has been at the repair shop for 7 hours i put it in for an oil change wtf are they doing. >:( I'm moving to las vegas in 3 weeks i have no idea where to start because honestly fuckers I've never moved before.
>>
>>41256219
>>41256229
>>41256245
>>41256282
I've been struggling with my depression for 11 years now, eleven fucking years. I recently found out I have a personality disorder and I think I've contracted some mild BDD from lifting (which has otherwise really helped me in every other way)
End of 2015 my gf of 3 years dumped me and I really only got over her like 2 months ago when I met this new grill but I've already almost fucked everything up because of letting my personality disorder get a hold of me. I've been acting really shitty at times, full of trust issues and insecure as hell. I was recently let out of the psych ward after having been contained for five days because I'd started self-harm again. Right now I've started a fight with the grill and I don't know, I really like her. More than I liked my ex, and I feel so absolutely worthless for not being able to do more about the way I act at times.
Also, does anyone else look at themselves in the mirror and go "dyel"?

tl;dr
i let my own issues take control and they fuck up every aspect of my life
>>
>>41256362
>Does anyone else look at themselves in the mirror and go "dyel"?
All the time, Anon. It's just a part of wanting to be better all the time
>>
>>41256362
apart from suicide, how do u think u can BEGIN to amend all this, go talk to ur girl be real about it with her, how would u start to act not the way you are acting right now
>>
>>41256362
look on the bright side, at least you can get women
>>
File: 1492965351973.jpg (211KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492965351973.jpg
211KB, 1200x800px
>>41256362
Anon that made me feel really sad. I'm sure you have more to look forward to so just keep it up.

Also you shouldn't blame yourself for everything, that doesn't help, look for positive things to think and do instead.

And yes, a majority of times I look into te mirror I think "dyel?".
>>
>>41256362
Im going to try this self authoring program by Peterson tomorrow. It couldn't hurt. I'm tired of living in mental prison as well.. You should do it with me..

https://www.selfauthoring.com/
>>
>>41256380
feel so small
>>41256409
tried talking to her and tried explaining what's going on, really, and i'm just afraid she'll be unable to handle it
i try and analyze what happens to me every time I fuck up but, even though i can handle me fucking stuff up 1000 times i don't know if she can
>>41256417
grass is always greener imo
>>
>>41256437
don't expose all your skeletons. Have mystery.
>>
>>41256418
Thanks for the kind words, I'll take it all to heart, all of you.
It's 02:12am, might go to the gym. Maybe that will help.
>>
>>41254116
Genetic fucked me over that is my only complaint in life
>have many girl tell me im cute, heard a few cute asian girls compliment me at the gym today
>teeth is fucked looks like I ate rocks growing up, so I only look cute as long as I dont smile and this leads to me having an emotionless face.
>also keloids scars not as bad as the one on google but still suck to have

Other then that Im doing fine I have my life mapped out, just suck that Im missing out on easy slut pussy.
>>
File: quark-depressed.png (1MB, 1043x759px) Image search: [Google]
quark-depressed.png
1MB, 1043x759px
>>41254116

> Lost the only girl I really cared about and motivated me
> Lost most of my friends
> Everyone else is too busy with their school/life
> Injured my foot so no lifting for a week
> i wanted to make this the best year of my life but I just feels like another wasted one

Hold me brehs
>>
>>41254116
I can't lose fat because of my fucking sugar intake, so I'm getting rid of any sugar in my diet completely. I spent a month trying to lose fat, but its so hard with a manual labor career because everyday my calorie intake has to shift depending on the work I'm doing... So I'm just going to get bigger and head towards 200 lb territory and then cut down to 180 and hopefully maintain a BF of 10 ish. Maybe get down to 6% for a day or two.
>>
>>41256422
>Deleted
It's ok Anon
>>
>>41256484
holy fuck, dude are you me?
im glad im not the only one going through this, but fuck i hope we'll be able to get out this slump soon
>>
File: mfwww.png (685KB, 720x930px) Image search: [Google]
mfwww.png
685KB, 720x930px
>>41254116
I've been better.
>>
>>41256530

I hope it too anon
>>
>>41254152
>>41254184
im pretty fuckin far from okay man

time for another bender
>>
>got new job
>$12.57 an hour
>flying to Minneapolis for training
>bought used car near mint for $12k

My faps are still unfulfilling and weak but whatever
>>
>>41254184
whats weird about this is around 22-23 I started to get good. like real good. Handsome, great body, social. I had legit hooked up with 8s and even a 9..

But the trauma from middle school and highschool of being fat with gyno and beat up a few times, picked on.. Has kept me stuck at thinking I should only go for 6s and 7s..
Ive even dated girls and had fucking guys come up to me and be like you are like a 9 she is like a 6...
It still sticks with me to this day.. A really hot girl will flirt with me and I cant process the idea that my value is on par with hers.. I'm 28

PTSD is real, (i know, its nothing like solider ptsd) I need to work myself out. It's crazy how much childhood trauma sticks with you. I guess one really has to find a way to let it go to ever truly be free and happy..

how tho
>>
>>41254197
5HHtp. take that supplement and a bunch of vitamins. Fucking do it.
>>
File: 1485999660307.jpg (80KB, 570x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485999660307.jpg
80KB, 570x458px
>>41256658
>tfw reading this while unfixably ugly
>>
>>41256637
>when you have to work almost 1000 hours to pay your car off
jesus
>>
>>41254116
My life is heading in a good direction right now.
About 3 months ago I seriously thought about suicide or dropping everything and moving far away.

I'm 20 and I fucked up in high school, bad. I don't mean I got bad grades but I literally skipped almost all classes for 3 years. I'd show up to school 3-4 times a month. Mostly due to being depressed and just having no friends at all. Also I don't have anyone who would push me to succeed like a parent.

But recently I talked with the dean of a high school near me and they agreed to take me in as a senior. So I'd be starting with almost a clean slate.

And about 2 months ago I met this guy at work and he's like the first friend I ever had since I was 10. Through him I kinda have a friend group going and I got to know this girl. She's incredibly beautiful and I'd never thought someone so pretty would even be interested in me but last week I asked her out and she said yes. Our date is next week and I'm incredibly nervous but really excited haha.

So all in all im fixing my life which I hadn't thought could be fixed.

oh and lifting is going well too
>>
File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
I am certain I will never trust a girl again. That hopeful optimism I used to have when I was young has been extinguished for good this time. I've been hurt so many times that I genuinely believe I will never recover. I don't even remember the person I used to be before the series of heartbreaks.
While those things did help me to improve myself and get /fit/, I still feel irreparably damaged from them.

Thank you for reading my blog.
>>
>>41256742
>That hopeful optimism I used to have when I was young has been extinguished for good
Life in a nutshell.
>>
>>41254902
>She's in Greece for 6 months,
Oh boy have I got some news for you
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (57KB, 750x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
57KB, 750x465px
Female friend of friend invited me to a housewarming party. I was flirting with her early in the evening and thinking sex was a certainty, but around midnight she approaches me with "Hey anon, did I tell you about Chad I was seeing from Tinder! He's on his way". All the other cuties at the party had left at this point so I hopped on my bike and rode the fuck
home 18km away. Also broke my squat pr that day so quads are killin me this morning.
>>
>>41256711
well it's not like it was a gift I earned it. I went on a low carb diet. Would legit manically run around my neighborhood over and in the middle of the night so desperate to not be fat anymore. I would do my moms old aerobics videos over and over. Then I stepped into a gym for the first time. With no clue of what to do and did machines. it would be 2 in the morning I would be feeling like dirt and drive to the gym and workout for hours..
Then when I started getting good in the gym, i took it serious, I would never miss a day workout 2 hours 5 days a week.. I started taking care of my skin. I really wanted it, I was obsessed with it.
And even to this day I will rarely miss a day. I eat clean as fuck 90% of the time..

Maybe 1 in a million are just born with it. The other "chads" you guys see, what you dont see is the amount of work it took to get there.
>>
>>41255006
Bro if you're happy in the relationship then stay in it. If you're unhappy then you leave it. That's the straightforward part. Decide if you're happy or not and make the decision, there's nothing /fit/ can really do for you there.
>>
File: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>fucked Uni up big time over the last few years
>even if I scored extremely well in my last semester I still wouldn't have a decent shot at a good grad programs or stand a chance at getting a private firm offer
>go to top 20 Uni so peers are all already working at all these amazing places and have such bright futures
>their transcripts and marks are good and not littered with fails
>gorgeous women everywhere in their physical prime
>haven't had a single friend at Uni as all the mates you see somehow vanish at the end of every semester

Here's to hoping the next 50 years of work life will be better anons
>>
>>41254197
MDMA, amphetamines, coke or any potent stimulant's comedown is hell for me
>>
File: I just dont know anymore.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
I just dont know anymore.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
>>41254116
>find an old crush from 5 years ago on twitter
>used to be mean and tease her because I was a stupid fucking teenager
>read through her shit
> turns out shes in severe depression and shes not really doing all that well at life
>crush kinda rekindles looking through her pictures
>fuck it
>decide to add her on facebook
>she likes my profile picture
so far so good
>decides to chat it up with her, she lies about her well being
>oh well decide I should apologize for the past
>no response
>its been 2 days
>decide to check her twitter (she has no idea I follow her)
>she tweeted a paranoid rant yesterday about how she thinks people who contact her is only doing it to make fun of her, obviously referring to our chat
How the hell did I fuck this up
>>
>>41256828
i weigh like 145 pounds at 6 foot and have no acne, I don't really see how I can progress upwards from here, it's in the bone structure, I can't even grow a beard

obviously I can get a much better body but it won't help my face

and even then my personality is so fucking trash it doesn't matter, I've spent the last 10 years in front of the computer while normal people were out and having fun and shit with each other

I've literally not spent time with anyone not family outside of school for the last ten months, I'm losing my ability to talk
i might as well kill myself, it's too late to fix now, sure will be fun growing old alone while everyone you know dies or forgets about you
>>
>>41256917
ahahhah she sounds like a fucking timebomb mate
>>
>>41256919
you can use rogaine and grow a beard this is a fact.
>>
>>41256917
tell her you followed her on twitter because you were reevaluating your life and the way you treated her legit bothered you and you truly regret and our sorry..

That's it. leave it at that.. If she decides to continue a relationship then so be it.
>>
I caught HPV. I have warts on my dick. I'm ruined forever. Fuck.. Ive had it for a couple years, they wont go away..
What do I do bros?
>>
>>41256917
tell her that you know about her twitter and that you're not making fun of her but coming from an actual place of regret.

this is the chance of a lifetime to fuck your childhood crush, mate
>>
>>41256982
>>41256994
Thanks guys

I'll message her tomorrow as its currently 3am here. If results are any interesting I'll report back.
>>
>>41257053
>I'll message her tomorrow as its currently 3am here.
What country would that be where people are traditionally fat? Czech Rep?
>>
File: ed3.jpg (40KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
ed3.jpg
40KB, 612x612px
I have been addiction lifting for the past two years. I fucked up a date with a very cool girl, and now i am lifting to keep my mind off of that and forget.

>Can't forget.
>>
>>41254329
Yes, it sucks. But sadly that is how it works. Dont fight against it, try to embrace it even if you hate it. >>41254367
You can't get sexual with a woman if you treat her "gentle". Treating someone the social way will get you in her social spectrum: the friendzone. If you want to get sexual (not only to just fuck her, but also if you want a relationship) you need to treat her sexually or AT LEAST make your intentions clear as soon as possible. And if she rejects you then so be it, forget about her and try to find your way with others. What about this is so hard to understand?
>>
File: Feel.jpg (83KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
83KB, 573x400px
Feel kinda lonely right now since I'm holed up in my dorm during finals, only leaving to go to the gym. I need to find a summer job soon, but my hometown is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere so I don't have much choice outside of shitty retail like Walmart or food service. I've been imagining finding that perfect job that all the college students work and meeting a qt gril to spend the summer happily with. Then that thought makes me sad since I know it won't happen.

Just lonely really.
>>
>>41256955
sure, but even then that's the least of my problems
>>
File: IMG_0422.png (6KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.png
6KB, 244x206px
>>41254116
I always really liked these wojaks where he's always sporting a hoodie and frowning like that. I like to imagine that in all of them he's in a zombie apocalypse but still keeping up with his gains.
>>
File: jeb b.png (248KB, 317x435px) Image search: [Google]
jeb b.png
248KB, 317x435px
>>41254116
Building up to asking oneitis to a dance. I have no clue if she is taken or interested.

First thing she had said to me (I had never spoken to her) was that she wanted be be my friend after she asked me if I had supported Trump and I said yes. Not sure if this is an actual "Just friends" situation despite never previously speaking to her.

We have talked more since then, and she occasionally initiates conversation. She also said I should come to some party she is having.

Do I go for it?
>>
>>41257532
If you don't, you'll spend the rest of your life saying what if.
Even if it doesn't go well, that shit won't matter in 5 years or less.
>>
Gonna keep this short.

In the process of unJUSTing myself. ~3 years ago I caught a whooping cough that was so severe that I had serious chest pains months after it subsided. Went to docs but they didn't find anything. To this day it still hurts when I sneeze or do certain rapid chest motions but have no idea what do to fix it. Took a break from the gym at the time. Started getting lower back pains and a few pains in random spots because I ended up living a completely sedentary lifestyle after going back to college.

Decided it was time to get fit again.
Bit of a shit process right now since I've gotten so weak that I had to start off with body weight exercises. On the bright side, lower back pains are gone and I feel pretty good except the random occasional chest pains.

Any good vitamin supplements you guys recommend?
>>
emotionally dead. I do not feel pain or happiness. no girlfriends cuz I'm emotionally immature and fail to realize true friendship and mutual attraction from mutiple girls that have moved on to beeter people. have applied and be accepted to many jobs but they need a vacancy first for me to be officially employed. it's been over a year. broke my hand on the farm had to have surgery so I can't lift. I'm doing pretty good otherwise tho I was able to fix and sell some equipment.
>>
somehow I went from three girls I thought I was going to have to choose from to fuck tonight to not fucking any of them tonight.
>>
>>41257664
The only man you have to compete with is the man you were yesterday.
You got this.
>>
File: 1491051273585.gif (904KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
1491051273585.gif
904KB, 140x140px
My gf got me to go back to the gym after like 2 years because a knee injury just turned into perpetual laziness. I'm on day 2 of my return, and I completely forgot about how the first week or so of squatting gives me insane jelly legs.

It's really nice to go with someone else now though, she's able to galvanize me into going instead of me being myself and making excuses not to go.
>>
>>41257686
Could always be worse.
You could be a proud redditor.
>everything doesn't seem so bad anymore
>>
File: 1491150893164.jpg (42KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491150893164.jpg
42KB, 768x960px
I'm decent.

I broke it off with my friends with benefits after realizing she gives too much negativity and decided to cut my losses.

Approached a chick and got politely rejected after a very awkward conversation. Made me realize how far I have to go with getting my game back
>>
>>41254116
An older Spanish guy (that's what his accent sounded like anyway) pointed out that my bench press was not going past vertical which meant that I was using only my triceps and not my chest.
>TFW I have using the bench press as a tricep isolation exercise for the past two years.
>TFW my already DYEL bench press of 145 lbs is now 10 lbs lower
Well, at least there's room for improvement. R-r-right guyz?
>>
>>41254426
It's okay. It's never too late to start your life over!
>>
>no oneitis
>no crush
>no gf
>no wife
>no friends
>no family left besides 2 brothers
>tfw I couldn't be happier
You should live for yourself before anyone else anons. Other people can't bring you happiness, only you can do that.
>>
>>41256658
>to ever truly be free and happy

happiness comes from within anon not from a 'hot' girl. your obsession with appearance is preventing you from fulfilling your potential. love someone for who they are not what they look like, and you will have the qt3.14iest gf of them all
>>
>>41257873
>he says, posting on an anonymous Mongolian image board seeking validation from randoms on the internet since hes convinced himself that real humans are worthless as a copy mechanism to deal with his crippling depression and isolation
>>
>>41257877
no anon, that's what ugly people say to cope. There is some truth to your statement, but without a spark there is no fire.
Without fire there is no passion.
Ripping each others clothes off because you are so attracted to each other is one of the greatest joys in life.
They key is balance. All aspects of life being on the level.
Body. Mind and wallet.
>>
constantly drinking doing blow and cheating on my now full on sjw gf has made me empty inside. i feel like patrick bateman in the gym at this point. ive been into this girl since middle school and we are 24 and have been dating for years and shes just changed and its hard to accept she'll never think for herself again.
>>
>>41257934
she has the mind virus.
there is no saving her.
remember the girl from Berkeley who is getting memed all over.
Once the virus is in. It's a wrap.. Just let her go friend
>>
File: 1481147239844.jpg (67KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1481147239844.jpg
67KB, 500x499px
>senior year of high school
>had a crush on this boy for roughly 2 years (gril)
>earlier in the year get fucking smashed and sleep with girl best friend
>spend most of senior year confused as fuck about my feelings for her and my sexuality in general
>after prom crush and my girl pretty much smash right in front of me
>rest of my friends are also all making out
>tfw couples retreat
>drive home at 4:30 in the morning
I've never felt so isolated in my entire life. I feel like I need to let both of them go and I want them to be happy but at the same time it physically pains me to see them together.
>>
File: 1487530416384.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487530416384.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>41257934
>cheating

She may be a dumbass SJW but you're also a terrible person for not having the stones to just dump her

>I-it's hard to do that when I've been dating her forever! It'd kill her/I'd feel terrible/I don't want to be alone

If you can cheat on someone, then you have the testicular fortitude to let that person go. Grow up dude
>>
>>41258314
Trust me I know I'm a degen for cheating but she did sketchy shit and I stopped trusting her so it's more of an insurance policy. I wouldn't feel bad about breaking up with her I just have a hard time accepting my oneitis is gone dude. thought i might marry this broad but now i'm convinced she would steal my money. Maybe I don't have the stones to end it but I haven't let her get to me
>>
Still empty.
>>
>How are you holding up /fit/?
Badly. Trying to live in the light of the Lord, but it's pretty hard.

For me, this means a minimum of fapping and drug use. So like, blazing once a week instead of erry day, 1 drink instead of 3, masturbating only when I'm really horny and need the release instead of whenever I'm bored.

I'm trying to study and prepare myself to go back to school, but insecurity and bad memories are eating me up lately. I'm still able to get to the gym regularly and I've made some nice gains in my bench and squat, but mentally I'm still a wreck. Not a train wreck, though, more like a car wreck. Like a fender bender. I'll make it, I just hope it doesn't take too long.
>>
File: 1440521255940.jpg (104KB, 765x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440521255940.jpg
104KB, 765x960px
>>41254116
I was at a BJJ tournament all day. After that I went home to my family to have dinner. It was a good day, but I have a headache because I'm so tired.

I ended up going 3W-4L overall.
>>
>>41258536
good for u anon
>>
>>41257831
Fuck this is me rn. Broke up with a legit 9/10 black tribal queen and now fatties rejecting me.

Check out RSD Tyler on youtube, it's a great resource.
>>
Doing better. Regulars at the gym are finally noticing me and the work I put in. Managed to meet 5 people (including two qts, one of which is single) in the last month. Kinda sad the really skinny girl wasn't at the gym today, since she stared me down the other day and I want to try to get her number.

Other than that, I didn't bomb class like I thought I was going to do, and leg day was successful.

You're all gonna make it, brothers.
>>
>got drunk at a party
>talk shit to girl I know
>no memories about this, only know because of a text on phone
>she won't speak to me anymore, and neither her best friend
>I used to love her best friend
>feels like I've ruined my life
>>
File: 1432830487653s.jpg (7KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1432830487653s.jpg
7KB, 250x173px
I haven't had friends since I was 20. My last girlfriend was when I was 23. I'm 28 now. Every day of my life I think "today is the day I change." But it never happens.

I went from 190 pounds when I was 19 to 290 pounds at 27. I'm finally down to 270 and dropping it but it's hard to quit drinking and eating entire pizzas in one sitting.

Honestly, it's not the loneliness that bothers me. I've always been an introvert and my isolation is almost entirely self-induced. What bothers me is the creeping feeling of "it's all gonna end one day." I haven't done a god damned thing with my life. I don't even have a job right now. I'm so embarrassed with my appearance I don't even want to apply for jobs. I feel like one day I'll die and that's it. I never even existed. Who would even remember me?

I day dream endlessly about becoming a Chad and being the coolest guy around. And then I sit here and play some Heroes of the Storm and jerk off to squeaky JAV videos and the cycle continues.
>>
File: brendahorse1.jpg (24KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
brendahorse1.jpg
24KB, 265x265px
I have a banjo lesson on tuesday. I'm really excited. It has nothing to do with fitness, but it's a welcome distraction. I get really obsessed with losing weight and it's all I can think about sometimes. It helps to have another avenue of self improvement in my life so I don't feel like such a piece of shit all the time. I'm also going to build a PC so I can learn autodesk Maya.
>>
>>41254116
Just lifted again after a long hiatus. Finished all my sets, feels good. Successfully transitioned a tinder convo into a set date today too. We're all gonna make it bros.
>>
>>41258794
Are you a slightly fatter me?
>>
>>41257162
not the guy you replied to, but how do you treat her sexually or make your intentions clear without looking like a creep? Can someone elaborate?
>>
File: 1320678785921.jpg (492KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1320678785921.jpg
492KB, 800x584px
>>41258794
i'll be your friend anon
>>
>Depressed AF
>Haven't been to the gym seriously in over 6 months, used to rock climb religiously up to 2 hours a day with lifting
>Slowly turning to a shell of a human
>I've already fucked up college twice, going to be #3 soon
>Started to eat like shit
>Started to feel like shit
>Haven't had any pussy in 6 months
>Think about Suicide at least 3 times a week, stop myself from ever doing anything
>Working dead end job as a delivery driver
>See qt pies all day, don't do shit about asking numbers or anything
>Lost almost 40 lbs from last year, currently 145lbs 6' tall
>Lost all drive to even do anything but sleep and work.
>Started drinking again, on the path to becoming a daily drinker
>All my friends are fake as fuck and get drugged up everyday smoking weed and shit
>Everyone around me in WA is a rude, self centered piece of shit and I want to fuck them up one by one
>TFW you forget what it's like to be truly happy

Help
>>
File: 1420166318282.jpg (38KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420166318282.jpg
38KB, 706x720px
I need some career advice, bros.

I've been working in a restaurant place for a few years now and its finally getting to me. I make great tips, but fucking hell I just can't stand my coworkers anymore. They have all been there longer than I have and they are slowly all going crazy.

I've been looking for a new job and I have found some for receptionist positions. The pay is slightly lower than what I make at the restaurant though. But I feel like working at the hospitals/office will make my resume look better. All I have is some college experience and a few years of restaurant experience, so I'm just wondering if I should just quit the restaurant that pays more and work somewhere else that pays less, that "MIGHT" help me in the future?

I mean does a receptionist sound/look more pleasing than a server?
>>
>>41258929
are you getting enough sunlight?
I had a similar problem about a month ago. I didn't realize how fucking dark my apartment was my depression was out of fucking control. I'd never felt more fucked up in my life. Then I moved to a place with lots of windows. And everything was better immediately.
>>
>>41258934
Are you a woman? If not, good luck getting a job as a receptionist.

And if you are a woman, people look down on receptionists as much as waitresses. What is your goal for employment? Are you just holding out for an amazing job that hires ex-receptionists?
>>
>>41258794

This is me except I have a job and I'm at 189 lbs.

Start lifting again man.
>>
>>41258934
yes, i have 10 years of restaurant experience and it applies to nothing but other dead end restaurant jobs.
get out now and don't look back.
It's a trap. The money can be great but what about when you are older?
Its catches up to all of them.
>>
>>41258967
Everyday, still doesn't help. I have no drive to do anything but sit and play TF2 after going to school before going to work. I sit right in front of a window or next to a window for 12-14 hours a day
>>
>>41258982
its office management experience. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. She could get promoted to some kind of manager. Handle payroll shit like that
>>
File: emma151116_28629.jpg (1MB, 2906x4365px) Image search: [Google]
emma151116_28629.jpg
1MB, 2906x4365px
>>41254116
I'm sick. But I have no friends anymore and don't want to go out alone.
>>
>>41259000
Windows block the UV rays that produce Vitamin D in your skin.
>>
>>41259007
She could become a manager at a restaurant too, dickface.

Low-level management is about knowing whose dick to suck.
>>
>>41259000
open that window
stop playing tf2
read a book instead, it will make you feel good about yourself
>>
>>41258794
I'll give you that losing weight and changing your eating habits is hard. I was 310lbs a year ago, and now I'm sitting at 245, and I've never felt better.

Don't look at your life like you're already at the end of the road. You're 28. Even if you dicked around and ate Taco Bell for months, like I did, you will still lose weight and be happy with yourself within two years. Life wasn't made to be absolute shit, anon.

And about your appearance? Who gives a shit? At my heaviest, I wore jackets everywhere I went, and thought everyone was laughing at the fat kid trying to live a normal life. Literally nobody will give a shit that you're overweight.

As for video games and jacking off to JAV, I can't help you there, since I do the same shit on a daily basis. But you got this anon.
>>
File: q.gif (80KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
q.gif
80KB, 500x250px
If I want to talk to my dad, about anything, like have a normal conversation, I need to get his attention away from the tv. Either that or the computer. I feel like he puts media and entertainment above communicating with his kids. I can't hold a conversation with him and it's eating at me.
>>
>>41257895
gottem
>>
trying to decide if i spend the second half of this year going back to university, or i could save for awhile longer and backpack/party/smash thai whores for 3 months...what should i do /fit/?
>>
File: tumblr_n9cr3uteyA1td5q8fo1_1280.jpg (148KB, 864x922px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9cr3uteyA1td5q8fo1_1280.jpg
148KB, 864x922px
>>41254116
Not good, friends. All of my lifting is going well but im not where i really want to be in life at the moment.

All of my friends have moved away and im stuck at home with family. I can feel myself becoming more and more anti-social by the day. I just want to be left alone and not have anyone telling me what to do or how i should do it. The gym is the only place around here where i can be out of the house when i want to be

Haven't been sleeping well but i realized it's because i stay up too late so i can get that "alone" feeling

i'm a mess
>>
>>41258497
Hey bro no joke once you find that peace joy and fulfillment in God and live in the path he would want you to be in it'll feel way better than weed and jacking off. And if you regress back then you'll find yourself missing the happiness you had in the Lord
>>
>increasing my lifts
>getting swole
>gonna go on a cut
>finally overcame the 'tism and asked a grill out
>go on 2 dates
>she seems to have a really good time (laughing at all my jokes), but no moves are made
>found out tonight that she thinks I'm extremely attractive, but she doesn't want to be with me because of how inexperienced I am
I guess it's a step in the right direction fellas, feels pretty fucking bad though. We're all gonna make it, brahs.
>>
>>41254972
>didn't even get sex
lmao, that's every day for me, nigga
>>
Just woke up, hungover and bloated from last night, feel like shit.

Another night of trying to socialize and make friend, only result is lost gains and tons of money spent... I wish it was tuesday allready so i can go back to work..
>>
>>41259009
Huh, didn't know Richard Dawkins is into crossdressing
>>
I feel like the more I lift the more depressed I feel.
>>
File: 1485399128963.jpg (61KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
1485399128963.jpg
61KB, 800x615px
I've been crushing on this little girl in my friend-circle of mine for quite a few weeks now.
I broke up with my longtime gf around Christmas and she was there to support me quite well and is real great gal all around.
She keeps giving me these signals which could mean more (making body contact, pinching me, etc) but then pushes me away when I engage her more.

Tonight we are out again and I'll have to confront her about all that, otherwise I'll never be able to look anywhere else for a woman.
But I'm very anxious about it because I don't want to lose her as friend.

Other than that I'm making decent gains, getting ready for summer and the crop in my garden grows fine with the frist weeks of Spring.
So I might just not kill myself for now.
Ohh and I had a good bowl of oats this morning.

>>41260434
It is only natural. The broader your shoulders are, the more you can carry those feels. You'll have to.
>>
>>41254116

I want to die. It's pretty much all I think about every day. I pray that it will be over soon but I keep waking up.
>>
File: 1491285650588.jpg (49KB, 747x684px) Image search: [Google]
1491285650588.jpg
49KB, 747x684px
>>41260487
>get to a 100kg strict OHP
>have more troubles on my plate than I ever did when I started and could barely OHP the bar
you might be right
>>
>>41254116
Spent the last month or so pursuing an 11/10 perfect nerd girl who is unavailable, even stopped lifting, lost plenty of gains. Finally going back the gym next week. Feelsbadman
>>
>>41254902
Dude. You want certainty, this is it.
>>
>week before finals for first year of college
>on academic probation from first semester
>the only girl i tried having a relationship liked my family's money more than liking me
>havent hooked up with anyone at all
>still a virgin, thankfully not kissless but dick has only seen my hands
>friend broke down at the house because his brother is addicted to opium and has kidney failure
>havent worked out

so yeah. on a personal level i'm doing about fine, but there's just so much going on around me, i feel like going back home (im studying abroad) is going to be perfect.
really wish this year went better, but at least i know why and how i fucked up so hopefully next year i'll make it different... wish me luck bros

(also if anyone's in U of Illinois Champaign pls lmk i need a gym buddy)
>>
File: 1420854688308.gif (365KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1420854688308.gif
365KB, 400x328px
I'm in a pretty weird place

> Fourth year of uni
> I just keep to myself these days
> Save for two very good friends, I'm pretty alienated from any of my older school bros. Although, to be honest, that process started when I was around 16 or so
> I went to a very old friend's birthday, he was somebody that I only really see once a year or so.
> Got really drunk and vomited all over the toilets of the restaurant, and outside. That's never really happened before. I apologised profusely, but I don't think I'll be seeing him again

Has anyone ever gotten to that point where you see a person you were once friendly with, and you both pretend that you didn't see each other, and while you're going your own separate way you feel this strange sense of something like pleasure? It feels something like, 'haha, figures'. Like You're looking at the situation from a third-person perspective, and you find the way that people can so easily ignore each fascinating. I dunno, it's a strange feeling.
>>
I can't stop myself from slacking off, taking shortcuts. Then I hate myself for doing it and take mor shortcuts. I feel like I'll never make it, help me friends
>>
Does anyone have the plg version of picrelated?
>>
File: 1488729326902s.jpg (8KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1488729326902s.jpg
8KB, 250x149px
>>41259910
Fuarkkk this

I also have panicy and stressed mood the whole time for some reason now, i don't know if i can hold it longer brahs..
>>
>>41256167
Brus find the reason you haven't done it yet and cling to it
>>
File: 4556784568348248.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
4556784568348248.png
8KB, 509x619px
I'm a few hours away from finishing Persona 5 and dreading returning to my comparatively dull void of a life.
>>
just fuck my shit up, famalampai
never enough
life is spitroasting me for the slightest mistakes
>>
>>41260993
I think a lot of mine is stress related too. I've had a rough fucking semester because i was sick the first few days and was also lied to by an advisor about class registration and spent an extra 700 or so bucks on a class that i didn't actually /need/ to take

fuckin community colleges, man, I cant wait to transfer
>>
File: 1492082489067.png (70KB, 275x224px) Image search: [Google]
1492082489067.png
70KB, 275x224px
>>41256569
let's do it bro, me and you. let's quit this damned site forever. I'm in if you are.
>>
>>41254152
>quit 4chan
no, you are here stuck with me forever
>>
>>41261621
fuck you faggot
>>
>>41256820
What site is this "test"
>>
File: yohotaka.jpg (230KB, 944x869px) Image search: [Google]
yohotaka.jpg
230KB, 944x869px
>>41254116
Doing great!
Was 'mired for the first time last night by my ex
>>
>>41254116
>lost v card, but to awful sex, was only 7 years from wizardhood
>started getting fit and started getting mires
>busy as fuck between work and study and barely any time to lift but i squeeze it all in but it drains me
>girl I like lives in a different country, and has a boyfriend, but is continuously in contact so i cant just forget about her plus im going to see a bunch of people overseas and she'll be there too for extra torture

so, maybe a 3/10?
>>
>>41255715
>Create something of value and sell it you faggots
Well I created you, but I agree there was no value in it
>>
girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me

found out a month later that she is involved with my bestfriend of 16 years

so yeh, thats how im doing fit
>>
>>41254116
Meh honestly, my only issue is I can't increase my numbers in the gym and its beginning to depress me.
>>
>>41261758
Those relationships never last. They want someone like you but different which a friend often is but then realize too late its the same shit in a different coat of paint.

At least you didnt find out after a ring was involved. You'll find someone better.
>>
>>41260550
Yeah that was my thought too. Bro i care for u and w her history theres a 100% chance she will cheat on you. It is in her blood
>>
Broke up with my chinese gf. I guess I'll have more time to work out now.
>>
>>41254409
Yeah I've been doing that

>>41256666
Don't have it here, I probably should get it for the next time
>>
>>41261820
just doing what i can to distract myself from it
putting myself first for once
>>
>>41254571
Is it possible to trade on news ?

E.g, investing in the company that manifactures Tomahawk after the US attack on Syria.
>>
>>41261978
Thats how all trading works.
>>
File: 1490106075506.jpg (386KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1490106075506.jpg
386KB, 2048x1365px
>>41254355
I hate going to parties because everybody else seems to have everything figured out in their work life and are gratuating from university. So I feel inferior to everyone and have nothing interesting to talk about since the only things I do is work a shitty job, lift and do random stuff online. It's like I'm standing still while everybody else is moving ahead in life.
>>
>after ten years finally decide to get back to bboying
>realise physical condition isn't the same it used to be back in hs
>start exercising, hit the gym
>start jogging
>feel powers starting to slowly return
>realise you're slaving away your life for pennies wearing a suit from 9-18 + overtime
>realise you still don't understand 80% what your coworkers or drinking buddies say
>can't pull bitches because keep spilling spaghetti and probably have standards set too high
>miss friends and family but would be crazy to go back now

I just want to get good enough to make vids on niconico and get noticed by 217 ;_;

<nice blog faggot
>>
>>41254529
I'm 3/10
got a 5/10 gf
it's all about meeting the right one
join a sports club or literature club, put yourself out there to meet people
got my first gf (the current one) when I was 22
it's never too late
You are only 26 and are to live until 80. You are barely one quarter in.
>>
>>41254116
Fucked up rotator cuff (prob dips, which is my fav exercise because I'm hella good at it) and my knees hurt so can't do much at the gym for a wekk or two.
Had joint issues since I was a teenager. Any anons in similar situation who could share some knowledge?
>>41254152
>quit 4chan and social media permanently
Nah, you should wish to limit your access to both. They are not inherently bad, nor good, it depends on the user.
>>41254799
More time to rest and then hit it hard.
>>41254920
>every once in a while i slip
You losing weight? If so, try eating 4 of those little square pieces of chocolate every day. You will feel better and it won't affect you all that much. And help you prevent binge-eating episodes. I recommend right after lunch.
>>
>>41255727
it does.
>>
i had a good thing
but good things can never last,boys

i just have to get stronger
>>
File: 1475389171988.jpg (69KB, 598x676px) Image search: [Google]
1475389171988.jpg
69KB, 598x676px
>>41254116
>became social
>hadn't been on /fit/ for almost two months
>met a woman I liked
>hit off well until I got severely burnt again
>new job is also getting to me
>started drinking and smoking a lot again
>now also back on /fit/
Feels fucking terrible, mate. I almost thought I made it.

I'm honestly tired of this shit.
>>
File: 1424870143860.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1424870143860.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>>41254152

Quitting social media is a good idea, but the ability to anonymously shitpost and/or discuss stuff is invaluable to me.

I'm going to be so bummed when 4chan finally goes tits up. It is easily my preferred platform. I'd hate to go crawling back to Something Awful.

>>41254480

Give this diagram a good look and learn to like yourself. A gf is a want, not a need.
>>
File: 1488517787461.png (512KB, 1200x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488517787461.png
512KB, 1200x509px
>>41261081

Try Nier Automata

>>41254116

Going to be a certified PT soon which is nice I guess. I've essentially been doing it illegally with friends/family for years now. I hate what a racket all of the fitness business is, but I'm glad to have something I like to do as my job.
>>
>>41261081
Gothic 1,2,3
Risen
Arc the Lad 1+2 (ps1 emulation, will take you forever to finish)
Deus Ex, System Shock 2, all the SilentHill and Resident Evil games
now you have another few weeks of bliss
>>
File: 1493400689098.jpg (27KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493400689098.jpg
27KB, 600x432px
>dated a girl last year, first great relationship and first love
>turns out she lied and didnt want ltr, one day just said "its over im moving across the planet"
>been having depression and anxiety attacks for 8 months
>hit extra hard the past 2 to 3 weeks
>just starting to come out of it, her finally telling me she doesnt want any relationships means i can stop obsessing over "what if i had done x differently?" scenarios
>past week ive eaten the most healthily of my life and worked out super hard at gym
>going to first councilling session this wedk
>have decided to move to the big city about 5 hrs away, play in bands again, start up my career with my comp sci degree, go to game and anime conventions, go to bars, concerts, etc
>basically live life to the fullest instead of being a hermit for the past 25 years. Want my mid to late 20s to be fun
>going to date and/or bang as many chicks as possible and if i finally find a girl who is as crazy about me as i am about her, hopefully i can have that ltr ive always wanted
>tfw stillstruggling to fully get out of this depression
>going to eat good and lift hard so even if mentally i dont get better, at least ill look the best i ever have by the time I move
Wish me luck bros
>>
Everything is fine on the surface but sometimes I feel like I'm going to scream.

I have been lifting 3 days a week, but everything else seems fucked.

1. I broke up with my girlfriend of a year. She moved on to a new guy within weeks. Obviously she was already talking to the guy before we broke up if not more than that. I shouldn't give a shit about her, with all her lies and bullshit but I do. Also I was really jealous and insecure with her and I pushed her away for a few months. I don't know why i acted like that. I've never been insecure with a girlfriend before.

2. My grandma is losing her shit. MY parents tried to help but she got paranoid and fucking weird. SHe slapped my mom in the face and accused her of stealing from her which is insane. My parents are well off and are just trying to help

3. My great aunt has some scam artists trying to run a scam on her. Telling her he loves her and trying to weasel his way onto her will. I'm terrified its going to get fucked up.

4.I realize that the trauma of a really abusive past relationship has really affected who I am and made it harder to just enjoy life and people.

5. I'm fucking balding and it's actually kind of shitty. When it first started I didn't really care but maybe I was just in denial.

6. Why the FUCK am I still thinking of my lying ex girlfriend all the time?

7. My job is boring and shitty. I make good money and I know I should be happy but I feel like I'm capable of more. I just don't know what I should do or how to transition to the next phase of my life.

8. My workouts are really behind. Even if I lift heavy for the next few years I just feel like I'm not really making the progress I want. I feel like a fatass if I eat too much even though its good for my lifts. If I starve myself and look skinny I like the way I look more but I feel like a bitch.

9. Mentally I'm exhausted with all the self help and positive shit I've been trying to do. It just feels like Im going so slow
>>
>>41254116
Doing better, still miss her dearly
>>
>>41254116
Terrible, my medication is having no effect on my IBS. I can't stop fartinggggg

Help me
>>
>>41263422
Good luck bruh
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>41257686
And people hate black folks when you have people like this roaming the earth...

Huh. Funny.
>>
>>41263422
>>41263522
>We're all gonna make it
digits confirm
>>
started diet and lifting 2 months ago, huge improvements.

still virgin and turning 26 in a week.

girl at work i like invites me out for drinks last night, first time drinking since i have never had a good reason too.

went to bar with her last night, she ended up making out with another dude really hard right in front of me.

super depressed at the moment not gunna lie...
>>
Not good. I'm doing horrible, I just had my card stolen again after hiding it and I'm down $250. We're about to lose the house, and I might have no where to go. My dad and brother have started smoking crack and have been paying no bills and have been living off me. I've already had an xbox one and $600 stolen from me so I got my guitar out of the house. There's not much to take anymore so I've been watching what I do have closely. I work with my dad and the people he works with, and the boss at dominion power has seen his change in attitude and work ethic. So I don't think he'll have his job any sooner, and if he loses his, I lose mine, because he's the reason I still have this job. I almost had to fight him today by calling my mom a cunt after she's done so much for that piece of shit.He's the reason she's gone, and I miss my mom. I have no idea what I'm going to do, and I'm so full of anxiety, depression and want out of here.
>>
>>41263528
>And people hate black folks
people hate niggers
black folks are fine
>>
File: depressedwojak1.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
depressedwojak1.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>41263134
>you don't actually want one
>>
>>41263547
Get out of there. Call your mom and tell her that you need out. She'll understand and want to help. Move in with her and get a good job. Get your life on track before your family drags you down with them.
>>
File: 061.jpg (157KB, 1009x918px) Image search: [Google]
061.jpg
157KB, 1009x918px
>>41263541
holy shit reading this makes me wanna kill myself
>>
File: kuzepunch.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kuzepunch.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>41261081
Play Yakuza 0, trust me. It actually kind of got me into boxing a bit, and it's a jam-packed long ass game
>>
>>41254116
i hate myself
>>
>>41254116
>How are you holding up /fit/?
Great, I feel much better about my body then I did before I started working out, I feel much healthier and more active as well!

>>41254174
>Sometimes I wish I was killed in a robbery or something just to die without all the drama of a suicide
Consider taking a trip to some dangerous locations like Middle east, Africa, Mexico, Sweden. Im sure some suicide bomber or truck driver will help you out with that.
>>
I started lifting again a month ago, I've never taken it this seriously as now and it feels so good. Other than that I have to study for my exams but of course I procrastinate again everything.

A few weeks ago me and a few of my friends got together at my friends house, played cards and drank. Made out with a qt3.14 but she was a fuckbuddy of one of my other friends. We met the other week again and she mired me but we didn't do anything. Yesterday we played cards and drank at my house, I thought she would stay but she didn't and it turned out that she's still my friend's fuckbuddy.

I don't know what to do, I thought I outgrew this "if a girl shows me a little bit of attention I immediately fell in love with her" thing. It's not really like that now, but it still feels bad I guess.
>>
i destroyed a really good friendship with a female friend of mine because of jealousy. i get angry for no reason and i dont know how to fix it
>>
>>41264915
With trust the issue is not that you don't trust the other person. The issue is that you do not trust yourself to handle it, should someone wrong you.
>>
>>41254174
Wow.. i kmow exactly how youre feeling
>>
File: fit3.jpg (393KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
fit3.jpg
393KB, 1959x1469px
>>41260898
this?
>>
File: IMG_1493.png (127KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.png
127KB, 750x1334px
Thanks for creating this topic anon. From reading a few posts I get the sense that a lot of us don't have a lot of people to share feels with, I greatly appreciate it.

Not to be melodramatic, but lifting gives me zest for life. It is the only thing that has EVER helped my depression and insecurities.

This topic has inspired me to take lifting even further.

Onward and upward boys. Time to sort myself out and get a routine.
>>
bad im basically living on borrowed time but im too stuck in a rut to do anything about
>>
>>41254902
sounds exactly like my ex, dump her before she ruins you
>>
>>41264931
i trust the person, she even proves it when i ask her. but still.. when she doesnt text me or something i freak out. sorry for my english. i guess im retarded or something
>>
>>41261621
Literally fill up your day with activities. Make sure you never have the time for 4chan
>>
>>41254116

>Be 23
>Have stable job, about to graduate, still live with family though
>Family is sick grandma, bat-shit crazy mom and lazy bro
>Sleep, eat, work, gym, repeat
>Friends have all left town
>Have to enlist in 6-7 months
>Work for 1 more year, then off to PhD

If feels like my life is already pre-written. I see no way out, no change. Thing is, job pays well, and it's useful for supporting my family. I fear I may actually off myself after mandatory weapons training, having access to guns.
>>
Girl I've been with has gotten really fat. She's starting to gross me out to the point I don't want to have sex with her. Sucks because I get along with her pretty well and I can tell she genuinely loves me.
>>
>>41254367
>>41254311
Its all about being balanced about it, if you act too nice people will walk all over you, if you act like too much of an ass people will just hate you and avoid you. You gotta learn when its the right time to be an ass and when is the right time to be nice.
>>
>>41265395

wuss
>>
>>41254116
>be me right now
>about to end 1st year of college
>had so many credits that It looks like I'm graduating in 3 years
>doing good academically
>virgin, but not kissless either thank god
>almost hook up with this one girl but I pussy out
>got another girls number but I fucked up by being autistic
>started rowing, I went from being a skelly dyel fag to noticing some gains
>can larp as a normie pretty effectively IRL
>people treat me ok now
>Life is now pretty boring desu
tfw I want summer to begin so I can go back to world of Warcraft, internship and gym
>>
>>41265395

Have a talk with her if you like her enough. If she responds positively to "hey I'm losing physical attraction toward you" she deserves a month or two to show you she can change. Otherwise, dump.
>>
I was doing fine until friday
>alcoholic dad had been sober for 7 years
he went out with some of his buddies and came home drunk
saturday he went out by himself and came back drunk at 5am
i don't know what to do, the reason he stopped drinking was because his liver was already really beat up and has a low platelet count
I haven't cried as hard as I did that friday in like forever
I haven't slept or eaten well these past two days, and I can't find the motivation to go to the gym tomorrow or the following days
>>
No bueno. My chick has 5 non painful, non itching, non oozing sores on her vag. Fucking nothing on Google points me to an answer. Right off the bat no being painful knocks out herpes, any ideas? She's had some severely nasty yeast infections and those can cause sores but there's no info on them.
>>
>>41254447
Always wanted to try it
>>
File: 1488779014472.jpg (20KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
1488779014472.jpg
20KB, 450x301px
Not that bad.

I gained a bunch of weight from drinking beer too much and eating like a pig. I got up to 196 lbs in the morning and when I weighed myself one day (with clothes on, I saw the dread 200.

Now I'm back to losing weight and it's coming off pretty easily. I'm down to 191 in the morning and all I've done not eat like a Sumo wrestler. I still drink, but not quite as much and when I do I try to go for a light beer or wine.

I'm mad that I let myself go in the first place but I'm glad that I actually started losing weight, after weeks of "I'll start tomorrow". Feels good man.
>>
>>41265574
HPV homie, genital warts. Enjoy.
>>
File: future of our universe.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
future of our universe.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>41254995
Good lad. Sometimes people forget we're just a big bunch of atoms stuck on a rock floating through space and our entire planet and everything on it faces certain doom in, relatively speaking, a short amount of time. Not to make excuses for my failures or dissuade others from reaching for success (as this often provides deep fulfillment that people fundamentally require to be at least at peace), but even the greatest of human achievements and the worst, most heinous acts of man will be obliterated entirely by the very thing that provides our planet with energy and life, if not by something else much sooner, to be forever forgotten by the indifference of the universe.
>>
>>41265524
>Not being physically strong enough to violently intervene in your father's self destructive tendencies

Notmakingit.png
>>
>>41265629
So that means I've got, but I'm asymptomatic. Fucking awesome. That doesn't explain no one else I've slept with having issues. Maybe the yeast infection set it off?
>>
>>41265629
>>41265675
Googled that and hers definitely don't look like that.
>>
>>41265574
Early syphillis isn't painful
>>
>>41255828
I wanted to be a cop and now I'm unemployed with a record, weird how life goes
>>
>>41265823
And is only spread through direct contact with an syphilis sore, which I don't have. Seriously, I scratched into everything I could find related to a vaginal sore.
>>
>>41255625
what anti depressants?
>>
>>41260668
>you see a person you were once friendly with, and you both pretend that you didn't see each other
No I don't do that because I'm not a self important retard. There's nothing that fucking enrages me more than people pretending not to know somebody. I'll always speak to somebody I used to know.
>>
File: 1477855058237.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1477855058237.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>41258874
I second this question
>>
Sober from alcohol for 4.5 months now after teetering on the edge of full on alcoholism. My gains are through the roof and I look better than I have in years, but life is just...boring. At least when I was drinking I had something to look forward to at the end of the day. Now I just work, lift, and go home. Just going through the motions, and not having any friends or a gf doesn't help things either. But I just deadlifted 500lbs for the first time, so that must count for something right?
>>
Saw her yesterday at the gym (where we met) after almost 2 months when we split up over the phone. She was supposed to be my wife, we where engaged.

I felt pretty relieved when we broke up because she was kinda needy and pretty irritating at the time. I just wanted to hug her like I did everytime we saw each other. But I tried my best not to look at her because ego.

Didn't not know it would be like this, I thought it would be easier
>>
>>41263422
Im in the exactly same position except im 21. Good luck bro, enjoy the ride
>>
File: 1356533679390.jpg (634KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
1356533679390.jpg
634KB, 1280x864px
>>41254116
Lost my gf, getting out of the military soon so I'm losing my friends and my job. Kind of a rough patch, op, but I'll make it
>>
>>41254116
>Cheez-Its

Christ I'm going to relapse, and it wont be pretty.
>>
>be visiting family
>everyone is obese or at least fat
>mom has thyroid issues and disabled since back surgery
>5' and well over 200 maybe 250
>baby brother is autistic and schizophrenic
>older bro a lifetime failure, dumb, fat, ugly, lazy, living at home in his 30's, never been successful, shit job to shit job usually living at home not even paying rent
>everyone just lays around watching TV and eating like I did growing up
>lil bro trapped in this lifestyle, straight up obese and doesn't have help
>I'm bipolar and fat (compared to normal people, back home I'm "healthy" and everyone was mad when I was thin)
>can barely take care of myself let alone these people
>mom brings home groceries and I get triggered at all the unnecessary bullshit she brings home
>explaining why this stuff is unnecessary and what she needs to do to make Small changes that will improve her and my brother's health
>gets mad at me and pulls same shit as always "throw out all the food, we'll just starve, etc."
>explain she's killing herself and taking my brother's health down with her
>trying to help because I fucking love them. When her fat ass dies, I have to take care of my brother and I'm not ready man I can barely take care of myself
>older brother jumps in and says some stupid shit about millionaires not being able to lose weight while he eats his second meal of the afternoon
>SCIENTIFICALLY INACCURATE fucking everyone can lose weight
>triggered af
>he actually said it's impossible for him to go under 180 because his doctor showed him a chart and he thinks his legs each have to weigh 60lbs
>doesn't even have health insurance he hasn't seen a doctor for years until mom took him a few months ago and he's on vitamin D supplements because shit diet and lifestyle
>I'm losing my shit
So fucking depressed. I just got back from a trip abroad. Been planning to finally into ss when I get home. Sick of being this fucking mess. I'm the only one who stands a chance. I have to make it.
>>
File: 1489450484558.jpg (64KB, 736x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489450484558.jpg
64KB, 736x720px
>Not out partying on the night of May 1
>Never been out partying on the night of May 1
>Old friends are lazy antisocial nerds
>trying to be more active and social
>trying to find new friends when almost 30

feelsbadman
>>
GF broke up with me in the beginning of this semester. We started talking again recently and have fucked 4 or 5 times in the last few weeks. Recently she cut off all contact then told me she only talked and fucked me because she wanted to be vengeful and make me see how it feels. She broke up with me because she found my gear that I didn't tell her about.
>>
>>41254152
Agreed. Let us do it.
>>
>>41266626
Just leave. Abandon them. Never go back, never speak to them, never speak about them. I was in a shitty home situation too, it's not worth trying to fix them or fight them, they've been shit their entire life and will continue to be shit.
>>
I feel like I'm spiraling deeper into mental health problems. Recent events have made me loathe myself, and I've moved from suicidal thoughts to almost complete numbness to the point that I barely managed to get out of bed today. Any time I even slightly start enjoying something, the bad thoughts flood my mind and wipe the smile off my face. There are only two reasons I haven't hung myself yet, and one of them is that I have nowhere to hang a rope from. I was going to go to mass today, but missed it due to the aforementioned difficulty with getting out of bed.
>>
>>41266795
You don't even know. I was horribly abused as a kid. Like babby rape fucked up, small miracle that I can exist in normal society-tier horror show childhood. We've been through a lot. I can never bail for life but for my own well being I've moved half the country away. Still this kid my younger brother, he needs me. I wish I could help right now. I know I should be trying but I'm scared and unprepared and being around everyone here fucks me up psychologically.

I've gained and lost weight for years. My weight has been an issue for the last few years since I've been gaining. Coming here shows me what got me into this mess but I just slip into it. I eat and watch TV and am lazy. All day you can hear the tv, you can find them in front of the screen, you can smell food or eat anything. This is a prison that builds misery and sloth. We are scum. Worthless people with nothing to provide society. I have few morals and no conviction. I'm no better than these people. I am 25 lbs into overweight territory and 60 lbs larger than the goal weight I achieved once only to fail to maintain.

I'm depressed af right now and completely alone.

Older bro apologized but then proceeded to explain how it's impossible for him to ever fit into a size L. He believes he's physically incapable of being under 170 without removing limbs. He's a turbomanlet at 5'5" dicing 170 is still fat af unless he has muscle, which he's not going to build without changing his lifestyle.

God. I need ss more than almost anything in my life right now.
>>
File: 1484928430718.jpg (160KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
1484928430718.jpg
160KB, 760x430px
>>41254902
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAH!!!!!

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH!!!!!!

*breathes*

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH!!!!!!
>>
>>41266943
I feel you breh. What you explained is almost exactly what I feel. I was in a doctorate program last semester but due to depression and an inability to concentrate I flunked out. I got another chance to go back if I took classes at my old uni, but everyday that I'm not back where I was makes me feel awful. I try to hype myself up and tell myself that if I just put in the work I'll be fine, but I'm killing myself studying and things haven't turned out the way I wanted them to. Idk, the semester is almost over and I hope things work out. Just keep trying man, don't give up.
>>
>>41254902
>She's in greece for 6 months
I doubt she's there to check on its economic progress m8.

I'm sorry
>>
>>41267459
>doctorate
why not go get a job then and pursue other dreams and hobbies?
life isn't about studying 24/7 my man
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.