[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i get the red pill on cheat meals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: o.jpg (104KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
104KB, 1000x616px
can i get the red pill on cheat meals?
>>
eating cheat meals makes your semen solid like metal shards
>>
>>41246980
Fine to keep your sanity/metabolism levels in check. Wouldn't do em more than once a week
>>
cheat meal bros arent gonna make it
>>
>>41246980
doesn't matter as long as youre getting your specified calorie count.
>>
on a cut: eating to maintenance and playing with macros is acceptable once a week
on a bulk: does it really matter?
>>
>Marinated Steak, Venison Pepperoni, Salami, Ham, Chicken, Refried Beans, Sundried Tomatoes, Black Pepper, Garlic, Oregano, Chilli (medium)
Literally just ordered that. God help me anons 600 cal deficit with regular training is fucking nightmarish. I started by adding all the meats and then just made it a little Mexican because I miss that food.
>>
>>41246999
That would be pretty dope actually
>>
Don't buy into it or make them relatively healthy (cheese only pizza, sushi, homemade burgers). It's such a stupid culture. Hey Im gonna actively try to destroy my body but ONLY once a week.

Ask yourself : What would Bruce Lee do ?
>>
>>41247291
>what would Bruce Lee do?
Steroids
>>
you ASSHOLES today is the first day of my cut and pic related physically makes me hurt. just finished lifting and i want nothing more than to fucking gorge. i'm a weak disgusting human being with no will power. bulldoze me with a fucking tractor i deserve it
>>
Im on keto, IF and cutting still. I cheat meal every 10 lbs lost, gain back 2-3, have to get back into keto and then lose another 10 plus what I gained. It works for me and is an interesting reward that demonstrates the consequences of my past lifestyle.

Only 2 more cheat meals left until I switch to maintenance.
>>
Literally just ordered a pizza too

ultimate bulk food
>>
>>41247363
>gains 2-3lbs on a cheat meal
ffs man you don't gotta put home town buffet out of business every time you cheat naw mean
>>
>>41247401
Nah, it's because of keto. I suddenly retain water and throw off the scale. It's superficial weight.
>>
>>41246980
they're a good idea when you feel really run down and shitty and tired

a better idea is to just take 2 weeks at maintenance every 6-8 weeks (this is not for fat fucks, just someone cutting from like 15-18% to 10-12%)

look up "lyle mcdonald full diet break" for why it works, but it works like a charm for me

none of the usual slowdown in weight loss occurs when I do this
>>
>>41247363
2 to 3 pounds? you fat fuck holy shit thats like 10500 calories ABOVE maintenance, which is probably something like 13000 calories in a day. HOW do you fucking even do that holy shit
>>
>>41247363
Wow. what the fuck are you eating dude
>>
File: tmp_17706-images(2)1703548269.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17706-images(2)1703548269.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>41247291
>What would Bruce Lee do?
>>
>>41247412
>>41247445
Niggas, I explained it. It's superficial weight from leaving ketosis. Jesus. I still only eat 1500 a day.
>>
>>41247291
>what would Bruce Lee do?

Overdose on aspirin?
>>
>>41247359
Hey nigga, don't worry

The cravings are a reality. How you face them is important. Be strong

You're gonna make it
>>
2 weeks IF ~800cal, eat Raising Cane's tendies tonight and having BBQ tomorrow at a party.
RIP weight loss achieved.
>>
>>41246980
eat what you want when you want so long as you're getting enough protein and aren't far off your calorie goal
don't be one of those fags that gives themselves eating disorders and cries about eating white bread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofHt7ttcgic
>>
>>41246980
>red pill on cheat meals
if you used a coupon, divide the cheat meal cost up accordingly and only add the portion you paid for to your daily calories
>>
>>41247410
Keep telling yourself that, homie.
>>
So... every time I go below 2k calories a day for a couple days in a row, my heart starts to hurt.

Am I like, doomed, or something?
>>
>>41247359
i dont get it. the first week of my cut is when its easiest because I still remember that all the junk I crave doesn't really do much for me. its a few weeks in when I start to forget how lacklustre all that fattening food is when I start to crave it again. fuck junk food. that said I could gorge on a good pasta and minced beef with prego sauce untuk I puke
>>
File: back-to-pol.jpg (35KB, 490x290px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-pol.jpg
35KB, 490x290px
>>41246980
>can i get the red pill
sure, just gtfo this board and ask your
fellow pill-popping /pol/esmokers about it
>>
>>41247011
Once a week is WAY too much, you''ll slow your progress to a crawl and eventually give up because of the lack of results.
I would say once every two weeks at most but ideally three to four.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.