[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ do tobacco? Or do you consider it a non part of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.png (294KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
294KB, 555x555px
Does /fit/ do tobacco? Or do you consider it a non part of the fit life?
>That post workout dip
>>
>>41243158
>smoke occasionally
>start working in large urban hospital 4 days a week
>stop smoking

head cancer is fucked, my friend
>>
>>41243158
>smoking the stickjew
>>
>>41243158
Tobacco is trash. Why the fuck would you want to lose your teeth at age 40? The only fucks who still use tobacco are people in drug recovery because it's better than going to jail for robbing a 7-11 to feed your opiod habit.
>>
>>41243158
when I come home all I want to do is flex in the mirror for an hour before I hit the hay. nicotine (vasoconstrictor) ruins my pump
>>
>>41243158
tobacco is literally disgusting. what would compel you to want to put that shit in your mouth and chew it???
>>
Y'all will hate me but I vape. Say what you will but it got me off dip
>>
nicotine is the dumbest drug addiction there is. you get a buzzy feeling the first few times, and then you spend a ton of money for years injesting nicotine just so that you feel normal again, with no buzzy feeling to be had. all it does is limit your body, siphon your money and increase your chances of dying painfully.

>>41244954
give up the vape too.
>>
File: vegansex.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
vegansex.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
i vape some
>>
>>41244993
But I'm addicted, I know I already fucked up by getting into dip, so DESU I'm happy I'm vaping instead of dipping
>>
>>41244993
https://examine.com/supplements/nicotine/

nicotine is an amazing drug, cigarettes are the reason it gets bad rap... chew gum or vape and you're golden
>>
>want to vape but causes hair thinning because allergic reaction to PG liquid, even going max VG doesn't help

guess it's lung cancer for me bros
>>
File: nigotine.png (6KB, 562x92px) Image search: [Google]
nigotine.png
6KB, 562x92px
>>41245310
yea, a real wonder drug you're taking there, big guy.
>>
I've been vaping to try and wean myself off nicotine. Was a pack a day smoker for a very long time. The pros to vaping is I can do squats, diddlys, and cardio without feeling like I'm going to have an asthma attack, but I want to quit completely. I've quit heroin cold turkey and am over 2.5 years drug free and I have to say, I give props to people who quit nicotine cold turkey.
>>
>>41245335
>Cancer
>Hair thinning
Idk man one of those sounds not as bad as the other but that's just my opinion
>>
>>41245279
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>41245351
you'll be able to breathe even easier when you give up vaping too
>>
>>41245349
>lets ignore all the positives for a minor donwside about your flaccid penis

who the fuck cares about your flaccid size, are you gay nigga
>>
>>41244513
This, my cocaine habit helped give me more energy in the gym but lead to some bad things.
>>
>implying tobacco is good for you

If you smoke or dip, stop. It's terrible for your health

>"But I'm young! I got plenty of time!"

Health problems develop and will affect you in the long run. It's disgusting and bad for you health and teeth.
>>
No tobacco but I do hookah (shisha) from time to time.
>>
>>41246208
your still vaping...
>>
>>41243158
nah it's bad for your skin
i even though about giving up drinking but then i would have no outlet
>>
>>41243158
wait wtf is that shit?
>>
>>41243158
That first dip of the day
>>
>>41243158
I like redman for day to day and pouches for when im on the rink.
>>
>>41244515

This is the most homosexual post Ive read on 4chan.
>>
I dip then sip in that order.
>>
File: 1492972604817.jpg (30KB, 762x574px) Image search: [Google]
1492972604817.jpg
30KB, 762x574px
>>41244490
>>41246166
I'm 19 and smoke a bowl of tobacco out of a pipe about once a week as I walk with my friend, is this risky or is it not worth worrying about? Only been doing it for 2 months or so. I don't inhale just through my mouth.
>>
> 2017
> Not using nicotine as a supplement

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2014/06/were-all-david-rigerts-bitches-smoke-em.html?zx=3050e1d3734cf821
>>
>>41247779

These people post advice on /fit/..
>>
>>41247779
You'd be better off to smoke your friends pipe in the long run
>>
Check out ZYN 06. I loved dip but that shit was making my teeth yellow
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.