[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls no moar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: luvhandles.jpg (247KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
luvhandles.jpg
247KB, 1536x1024px
Back in the day i listened to the "eat big get big" meme and all i got was love handles. whats a good diet that will get rid of these cunts but also give me enough energy for the running, swimming and lifting i do everyday?
>>
A high-carbohydrate diet.
>>
just don't follow any extreme diet fads
>>
Eat at maintenance or 100-300 calories under maintenance and then burn 500-200 calories a day doing running, swimming, and lifting.
>>
>>41240994
OP some people just get love handles first when bulking.

Wanna know a secret? Wear your underpants a little bit higher. Just under your belly button when the chub gets real bad.

Aside from that just do what the other anons said and follow a decent, consistent diet at a decent, consistent deficit.
>>
>>41241365
wut the fuck? im not looking like im wearing swim wear from the 50's to hide them
>>
>>41241764
I said underpants

Wear your trousers like a sane person of course.

Who's gonna see you in your underpants except for you and maybe your Mom? If you're expecting to get laid while bulking then I'm gonna have to drop a truth bomb on your ass.
>>
>>41240994
I'll give you a spoonfed meal plan

Breakfast
>3-6 egg whites
>80g Oatmeal
>Apple/Banana

Lunch
>Tuna sandwich

Post-Workout
>Protein shake (1 scoop + water) OR glass of skimmed milk

Dinner
>Chicken/Fish + Green Veggies + Xg Brown Rice

Before bed
>Protein shake OR Skimmed milk

Calculate your TDEE-500 and insert your own quantity of brown rice into the above. Eat each one 3-4 hours apart.

Also don't forget to continue lifting and do some cardio if you want to lose it faster.
>>
>>41241988
i swim lift and run almost everyday. will these eats provide enough fuel for all that?
>>
>>41242063
OK, so go on a calorie calculator, enter your info and activity level. Eat the maintenance for a week, if you're losing 1 pound a week, stick to it, if not, lower calories ~300 a week until you are losing 1 pound a week.
>>
>>41242063
How about this then.
>Weigh yourself
>Calculate TDEE
>Count Calories + Macros
>Try out your TDEE intake first
>Weigh yourself in 1 weeks time
>Gained weight, decrease calories
>Lost too much or not energetic, increase calories
Also try to have carb heavy meal or snack pre workouts/swimming/running to get more energy.

Good luck
>>
>>41241365
Damn dude, thought I was the only one.
I've got wide hips that sit up quite high on my torso. Any sort of bulking and my lovehandles join forces with my ass and I have no idea where to sit my pants on my waist. I yank my underwear up high on either sides and it starts to feel more natural. But it awkwardly pulls at my nuts...

thank god I'm cutting now
>>
>>41242194
there's a lot of us out there bro, I'm not even that guy.
>>
>>41242104
thanks anon
>>
File: GOBMODE.jpg (201KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
GOBMODE.jpg
201KB, 747x1328px
>>41241365
>Wanna know a secret? Wear your underpants a little bit higher. Just under your belly button when the chub gets real bad.

TOP TIP: If you have a big mirror and some stretchy shorts like basketball shorts (or boxerbriefs or just boxers) take them and stretch them up as high as possible. Ideally past your belly button and to the point where you can see the outline of your balls through the material. Then take a wide stance sumo style and stomp around while looking at your glorious new form in the mirror. I call this gobmode. Optimum results come from baggy shorts that you can still pull up so high there's still a nut overlay

take note, i assure you i've never given anyone fitness advice on this board i promise
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.