[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone whos been working out for 3 months anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cvb.png (663KB, 898x690px) Image search: [Google]
cvb.png
663KB, 898x690px
Ask someone whos been working out for 3 months anything
>>
Why haven't you been eating for those three months?
>>
>>41239055
I have been. I've been so full actually, everyday. I've come to the conclusion that I just have crazy genetics where I can't gain any weight, I just burn it all off instantly.
>>
>>41239073
>genetics
lmao no

You counting calories? I'd bet my socks you aren't.
>>
>>41239073
what have you been eating and how many times a day do you eat?
>>
>>41239073

ah those damn genetics! the good old "my body burns everything instantly"!

you don't train legs because you ride a bicycle on weekends also, right?
>>
>>41239048
Are you enjoying you accommodations at the concentration camp?
>>
>>41239073
drink your calories

GOMAD is not a meme
>>
>>41239098
everything in sight, pizza, mcmuffins from mcdonalds (high in calories) milk, cheerios, bread, bananas, mass gainers. I eat till I can't eat anymore
>>
>>41239073
You're full all the time because your stomach is tiny and not used to eating a lot. Stretch it out by drinking a shit load of water every morning until you feel like you're going to burst, and then drink some more. And no you don't have magic genetics. You can gain weight just like everyone else. GOMAD was literally designed for people like you.
>>
>>41239073
My dyel brotege also thought he had crazy genetics and just can't gain weight. At 6'1 he used to be just around 140-150 his whole adult life up to the age 23. Put him on a 3.5k diet (counting with mfp) with plenty of protein. He moaned and complained about how this isn't going to do anything and that he doesn't want to eat that amount of food but he still followed my advice. In just under 2 months the guy got up to 175lbs in the morning and can deadlift 2pl8 for 5. By now he's embraced it and even bumped it up to 4k and even fully admitted that he just didn't have a big appetite which is why he didn't gain weight and that what he sees as "a lot of food" to me is just a snack.

TL;DR: Eat more
>>
I have found that skinny people do not have a high metabolism. They just barely eat anything. I know this one skinny bitch who said his metabolism was fast as shit, but then I realized that when he eats he just eats one slice of pizza and then a brownie. Just no calories at all.
>>
>>41239048
>>41239073
>bait
sage
>>
>>41239736
No. Kys dyel you disgust me.
>>
>>41239048
how does anal sex feel like. is it like reverse pooping?
>>
>>41239736
You look the same
>>
>>41239736
>1 month
come back after 6 months or 1 year. you won't see shit in that short time frame of you are natty
>>
>>41239073
you're not counting calories

let's make this easy, how much weight have you gained in 3 months?
>>
>>41239073
lol just so u guys know this isnt OP. obvious bait
>>
>>41239736
>using curls as a measure of strength

also i hate it when people always try to flex and make themselves look bigger in the After photos

but in your case, there is literally no difference. work harder and compare again in 6 months
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.