[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: muscles-used-deadlift.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
muscles-used-deadlift.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
Sup fit,

fell for the meme, ignored the trolls and went full into SS. been doing it for a year.

Today I just hit work sets of 3x5 1/2/3/4 on all my lifts. I'm 6'3" 270 lbs and ~30%bf. just been lifting and eating, I always knew how to eat so I said fuck it to my sex life and kept getting stronger.

I'm tired of this obv. so I'm going on a 500cal cut and switching to 5/3/1 bodybuilding split.

Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>41237233
>not going for 2/3/4/5
what are you gay, fucking faggot
>>
>>41237233
Post 5/3/1 bodybuilding split
>>
>>41237233
Can you post your body? At that strength you probably have a good amount of muscle so you should be able to make it man
>>
>>41237240
>trying to do that on SS
>>41237250
http://www.strengthstandards.co/#/programs
5/3/1 then the Periodization version.
>>41237278
too late to take pictures, I'll repost sometime and take one.
>>
>>41237286
>implying I suggested doing that on ss
might make it by normie standards but being a brainlet isn't going to do shit for you faggot
>>
>>41237233
>so I said fuck it to my sex life and kept getting stronger
Heh, didn't have that problem.
>>
>>41237286
5/3/1 is hot garbage without joker sets and first set last make sure you get those in.
>>
>>41237297
I was always fat so there wasn't much humanity to leave behind.
>>
>>41237303
tf is a joker set?
>>
>>41237233
>3x5 1/2/3/4 on all my lifts. I'm 6'3" 270 lbs

Why even bother if you can't even bench your body weight

Losing weight is going to be a lot better than your health than eating like shit to reach a goal for a guy 3/4 of your weight. You should have been dieting in the first place instead of taking the +500 cal excuse
>>
>1/2/3/4
>strong

Congrats on your progress man, but mark my words - your journey has only begun.
>>
>>41237233
george leeman?
>>
>>41237313
4chan drop archieve wendler 531. look up jokerset.
>>
>>41237313
it's in the beyond 5/3/1 revision which is definitely worth reading
>>
if you have to ask then no
>>
>>41237233
>doing the same as OP, all major lifts 3x5 (1x5 diddy) but chins instead of rows
>only increasing calories when I stall

good idea or bad? working for a month so far and I haven't hit any major plateaus
>>
>>41237286
if you absolutely have to do 5/3/1 do Beyond 5/3/1 Boring But Big

before you ask, it's literally on the same site you linked
>>
if your going do 531 add some volume and frequency, like on deadlift day hit some volume squats or on bench day hit some volume overhead press and vice versa
>>
>>41239546
bumpan, inb4 no spoilers on /fit/

I just [spoiler]don't want to get fat again[/spoiler]
>>
>>41237233
>SS for a fucking year
Jesus Christ, dude. SS is a beginner workout designed to make the optimal use of noob gains. the linear progression should be replaced with some kind of periodization when steady workout to workout progress stops. your squat working weight is basically the same as your bodyweight and you've been lifting for a year. SS obviously stopped working for you a long time ago.
>>
I'm new here, but I often see this "1/2/3/4" could someone explain it to me or provide a link for further reading, please?
>>
>>41242154
1 plate ohp
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift
>>
>>41243155
how long in general ppl achieve this? I am two months in and only halfway there..
>>
>>41243638
One to two years.
6 months if you're a manlet
>>
>>41243638
Consistent training and diet+sleep, anywhere from 4 months to 1 year depending on your genetics and whatnot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.