[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coffee coolatta diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2920.jpg (53KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2920.jpg
53KB, 640x853px
I used to work late nights, and to keep me awake and full, I'd drink a small coffee coolatta as my lunch and dinner, skipping breakfast, and that was when I was at my skinniest (not to sound gross, but it goes right through you and clears out your system. Might as well be a laxative)

But then I got a 9-5 office job, and ditched the coffee coolatta when I read all these articles about it being fattening and the unhealthiest drink in America, so I replaced the drink with regular food meals and now I've gained weight.

I'm 5'1. When I drank only coffee coolattas, I was 104 lbs. now I'm 120.

How can all these articles say it's so unhealthy when I was my most skinny on it?

What do
>>
>>41236244
I just started working nights and sleep 7-12PM or 1 in the afternoon after my shift ends. I try eating during my shift but can't get down a whole meal and i feel full when I try. Simple carbs like breads and the like I can choke down easy. I have no idea how it works or how I can change it.
>>
>>41236244
Calories and energy.
The energy in that coffee coolata increased your NEAT(how much you move about) and ramped up your metabolism for a while and probably killed your appetite as well.

The meal itself is good for you. The problem is that you aren't eating well and being active.
>>
This might be bait, but fuck it, I've got some free time.

You're fixating too much on the drink when your caloric intake and daily energy expenditure as a whole are what's important. You can lose weight while having a milkshake every day and gain weight while choosing diet soda over regular. If you're eating more calories than you're spending, you'll gain weight. If you're eating less calories than you're spending you'll lose weight.

In a vacuum, that drink is obscenely unhealthy. It has no real nutritional benefit and probably a fuckton of calories. The article isnt wrong.

If you want to lose that weight, and hell, maybe even start having Coolattas again occasionally, I suggest you read the sticky at the top of the page. Then go find an app like Myfitnesspal or Cronometer and figure out your TDEE, which is how much energy your expending daily. Start tracking your calories, even if its for a short period. Im certain that you'll find that you're eating more than you're expending each day.

Don't get overly caught up on one element of your diet. Yes, the Coolatta is shit for you, yes it'd be better if you didnt have them at all. But more important is your diet as a whole and how many calories you're taking in altogether.
>>
>>41236244

A small coffee coolatta is only 240 calories... What you're eating instead is likely more than that.

Like >>41236336
said

stop fixating on individual foods, you need to think about your total caloric intake.
>>
>>41236348
So if I already hit my macros (or close enough to them) before I start my shift, then what I eat or consume during said shift isn't too much a concern?
>>
>>41236244

The name "colatta" is an attempt to make things sound Italian.

The problem is by saying "coolatta" you are actually saying asshole in Italian.
>>
>>41236244
Skinny doesn't equal healthy you fucking moron
>>
>>41237155
Did I ever say I wanted to be healthy?

Learn how to read.
>>
>>41236490
Eating ass is bretty good though
>>
>>41236244
You are one dumb fucking broad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.