[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body Language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fem body lang.jpg (43KB, 738x500px) Image search: [Google]
fem body lang.jpg
43KB, 738x500px
Anyone have any tips for body language.

Basically I'm incredibly bad at knowing when to fug.

I'm try to read it up online, but there's so much conflicting information.

Do you guys have any sure fire signs you follow?
>>
If a girl is really into you, she'll let you know.

But don't expect her to do it blatantly in public.
>>
File: 1478282958614.jpg (255KB, 2048x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1478282958614.jpg
255KB, 2048x1486px
>>41234986
quite some time ago i had a very nice infographic about that but sadly i lost it and haven't been able to find it since.

it was complete with eye/facial expressions, body language, etc. if someone has something similar please post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgBZs8arHq4
>>
Yeah here's my strategy:
>look for prolonged eye contact
>realize it's me
>go home
>cry
Repeat x f
>>
I remember going to the movies with some friends and a girl.
She poked my butt and touched back and said it was real solid. I thought she was into me. So I get cozy with her. When I tried to go for it. She backed off and laughed. I was confused.

\
>>
>>41235250
Do people actually maintain eye contact. I always look away after a second. Damn habit makes me feel like beta.
>>
>>41235310

depends. if I am talking to someone then I maintain eye contact, if I am checking a girl out then no I am not going to make eye contact.
>>
>>41235278
Attention whore
>>
If a girl wants to fuck you will know for an absolute fact.

Whats more important is your body language. Grills look for that too. Simple things is no shuffling around no hands in pockets and dont break eye contact when you are conversing with her. Dont stare into her soul but keep looking at her eyes and pick up her movements to see if she is enjoying you.

Hand tip, either by your side or folded. Use hands to convey big things (hard to explain but any guy who talks to a grill knows what i mean" and only big guys for you can get away with arm folding and a smile.

Also dont get an erection or start spouting pre cum.
>>
File: 1471604641111.png (178KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471604641111.png
178KB, 639x640px
>girl stares at me all the time
>girl smiles every time we make eye contact
>girl laughs and compliments me for even my worst jokes
>girls fucks around with hair nonstop while around me
>girl intentionally gravitates to places where I am
>girl tries to get boyfriend or orbiter to go away while around you
>girl literally sits directly beside me and asks "is anyone sitting here?" "can I sit here?" while smiling

>do and say absolutely nothing even if she is literally my oneitis or some shit

hahahaha
Even though I understand that women like me I am too much of a pussy to even make simple conversation about the fucker weather or some shit with them.

There you have it OP, the basic signs that a girl really wants your cock shoved down her throat. Just have, at least, a shred of confidence m8.
>>
>>41234986
Things I noticed on girls I fugged

- Will maintain eye contact and will be looking INTO your eyes and not AT your eyes. Hard to explain.
- Pupils will get visibly bigger when looking at you.
- Entire body is turned towards you (if her body is turned to the side she probably wants to leave.)
-Initiates contact everytime she can. The most obvious one is hand on the chest, if a girls does that to you she wants the D.
-If you are both sitting face to face she will bump her legs into yours and not mention it.
-If you are in a group of people and your crush is in it, try to see who she looks at when everyone laughs. People tend to look at the person they like the most. Sounds dumb but it works all the time.
>>
all of these "you will know for an absolute fact" posts are bullshit. there are so many girls out there into you that you won't ever notice because they are too shy to speak, let alone make eye contact with you.
>>
I don't understand how this is so hard. You know when a cat wants you to keep petting it, so why don't you know when a girl wants the dick? False equivalency, I know, but similar concept.
>>
>>41235818
Devils advocate speaking

Human are animals
so there has to be something about our social interactions that predictable

But yeah shy girls are pretty tricky
>>
>>41235892

Some folks mirror neurons are jacked I guess

Personally I didn't start getting intimate with girls till I was 19.
Up until then I had very few friends and was socially lacking
>>
File: IMG_4852.jpg (42KB, 285x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4852.jpg
42KB, 285x516px
>>41234986
If a girl lightly punches you that's flirting.
If a girl flicks her hair hats flirting.
If a girl sits with one leg on lap and her horizontal knee is towards you that's interest
If a girl strokes a pahllic object that's flirting.
If a girl moves her foot so that her shoe is slamming against her foot that is flirting.
If a girl shows her neck that is flirting.
If a girl preens herself around you that is flirting.
There's some more but that is the basics I remember.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.