[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck I have to talk to girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Welp my gym bro is making me go to a BBQ/hot tub with 4 other girls
And I'm recovering from being obese just really fat now with no social skills and 24 year old virgin. Any tips for making conversation? Sorry for not being very fit related.
>>
>>41234101
Get drunk and then you'll be a smooth sick cunt
>>
Ask the girls at what age they went through their shoplifting phase?

For real have never had that go wrong, usually gets laughs and stupid conversations
>>
>>41234133
True been a long time since I drank since trying to lose weight. Wouldn't have to drink to much to feel it
>>
the girls there are looking to find someone to fuck, basically as long as you use your head for half a second before you speak everything will be fine and one of the girls will probably select you. So when you are sitting in the hot tub and one girl just keeps talking to you for more than 10 minutes just grab her and pull her close, use an excuse like 'I was having trouble hearing you way over there' then just keep your hands on her legs or something.
>>
talk about dinosaurs.....bitches love dinosaurs
>>
>>41234198
>touching her leg
seems like this would only work if you are attractive and chad
>>
>>41234198
>one of the girls will probably select you
>being obese just really fat now with no social skills

pick one
>>
File: 1478466784159.jpg (161KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478466784159.jpg
161KB, 800x800px
You have no reason to be intimidated by women, Anon. They are just humans.

Had you more experience with them, you would realise how fickle this game can be. However, you don't, so you're going to have to take my word for it. Women are fairly simple creatures at the best of times. I'm assuming this situation will be no different as they are just your standard gym birds, not particularly high-end or sophisticated, yes?

Just talk about shit that genuinely interests you, and they will respond positively to the fact that you have some kind of passion. In the meantime, ask them about themselves. people love to talk about themselves. And don't focus on what you're thinking, focus on what they are actually saying, and you should be able to keep the interaction flowing.

Good luck. Don't fuck it up! Your ancestors are watching you, pussy.
>>
File: 1487563911498.jpg (58KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487563911498.jpg
58KB, 481x640px
>>41234101

Two tip that helped me greatly
-Listen actively
- its not what you say it how you say it( sorta how a joke's delivery can make or break it)

don't be too much of a social try hard
just enjoy yourself
>>
>>41234101
The only advice you need is to ask questions. That's it. 99% of girls love talking about themselves and love it even more when people listen. Just ask questions and listen and you should be fine m8
>>
>>41234101
doesnt fuckin matter youre gonna die one day. Youre gonna forget this event entirely within 4 months too
>>
Yeah I'll pitch in with 2 things

1) at least you're starting to make it but be real this won't go amazingly well. It's a starting point though so you can fuck up, see that you're fucking up, and learn from it for more important stuff in the future

2) basic 3 step conversation formula if you're really going for it. Ask a question. Listen to her response. Relate (actually relate) to her response (not just saying yah, cool, totally). But what then you ask, then she responds, then you respond, etc. etc.. Ask another question if it dies down but don't interview her.
>>
Getting shitfaced is always good advice. Also brush your teeth.
>>
>>41234101
Act like you dont give a fuck they exist

or be funny.
>>
>>41234101
Start thinking about how it's gonna be a positive experience.
Every day that leads up to it, imagine yourself accomplishing whatever goal you may have for the party.
As long as you are in a good mood, you will find the right words to say.
Use the alcohol moderately and try to socialize a bit with your buddy before trying to make moves on your own.
He may give you some wisdom as well.
Good luck and have fun my man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.