[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>good eating habits long term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 25.jpg (34KB, 633x381px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
34KB, 633x381px
>be me
>got serious about dieitng
>manage to lose 40ish lbs
>slowly began to adopt shitty eating habits again
>gained all back
>keeping coming on and off of diets

Im getting sick of chicken, and all the food i want is horrible for me
Legit, how do you stick to eating well long term?
>>
Keep your goals in your mind at all times
>>
Focus on losing weight and getting your appetite/willpower in check before you switch over to "clean" eating.
>>
You just don't want it enough
>>
>>41231435
Changing your lifestyle. Dieting is uselss without changing your lifestyle
>>
>>41231435
Learn to cook. Learn what flavors go well together and what meats can be seasoned in different ways. if you can cook turkey, fish, chicken, and beef, you should never be wanting for a good meal. Use seasonings other than salt, because just using salt youll use way too much probably.

Learning to cook is the key to enjoying eating healthy.
>>
>>41231569
this is a good point
>>41231616
how do you willpower/appietite
>>41231633
fuck you
>>41231648
What do you mean changing my life style? can you elaborate

>>41231702
How do you go about "learning to cook"
>>
>>41231435
Work out
>>
I view food as an energy source.
>>
>>41231828
the internet. Go to google young man, dont be a fucking tard.
>>
>>41231828
look up some recipes online, there's a ton of recipe sites and just start to fucking cook them.
>>
>>41231885
i dont know what to pick, there are tons of recipes.
>>41231864
are you referring to cooking or changing my lifestyle
>>
>>41231906
both anon. But, since youre still here asking stupid questions while having every resource at youre disposal, we can now see that this anon >>41231633
was correct.
>>
>>41231906
just start somewhere with things you know you like and are good for you. Pasta with fish is a good start.
>>
Just count your calories and eat under or at maintenance.
>>
>>41231435
Small changes.
Don't snack.
Don't eat snack foods, junk foods, fast foods, sweets, cakes, etc etc.
Drink only water
Make sure that you eat some kind of veg along with your clean foods.

Get a massive list of 100% healthy and 50% healthy foods and make that your staple.

Then realize that this is the rest of your life and will power as well as your time on this earth is finite. Schedule daily or weekly indulgences.
Go completely off of your diet every other month for a full week.
Eat whatever you want during the holidays then go back to your saintly eating habits on the non holidays.
>>
>>41231435
i'm a man who is strong.

if i don't drink booze, i lose about 1 pound a week, eating like a fucking pig. I guess i do intermittent fasting just cause its hard for me to get up and go, so i just eat a lunch of

1 cup oats 3 cups milk with walnuts and cranberies

and

a giant dinner where i eat so much to make myself sick.

If i do booze, i gain weight tho.
>>
>>41231949
thanks, this is some good advice
>>
>>41231949
>drink only water
how
i love milk, and man there are so many fucking cool beverages out there how do you just drink water?
>>
>>41231828
You're seriously acting like a retarded child. There's no "do this 1-2-3 thing" and you'll magically change. You NEED to have to want it. And just deal with eating the correct foods, or at least not stuffing your fat face with foods you do like to gain 40 lbs back. You seriously should kys

9/10 for making me respond
>>
>>41232246
i understand that, for the short term willpower is what i need
what im wondering is long term. do i eventually adapt or do i just keep hating what i eat?
a previous anon told me cooking, and i need to do that.
>>
File: MochaFrap-insidelarge.jpg (99KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
MochaFrap-insidelarge.jpg
99KB, 590x390px
>>41231986
No prob

>>41232037
Then drink MOSTLY water. If you're thirsty you should drink water.

Remember, liquids that aren't water or tea or coffee are just liquid meals. They count as a snack or an entire meal.

This is a moccha frappuchino. This is 500 fucking calories. Seven of these are one single pound of bodyfat.
That's 1/3 of what the average woman or strict dieter can consume in a day.
That is a full fucking meals worth of calories.
There's even one thing that was like 3200 calories or some ungodly amount of cals in one fucking serving.

Eat AROUND liquids with calories like that. Treat it as a meal and part of your daily calorie intake.
>>
>>41232269
The rest of your life is a long goddamned time to hate what you eat.
Look, your pallet will change in roughly 2 months. IF you completely distance yourself from those certain kinds of bad foods and stick to the healthy foods.
You might not come to love them but you might learn to enjoy if not tolerate them and see them as a necessary evil.

But, the world is huge and healthy foods that you will fucking love are out there waiting. Try out a healthy meal or recipee and see how it clicks.
>>
>>41232273
i do treat it as a calorie intake. I i consider the calories when i drink milk, and drop most everything else
Also ive tried black coffee and hate it. can i make myself like it more?
Also what other kinds of tea are out there besides generic american sweet tea? im wiling to try shit out.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.