[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find crossfit girls IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6124.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6124.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
My gym (powerlifting/oly focus) is filled with dudes.

I was thinking of joining a crossfit box only so I could hit on the grills- but I don't know if in-group-cest would be a barrier

Regular cardio bunny and thicc women don't cut it anymore my bitches need to have muscle on them

What do? Where do these types of women hang out where I can hit on them and bang?
>>
>>41228849
abs on women are disgusting
cardio bunnies is where its at
>>
>>41228859
To each their own mang
>>
>join box
>Start unironically enjoying CrossFit
>Literally gamified barbell and calisthenics.
>You already have the knowledge to stay safe.
>Musclefus everywhere.

Do it.
>>
>>41228937
There is a crossfit gym next to my house.

The only place nearby with decent racks and barbells.

It's £75 a month.
>>
>>41228976
>It's £75 a month.

Not everyone lives in Eurabia, bong
>>
At cross fit gym or, if the look of them and that gif in the op of that mirin' thread is any indication, your local dyke bar.
>>
>>41228849
There usually is a good amount of fit chicks in a box. But from personal experience they always seem to be taken and go to the box with their bfs. A valid option though is to find a single girl with potential in the box and reserve her for when she is ripe.
>>
The Special Olympics
>>
>>41229036
>cross fit chicks
>not either massive geared up dykes or easily manipulated and heavily injured 4/10s
Lololololo
>>
>>41229074
It's obvious you have never been to a box.
>>
>>41229074
>>not either massive geared up dykes or easily manipulated and heavily injured 4/10s

I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>41228849

You're only going to have a shot if you can be one of the top dogs at the box, and that includes the metcons. Don't neglect cardio and muscular endurance.
>>
>>41229141
are you me?
>>
>>41228976
CrossFit gyms are pricey because they have to pay the monthly fee to license the CrossFit name to be an official CrossFit gym. The ones in my area average about $150 USD and only one of them comes close to maybe being worth it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.