[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dnp/ - yellow poison/lazy fatass general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1456711951161.jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1456711951161.jpg
32KB, 564x423px
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>I can't keep the caps down
Eat something small right after taking your dose caps, An apple will do.

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions.
>>
>>41227184
just ordered some yesterday. Should be jumping on in a week. Cannot wait
>>
g-guys does nobody else recreationally do poison anymore?
>>
File: OVAgNlS.png (176KB, 329x747px) Image search: [Google]
OVAgNlS.png
176KB, 329x747px
At what point can you drink safely? Under triple figures?
>>
>>41227405
Nigga it's mid spring. The latest anyone does DNP is late winter to early spring.
>>
>it needs dedication and mental toughness to lose weight naturally
Nah too hard

>it needs dedication and extreme caution to lose weight with the yellow pill or you painfully die
PERFECT
>>
>>41227745
in the UK I should be ok, I think?
>>
>>41227745
l2ukfag
Cold all year round
>>
>>41227787
Boi we good. Theres an ac unit on amazon for £60. Will sort out any sleeping problems due to heat. Stay inside on sunny days.
>>
>>41227787
>>41227788
/brit/ hivemind
>>
Would you recommend 500 calories below maintenance?
>>
>>41227937
yes, dont cut out carbs though. Makes vision go blurry
>>
>>41227184
>YOU WILL DIE.

Huge bummer. I thought you fags were on to something. Is this legal in the U.S.?
>>
>>41228054
It's not illegal to have, it's not a controlled substance.
DNP is illegal to sell for human consumption though
>>
this stuff is calling my name but I don't know if I'm willing

fuckkk

I don't even want to go higher than 250 but I'm afraid of dying
>>
>>41229685
the people who die do 1g+
>>
>>41229694

I know but I'm afraid that I'll get a bad batch and it will be more concentrated or I'll mess up the measurement and accidentally put 750+ into a capsule or something or I'll have an adverse reaction and go blind

tl;dr I'm a pussy and am afraid
>>
is dnp better than amphetamine for weight loss?
>>
>>41229721
better than anything
>>
>>41229718
Me too dude. I'm doing my first cycle soon since I wanna cut for a couple festivals in June, and am planning to start with 100-150mg for the first 4 days and up to 200-250mg after that. Pussy amounts but Im also 2scared.

iirc there is no record of somebody dying on less than something like 4.5mg/kg
>>
>>41229771

nice dude, let us know how it goes

I guess my other question without getting into source talk, how do you know which vendor to trust? I mean this shit is probably made in china, right?

Just so many variables... if low dosage is so safe why isn't it controlled and approved at lower dosages?
>>
File: 1486581860273.png (787KB, 1124x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1486581860273.png
787KB, 1124x1016px
Enjoy your early graves, cheaters.
>>
>>41229721
It's literally the most effective thing we know of right now for weight loss.
>>
>>41229810
Im getting mine from thefertilizerwarehouse. Heard that it's fine.

>why isn't it controlled and approved at lower dosages
it was in the 1930s or something, but people kept dying on it through clumsiness and overdose, so it was pulled from the market. You cant legally prescribe something this lethal for something like weight loss since there are so many idiots
>>
>>41227184
Is this better for weight loss than Yohimbine?
>>
Taking dnp or any other drug for weight loss makes no sense to me. It doesn't solve the problem, the second you stop taking your drug you will start regaining the weight and it will be back within 2 years. For longterm weightloss you need to change your eating habits and exercise, if you are capable of doing that you don't need a drug in the first place.

So why take dnp?

inb4 just take dnp every 2 years for longterm weightloss
>>
Honestly at 300mg a day the sides aren't that bad.
You still have to eat healthy and actively exercise.
This isn't some miracle drug where you can eat 5000 donuts a day.
If you have the willpower to change and stick to it, go for it. Otherwise this isn't for you.

And don't take a gram your first day and become another statistic showing dnp is dangerous.
>>
File: 0au3LDK1.jpg (69KB, 689x1023px) Image search: [Google]
0au3LDK1.jpg
69KB, 689x1023px
>still not before and after pics of dnpfags
>they all gain the weight back 1-2 months later

Laff every tiem
>>
>>41229771
4.5mg/kg really isn't that much though. That would be less than 500mg for a 100kg person, and plenty of people do 500mg (some do 750) at less than 100kg.
>>
>>41227435
anon just don't

ive had a beer or two on 600mg ED but I felt absolutely awful after.

Make sure that if you're going to have a drink you stay extremely hydrated and only have one or two. Never get intoxicated
>>
>>41231883
All DNPurds die when take DNP!!!

VEGAN IS ONLY WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT AND MAKE IT.
VEGAN ONLY!!!
>>
Is there a source for sources? Is email really that valid? No tutorials on this whatsoever?
>>
>>41229718
If you're afraid then why are you dosing your own caps? That's about as dangerous as it can get. Spend the extra money and get good product from a reliable source, DNP isn't something to cut corners with
>>
>>41230016
Yohimbine is placebo in comparison
>>
>>41227184

Will this shit kill my gyno?
>>
Anyone have any before or afters? I haven't had much luck finding good ones online, how much are you even supposed to lose on it?
>>
>>41231708
DNP isn't for someone who's 50+ pounds overweight really, diet and exercise are better for the fat and obese, however DNP is good for someone who wants to drop 10lbs to get visible abs or get sub 10%, someone who already has their diet in check and wants an extra boost
>>
File: Gladiator-Skeleton1.jpg (46KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
Gladiator-Skeleton1.jpg
46KB, 580x326px
>>41235181
Here's an after photo
>>
Have fun sweating like a madman and having all your friends and family think you are dying.
>>
is this like ephedrine? I take these capsules that have caffeine and ephedrine.
>>
>>41227184
Are the sources in the pastebin really reliable? Seems really shady tbqh
>>
>>41236267
Kys
>>
Considering DNP but it seems pretty dangerous. Goal is to drop 30lbs asap while retaining as much muscle possible and DNP seems like a good tool but I don't know about taking it because I live in a hot climate and drive for a living. Is water and A/C enough to keep me from overheating?
>>
File: guess-ill-just-die.jpg (15KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
guess-ill-just-die.jpg
15KB, 401x401px
>>41237597
I would not risk it man. I'm in the same boat as you, live in South Carolina so temps can get hot, and I frequently go on long hikes in 80+ degree weather. It's just too risky for my liking as if something -does- go wrong, there's literally nothing you can do about it except die.
>>
>>41237636
You're probably right. Only thing that made me consider it is some people saying the sides are mild at low dosages like 200-250, sides so low they do cardio on it. The heat is really coming in though, took a nap after my morning shift yesterday and forgot to turn the AC on. Woke up to my damn apartment cooking me at 84
>>
Who do you guys buy from nowadays?

Also here's a slightly more updated pastebin: https://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
>>
cutting the slow way atm, barely eating anything and working out every day

can I keep doing this if I start a 250 dnp cycle or should I eat slightly more in this case?
>>
>>41239662
or is starving myself + not working out the safe bet
>>
I have 18x 250mg DNP caps
Would you recommend I take 250 mg per day, over 18 days? Or 500 mg per day over 9 days?

I plan to start tonight or tomorrow
>>
This seems like a good suicide option. I wonder how much it hurts.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.