[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CBT - I AM THE /KING OF FIT/ EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: qw.png (735KB, 764x766px)
qw.png
735KB, 764x766px
6'5 300LBS

HAVE A 1800LB TOTAL

>my bench is stronger than everyones squat/deadlift

FEELS GOOD
>>
>>41227144
Good. How about me fucking your ass?
>>
>>41227144
What's your bench?
>>
>>41227144
>shit bicep peak
>no forearms
>horrible acne
>not a king
>>
>>41227144
You look like a fucking ballsack.
>>
yeah. you're much stronger than me

but you're ugly as shit and probably don't have any skills. i'm currently working towards my engineering degree and i'm at least much stronger than the general public ;]
>>
>>41227144
you look disgusting you roided freak
>>
>>41227144
>tiny hands
lol
>>
>>41227144
delusional monkey prick
>>
that's a lot of weight to pick up!

I hope you can lift even more in the future, it sounds like you enjoy it
>>
>>41227178

And you're so insecure that you felt the need to validate yourself to some random /fit/ nigger.
>>
You look like a rotten potato lol
>>
>>41227144
Yeah but where the fuck is your jaw though?
>>
>>41227144
This pic is old.
Billy stopped posting after he got doxed.
Time to pretend to be somebody else
>>
>>41227178
kek
>>
>>41227275
t. new fag
>>
>>41227464
?
Explain.
Is it some sort of well established meme that you make threads pretending to be Billy?
>>
Do you literally suck so much cock in that bathroom that you just leave your shaker in the stall on the to dispenser
>>
File: cb.jpg (978KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
978KB, 3088x2320px
>6'
>200lbs
>cut down from ~240lbs over the past 3 months
>been doing pure bodyweight stuff to maintain what little muscle I have

Wondering when most people start to bulk after a long weightloss cut.

inb4 gyno, moles, shit pec insertions, dyel
>>
>>41227515
>been doing bodyweight exercises
Why? Why not just lift?
>>
Hey, Billy from Chilliwack!

Praying for you again!

I pray that you
>Try to develop skills for a more stable and better paying job
>Develop a relationship with your child
>Learn to overcome your insecurities
>Try to take care of your child
>Learn to fix the relationship between you and your child's mother that you sabotaged
1 (you) = 1 prayer!
>>
>>41227144
this is why I don't take steroids
>>
>>41227553
No job/car and living at home. I have a home pull-up bar, so I can hit most of the major muscle groups well enough for my fitness level. I've been saving up some money from different sources and will invest in a gym membership when I start bulking.
>>
>>41227489
is this billy or something? doing the supermang thing where he defended himself in his own shit posting threads? or are you too new to remember supermang?
>>
File: IMG_3011.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3011.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How dyel am i?
>>
>>41227590
I remember supermang well. I'm not Billy. I'm just calling out OP for being an obvious shit poster pretending to be an orange peal skinned roid mutant.
>>
>>41228438
lift more and you will make it my dude, you are almost there
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.