[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she right? Would you allow a dress that might leak sweat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: roast slut.png (493KB, 556x1267px) Image search: [Google]
roast slut.png
493KB, 556x1267px
Was she right? Would you allow a dress that might leak sweat and skin onto the equipment in your gym?
>>
>>41225173
You'll sweat everywhere anyway, but if the gym has a 'no sleeves, no training' policy, then you follow their rules.
It's a stupid, worthless, and useless rule. If you don't like it, make your own gym with blackjack and prostitutes.

It's probably a rule to stop bros from lifting in tanks.
>>
>>41225173
She's a retarded cunt. Most college gyms have dresscodes and they usually include the fact that shirts should cover your shoulders / armpit.

People regularly get kicked from my Uni Gym for wearing tanks.
>>
School gyms can have some stupid rules. Id bring flats and oly shoes and switch depending on lifts and got a warning for that. So i planned my workouts better and havnt changed my shoes inside the gym for a good year or 2. Same douchebag who gave me a warning approached me one day when i was changing shoes on the bench and told me to leave.

Another time i bumped into a classmate and was talking about fitness and showing her form. One of the workers approached us and told us im not a trainer and if i give any more advice or help we will both get kicked out.

Just gotta deal with it.
>>
They kicked her out because her outfit didn't cover up. It's their establishment, so it's their rules.

They didn't have to lie about it either. If they approached her for not wiping down equipment their reason might make sense.
>>
>>41225173
thats bullshit on the gyms part, although you cant do much about it.

my ass sweats on equipment when i sit down and i never wipe that shit down lol
>>
>>41225224
>i never wipe that shit down lol
disgusting idiot. fuck whoever doesn't wipe his ass and goes public.
>>
>"boss"
she quoted boss like he wasn't actually the boss because she didnt agree with him

bet she voted for hillary
>>
>>41225173
I fucking leak blood from my legs when I perform sumo deadlift.
>>
>>41225217
Wow are they retarded ? How come you're not allowed to give advice on form wtf
>>
File: 1492614151616.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1492614151616.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>41225232
i wipe my ass and have good hygiene but i dont wipe my ass sweat off the equipment is what im saying lol
>>
>>41225217
>if i give any more advice or help we will both get kicked out

That's retarded

So if a bar fell on someone's neck you better not step in and help, go get an employee or you'll get fucking sued.
>>
>>41225249
>>41225265

Yeah the point was they have their trainers on standby but no one wants to hire them so they dont do anything and make no money.
>>
>>41225224
Dude wipe your ass. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>41225173
Thats probably gym rule for both male and female customers.
Full cover up, T-shirt + sweat pants/shorts

She is trying to pretend its about gender or some shit.
>>
>Gym has a dresscode
>WAHT DA FUCK WAT IS DIS SHIT? DIS IS A SHIRT
>That's not a shirt to our liking.
>FUCKING MALES

Are these people retarded? It's their gym, they can have whatever dress code they so please.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.