[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /int/ think on paleo diet? four days here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: url4.jpg (3MB, 2106x1481px) Image search: [Google]
url4.jpg
3MB, 2106x1481px
What does /int/ think on paleo diet?

four days here
>>
It's for retards
>>
>>41221638

It's gimmick, innit?
>>
>>41221638
WE
>>
>>41222010
WUZ
>>
>>41222836
FAGGOTS
>>
More importantly, the fucking blood diet is gaining traction.

>Bro my blood type says cut chicken and substitute with other shit like turkey. I feel amazing and less lethargic!
>>
>>41221638
I found out that i was eating paleo most of my life anyways.
>hate pasta so much ( its worst sidedish, potatoes, jams, rice, veggies >>>>> pasta)
>rarely ever ate bread anyways
>don't rly drink milk much
>meals always consisted of shitton meat and veggies ( being raise on a village with animals and veggies has its plus sides)

Only change was kicking out cottage cheese and yogurt, eating less lentils and rice.
Basically Eastern Europe is paleo
>>
Pointlessly strict and based on broscience

https://www.nsca.com/uploadedFiles/NSCA/Inactive_Content/Program_Books/PTC_2013_Program_Book/Aragon.pdf
>>
>>41221638

The concept behind it is pure broscience and there's little evidence in support of the diet. So many of its claims about what humans are meant to eat are unfounded and go against most of what research has already established about food, and they try to get around providing reasonable evidence for the claims by getting you to think in their brosciency paleo way.

How bad the paleo diet is depends on which version of the paleo diet you're following. The original version was somewhat sane, where you're eating lean meat, vegetables, sweet potatoes, fruits, and nuts. The crossfit-style paleo diet where you're eating lots of fatty red and processed meat, coconut oil, low carb, and all kinds of ironic paleo supplements and processed foods is completely retarded.
>>
>>41221638
It's bullshit. The whole premise is fucking bullshit
>>
>>41224244
>pasta as a sidedish
What a fucking retarded idea
>>
>>41225289
>tfw pasta+fried cabbage is a popular sidedish
thiskillsthemap.jpg
>>
>>41224312
based alan aragon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.