[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Genetic" gains thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1393024833357.jpg (419KB, 776x618px) Image search: [Google]
1393024833357.jpg
419KB, 776x618px
Okay so thred about how to maximize genetic gains, some of this stuff it mite b to late for u but let's get some kind of collection of information goign here, like a library or some shit

Okay so let's start with the simple ones

Getting lean makes your face look better
>Hear that chewing gum gives better jaw I have no idea I have good jawnetics
Men generally start looking better in their early twenties and it continues so guy get free Gains over Time or GoT
For women you max out at...sixteen is legal where I live so lets go with that, from there it's all downhill, to save looks don't get fat
Practice good posture even when sitting or alone, keep head up, keep shoulders expanded, back straight etc, for your shorties can make you max height
When you do cardio, keep your core/tummy tight and try not to get winded and it will become habit and you will do it naturally and look better
Guy's it looks better if you aren't wide eyed, don't smile, and furrow brow some but not obviously, girls do exact opposite
Flex often in the mirror and it can help keep gains, srs (broscience)

My personal tips
for young ppl, drink alot milk, my entire moms side boys are all around 6'-6'2" but they live in africa so I got better nutrition, so I just stayed p. chunky and drink a shit ton of milk I feel like that's how I got tall.... but maybe the hormones gave me gyno, but you can't pay a few grand to get 3-5" and look okay after

For da boi's
I feel like getting my penor to max throb +1 atleast once a week really helps thicken, as I've got thicker in he middle and veinier over the years, also there is science to back up the claim it atleast stops from getting smaller

If you want thicker fingers do deadlifts, always had spider hands, even deadlifting 750 didn't make me caveman but it helped and the longer I do it the thicker they get

Just talk with a deep voice on purpose, if it's super cringe just do it at home and try to sing loudly with deep voice and eventually it will deepen more
>>
>>41221454
Wut is this shit
>>
>>41221545
it's a thread on 4chan i think
>>
File: tittygrab_display_image.jpg (9KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
tittygrab_display_image.jpg
9KB, 350x196px
hello mr titty
>>
>>41221961
hey bbyy
>>
>>41221454
I'm 13, u say if I drink milk and get fat I will max height?

Plz respond
>>
File: 1484941414215.gif (3MB, 493x277px) Image search: [Google]
1484941414215.gif
3MB, 493x277px
>>
>>41222287
yeah, but dont get fat just eat slight surplus
>>
File: nigger.png (139KB, 261x306px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
139KB, 261x306px
>>
>>41222415
kangz
>>
>don't smile

autism
>>
>>41223145
t-thanks, you too
>>
>>41223145
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1390319/Scientists-happy-men-significantly-attractive-ladies.html

never do a full smile, if a girl smiles at me i give a half smile brah
>>
>>41221454
>>41221947
>>41222241
>>41222407
>>41222461
>>41223221
>>41223239

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: Sw1qIns.gif (1MB, 402x355px) Image search: [Google]
Sw1qIns.gif
1MB, 402x355px
>>41223252
ladies and gentlemen,
stupid anon
>>
For everyone that needs it:

Go into the native 4chan extension [settings], open the "Filters & Post Hiding" tab, and filter by tripcode so you don't have to see these threads.

Don't forget to sage if you need to respond.

Most tripfags are contained in /fraud/, make sure it stays that way.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.