[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else doing these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Anyone else doing these?
>>
>>41218949
I did the yesterday. How do I get the bar over me without looking like a faggot?
>>
>>41218975

Sit down on the ground with your back to the bench, get the bar in a position over you so when you raise your hips the bar will be where your torso and your legs meet, then hold the bar while you raise your hips up and down
>>
I only ever see girls doing them. I assumed they were a meme.
>>
>>41218949
i'd like to try them but i'm afraid of being tagged as the official gym twink
>>
>>41218949
I only ever see girls and turbo manlets doing these. What purpose do they serve?
>>
>>41218949
These things are the shit when it comes to targeting glutes, too bad it's impossible to do them without looking like a massive faggot
>>
Works gluted, hams and quads extemely well btw
>>
>>41219120
>These things are the shit when it comes to targeting glutes
No, they aren't. In fact they are one of the most effective glute exercises that exist.
>>
>>41219507
>the shit
Get with the times gramps. Bad is good and so is the shit
>>
>>41219507
I took the bait if you're a faggot,
but assuming you're brain damaged or a non-native english speaker,
calling something 'the shit' indicates that it is very good.
>>
>>41219507
:DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>41218949
I was squatting the other day and some woman came over and did those next to my rack
not a big fan tbqh
>>
>>41219525
>>41219524
Calm down boyos, I missed the ''the'' before ''shit''
>>
File: Chris Duffin.jpg (135KB, 1431x805px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Duffin.jpg
135KB, 1431x805px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fQHxlU0sVM
>>
>>41218949
I think that autistic Connor guy should make a video where he does these thrusts with girls as a weight. If someone passes him the idea he might do it I think..
>>
>>41219120
you are not going to look like a faggot when you are doing hip thrusters with 4 pl8 at commercial gym
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.