[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides roids or growth for recovery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4528.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4528.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
My construction jobs taking a toll on me.Im out the house for 10-12 hours a day I walk with tools to work and around site which adds up to 8-10 miles a day.On top of that I did have a little side project renovating after work and on the weekends.

That ontop of weight lifting Mon-fri and swimming fri&sat has completely Burnt out my body and brain.my joints have started to hurt my muscles for just picking things up and walking up stairs in work now hurt.now and then I get Muscle ache as if I have gotten the flu.

So now I'm resting for a few weeks then going to cut down on training.

>what supplments or drugs could I buy to improve recovery when I get back into it ?

I don't want juice and I'm not paying for hgh.
>I've been told BCAA are worth buying when you are doing this much activity.
>5g of fish oils
>sarms-mk677 and ostraine seem good,any experiences ?
>bpc 157 or tb500 ? Any experiences ? The latter seems good for all around repairing of the body but I've herd it can increase the chance of cancer.
>>
>>41218478
>wants to take experimental SARMS
>against medically reviewed Testosterone
>>
File: Shill Nye.png (310KB, 348x528px) Image search: [Google]
Shill Nye.png
310KB, 348x528px
Stop lifting so often.
>>
Nothing will help really other than a shitload of food.

I hopped on test after a few months of starting my new job which is physical as fuck.
Best decision ever. Also cheaper than supplements and extra food.
>>
>>41218478
Stop working out for two weeks and eat a lot.
That's it.
Outside of doing gear or growth hormones you really only have one choice as a natural. Listen to your body and rest.
>>
File: IMG_4531.jpg (43KB, 300x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4531.jpg
43KB, 300x801px
>>41218501
I know but I don't like the thought of hair loss while on juice also a lot of people seem to age a lot more on it.I dunno if this just could be because of bloat.

>>41218541
I'm on my second week of no exercise going to go another two more weeks without weights but just swim and body weight exercises 3x a week.

Worst thing about this is I've stopped drinkingof a weekend and I feel worse for it.
And as well as that most of the hard physical work on this site is over(been on this one 10months) but we are now running around up and down stairs finishing of little bits all this non stop walking is getting to me.
>>
File: IMG_4372.jpg (987KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4372.jpg
987KB, 3264x2448px
Any of you tried mk677 ?? Or ostraine ?
>>
>>41218662

>Roids only show accelerated hair loss when predispositioned
>Doesn't just happen over night
>Plenty of hardcore roiders have full heads of hair
>Wants to take experimental substances that have barely been studies at all that affect the androgenic system plenty

GTFO retard.
>>
>>41218501

Whats wrong with SARMS? Ive been reading nothing but good things about em
>>
>implying whites aren't the best at strength sports

>Nigger genetics

Lmao niggers btfo
>>
>>41218931
A lot of studies are saying even though ostraine is weak it's good for repairing muscles and injuries and it seems very safe up to now.

And I will probably lose my hairs judging at the look of my hair line and how big my crown has gotten.not yet but in ten years or so.I read juice can speed this process up a lot and I'd rather keep my hair while I still can,
>>
eat a metric fuck ton of food and be thankful for your situation. that is fucking optimal strength/mass gains territory.

eat like 5000cals a day. if its not enough then add 1000 till you feel ok.

also post body, i'm curious as to what all that labour/training will make someone look like.
>>
>>41218478
>I don't want juice
>sarms-mk677 and ostraine seem good,any experiences
>bpc 157 or tb500

are construction workers really this dumb?
>>
>>41218513
I have a injury and I'm not working out, I know I have low test, where would I get some testosterone?
>>
>>41220058
The reddit steroids sub will help you out, 4chan usually has a /fraud/ thread but they don't ever talk about sources.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.