[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MR lower back pictures.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ryggmr.jpg (98KB, 618x798px) Image search: [Google]
ryggmr.jpg
98KB, 618x798px
Hello.
I just recieved pictures of my back.
Can anyone tell me if this is bad? :S
>>
>that little F at the bottom
F is right....
>>
>>41215916
fucked? :-(
>>
>>41215890
I'm assuming 5 lumbar vertebrae here.
So your lumbar intervertebral disc 4/5 and the L5/S1 one are pretty dark, which means they lack water, which is an early sign of degeneration.
Also there's some protrusion of them, assessing how critical that would be would need to know your symptoms, if any.
What's going on with the L1/L2 intervertebral disc I don't know, seems like it's fractured into the above vertebra?
>>
>>41215890
If you are older than 20, that is pretty normal. Everyone has signs of intervertrebal discs degeneration, how strong the muscles around them are is what counts
>>
F
>>
>F

lol good luck with the future
>>
>>41215890

ITT a bunch of fucking retards with absolutely no medical knowledge make guesses at how snapped up OP's shit is.

You're all fucking morons.
>>
>>41215890
Your have mild bulges at L4/L5 and L5/S1. Nothing very concerning or abnormal. You could image 1,000 random young adults and about half of their images would look like this.

What did the radiologist say?
>>
File: pexels-photo.jpg (2MB, 3867x2578px) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo.jpg
2MB, 3867x2578px
>>41215890
Looks like aids to me

The L4/L5 bulges signify that you have been taking an abnormal amount of bbc up your boi pussy. L5/S1 only confirms that you were likely face down ass up when your boi pussi was getting slammed into the ground.

The aids was successfuly implanted in the L1/L2 interverebral disc, the bbc somehow was long enough to get into your spine and lay aids.

Likely only a few weeks to live is my prognosis.
>>
File: pepe14.jpg (70KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
pepe14.jpg
70KB, 741x568px
>>41215890
how did you get an MRI without being in contact with a doctor to evaluate what it means? why are you asking us and not the doctor who took the scan??
>>
>>41215890
Everyone of us has protrusions, and that means nothing, dont let a MRI scare you. low back pain is a multifactorial entity so find a good physical therapist
>>
>>41215890
>orders imaging
>no doctor to consult about images

what are you doing?

i dunno what the fuck is up with your L1/L2 IV.

do you have DDD?
>>
>>41217856
>how did you get an MRI without being in contact with a doctor to evaluate what it means?

In America they have privatized healthcare. They are free to go get whatever scans and shit they want without a doctor. They can also go get bloodwork done without a doctor too and read it themselves.
>>
>>41217903
private blood tests sound fine, but private scans are retarded
>>
>>41217785
>>41216713
>>41216615

>3 overall competent answers

Wow.

This image doesn't show if there is any herniation of the disc into the intervertebral foramina, which is usually why these scans are done, nerve pain radiation into the lower extremities.

We'd need all images to diagnose you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.