[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Temperature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: neat javelin throw.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neat javelin throw.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Attention fat fucks: using A/C will keep you fat.

Many people mistakenly think that cold temperatures increase your metabolism. This is absolutely false. You will not "burn more" energy to stay warm. Have a look at the physiology of other mammals. The metabolism actually slows at colder temperatures to save energy. Many animals take this to the extreme and will hibernate if temps fall below a certain point.

If you're sitting in your "comfy" air conditioned house at 65 F, you're never going to make it. Hot temperatures will help you lose weight or help you cut for summer (duh: hot temp = cut. cold temp = bulk.) So if you use A/C when the air temp outside is below 85 degrees, please promptly kill yourself.
>>
File: 1486572224882.png (356KB, 491x423px) Image search: [Google]
1486572224882.png
356KB, 491x423px
>>41214552
>>
>>41214552
>85 degrees
Can human survive this temperature?
>>
>>41214622

Yea faggot. I ran track in high school and was always at peak athletic performance around 90F. As long as there is plenty of water, 90 F is a wonderful temperature for humans. Its still well below body temp so there's little risk of overheating if you're hydrated
>>
>>41214552
if you're micromanagaing your AC temp in order to lose weight you're not gonna make it anyways. just put it at whatever the hell you like and count calories.
>>
Yeah so do you have a study to actually support any of this?
>>
>>41214651
>if you're hydrated
How can I stay hydrated when water almost boils at this temperature?
>>
>>41214651
>Ameritards
>>
You tell that to my skinny ass i moved to Alaska and i was 210 im now 160 i did not change my diet and i did the same thing i used to do walk an hour a day i did not change what i had on either shorts and a sweeter where i am there is always snow. I lost all that weight in 2 months
>>
>>41214778
... Water boils at 210..
>>
Since we're talking about temperature does anyone else have their emotions tied to the temperature?
Like I'm driving in the car and if I put the heater on I get really angry and stressed but if I have the aircon on it's smooth sailing.
>>
>>41214577
i feel pity for this kiddo
>>
>>41214838
No it doesn't. Not in Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin.
>>
>>41214552

>This is absolutely false. You will not "burn more" energy to stay warm

Exactly, that's why it's literally impossible to starve to death in cold climates. Oh wait, except the exact opposite happens you dumbass.
>>
>>41214552
>2017
>not being able to sleep because it's GODDAMNED 85 DEGREES IN YOUR BEDROOM
..no, YOU are not going to make it if you actually believe that. Chronic lack of sleep, or chronic poor quality sleep will sabotage you worse than anything else. Shitty troll, or you're just plain dumb. Sleeping in a 65 degree room is just about optimal. IDGAF what temperature your house is when you're up and awake.
>>
->the girl on the webm
>>
>>41214552
Mom, please get off of 4chan.
>>
>>41214552
Temperature is not going to have a major effect on metabolism either way.
>>
>>41218039
needs more spraytan, she's clearly going for the nigger look and isn't quite there yet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.