[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good sports to play while trying to become /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What are some good sports to play while trying to become /fit/?

I really only play handegg once a week right now, but I'm open to suggestions.
>>
Anything that involves lots of cardio will work....so pretty much anything but gridiron.
>>
>>41214446
Lmao the guy in pink would destroy the faggot plate armoured handegger
>>
>>
File: btfo.png (657KB, 610x515px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
657KB, 610x515px
>>41214446
>>
>>41214446
Football is probably the worst sport you can possibly play. You stop play every 3 seconds to reset the ball, you're not getting much exercise from it.

Just do cycling or something if you want some extra cardio in addition to lifting.
>>
Why are all the Patriots players so white and handsome?
>>
File: jimmy-garoppolo-jwm.jpg (86KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-garoppolo-jwm.jpg
86KB, 960x640px
>>41214598
They're not. The closest one to being a Chad is Jimmy G, and even he's only a 7/10 no homo
>>
>>41214625
>jimmy g
>7/10

you good man
>>
>>41214598
It's part of Billy Bell's plan. Handsome people = more marketing. More marketing = more money. More money = more success. Once you establish that everyone involved is good enough to get into the NFL, you just choose the best looking players and you'll win almost every time.
>>
>>41214446
Lol the pretty boy in armours has to make sure he puts his make up on and trims his beard before he engages in battle with roided niggers. Gay as fuck
>>
>>41214598
Most patriot players are niggers
>>
>>41214867
Not true. They may be black, but they're not niggers.

Except Blount.
>>
>>41214446
Lmao, football is such a pathetic excuse for a sport, rugby is quite even more agressive than MMA in my opinion, just because the guys look like they want to kill each other but really the sport doesn't require them to do so, they are just filled with roid rage
>>
>>41214881
>not the black guy named White
>>
>>41214946
They're not even comparable in their modern iterations. Football has more strategizing as more tactics, while rugby relies on more immediate communications and raw power.
>>
Rugby >>>>>> armoureggball
>>
>>41214946
maybe at grassroots and some lower leagues there's PED abuse (especially drugs that increase recovery speed) but in the premiership the players are randomly tested twice a year. They even have the lads in the academies tested who normally get picked up at around 15 years old.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.