[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

planet fatness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hey fatty boom boom.jpg (42KB, 426x397px) Image search: [Google]
hey fatty boom boom.jpg
42KB, 426x397px
Americans that go to Planet Fitness, what is it really like? Do they really have a fucking alarm that goes off if you grunt too loudly? Free pizza?

God bless the USA
>>
>>41212065
My sister in law went to PF... yes it is all true they also do a doughnut and bagel day. She stopped going actually specifically because they set the alarm off on my brother a few times.
>>
>>41212075
Is this pretty much just for triggered libtards and wide loads or do people that actually want to improve themselves go?
>>
>>41212098
NYRs, moms, libtards and wideloads.
>>
>>41212065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQm06odkHAQ
>>
File: 1493007504887.jpg (48KB, 613x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493007504887.jpg
48KB, 613x640px
>>41212065
It's honestly not that bad. The only problem is no freeweight barbells. But overall you bois are over hyping how bad it is
>>
I go to one because it's 2 minutes away and I'm broke AF. It's not as bad as a lot of other ones appear to be. The lunk alarm goes off every now and again but the staff acknowledge the whole thing's a big joke and they don't really bother enforcing the dress code, no "gymtimidation" nazis here.

By brother got shit from an employee once but they got fired immediately after.
>>
>>41212297
Sounds actually quite wonderful for a PF.

>>41212065
About the same here.
The link alarm is deactivated for the most part. Half the gym is full of fatties who don't want to lift and/or lift for 10 minutes then eat the fucking tootsie rolls they give you, Guys who try to ego lift but fail miserably, And the DYEL' s who try to act cool and showoff but use curl machines for a good 80% of their workout.
>>
https://www.t-nation.com/opinion/planet-fitness-nightmare

>I don't really know what to make of it
>>
>>41212065
Smith Macines only is kinda ass, and the fixed weights only go up to 60 for bars. I mostly go in the evening and its usually dead besides some Uni kids and a few fat mexican girls.
When i do go during the day its just all old people and a few guys my age. not a shitty place but not the best gym. Good for $10 a month.
>>
>>412120that sounds dangerous, like if you were doing a 100kg overhead press and the alarm was set off and it causes you to slip and snap yourself.
Sound like they're setting themselves up to be sued to be honest
>>
>>41212259
>only problem is no freeweight barbells
Why go
>>
>>41212065
I have a Planet Fitness membership that just opened in my city. Its pretty fun. Yeah they have a "Lunk Alarm" but Ive never seen it go off. I work out in the mornings so I dont see too many people. As for the pizza I guess they do it every month but Ive never been around for it. Overall its an nice gym and Im enjoying going it.
>>
I would go If they did this
I want free food, I need to gain weight
>>
File: 1493184166285.png (992KB, 677x669px) Image search: [Google]
1493184166285.png
992KB, 677x669px
>>41212065

I go there because it is open 24/7 and literally the only gym that I can afford because poverty-tier poorfag

Lunk alarm hasn't really been a problem but EVERYTHING is machine except the dumbbells
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.